hm

N

netcode

Is it only me, or have more and more ppl left midgard?
;( or even dont care about our front

T

Takhasis

eh?

haven't u been in odins for last few days?

K

Kallio

Originally posted by netcode

A lot people have left mid, to hib/pry and alb/pry

Dont know how much ppl have left from alb and hib but I think that a lot of people are getting fed up and discovering joys of real life again. Like girlfriends, studying, family and something like that... ;)

N

netcode

Hm mkay. pretty booring since now pryd/mid have gone to hib/excal
and alb always have the zerg and ppl left mid :) hehe looking good för mid ;(

We need more ppl to mid tbh!

K

Kallio

We need more ppl to mid tbh!

ALL EPIC THANES MARCH TO EMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
(we also accept warriors tbh)

A

Archeon

More people would probably play if quite a large number of players didn't have the

'i wanna by just like <Insert well-known RvR guild here> so i'm gonna ONLY gonna run arround in emain, and ONLY with 3 savages, 1 warrior, 1 skald, 2 healers, and a shaman. AND ONLY if they have an extra BB for red buffs' attitude.

At the moment most non-FoTM classes are more or less excluded from RvR by these people (one RvR group i was in fell apart because a skald - who shal remain nameless - has a hissy fit when we invited a Runemaster into our group)

Thats what i hold it down too anyway. Its probably just one factor in it, but i reckon its a big one.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Mid is kinda dying IMO, like Arch said, too much inference on the "FotM or piss off" grouping for RvR, too much "Givf all ya cash for uber itemz!" and all that.

What remains tends to be the die hard core of Thaneless groups and boofbotted-savages running the realm.

While from personal experience, many people are genuinely bored with exp/pl/fotm that the game has become more stale than a Mcdonalds McMuffin served after 10.30, and moved to SWG despite its grim playability. Their view, "well its a change".

Long gone are the days where we all just played our chars, got grps and had fun, hardcore or nothing now.

PS, im one whos gone to Pryd to escape this feeling, dam glad I did, but i do sincerely hope most of you dont decide to follow and ruin it.

H

harebear

yus fotm groups sucks and so do noobie mids, was sitting at mtk emain talking and i saw rr2 savages getting groups over rr6 zerker... there was some runie lfg for ages and no one would take him either. this is the way rvr on mid has been going for a long time now and it really sucks :|

A

akula

well RR8 (almostRR9) thane couldn't get guild grps, doesnt' say much for mid mentality does it :(

and the thane in question is a nice guy, patient, non "l33t" and is one of the older players on server

D

deadkid

Hibs go as FotM, Albs go as FotM, Mids go as FotM... go as FotM or quit... there is no other way to win in this game... special offer to those who likes to lose tho :(

A

Apathy

FotM classes have RvR, non-FoTM classes have...crafting and PvE.

a.

O

old.casiraghi

Originally posted by akula
and is one of the older players on server

Nah he's just a kid :)

edit: and yes the leet mentally sucks, well at least I have a gimped hunter now, that i can play when Getting tired of waiting for grps - guess the thane mentioned could have made 7 other lvls 50's in the time he's been guarding svas gates :)

W

Whisperess

Funny to hear that from you.

Wasn't it you who rolled a mincer on alb/exc?

M

Mundokar

guess the thane mentioned could have made 7 other lvls 50's in the time he's been guarding svas gates :) [/B]

Damn i thought he was a named guard ;)

O

osy

Originally posted by Apathy
FotM classes have RvR, non-FoTM classes have...crafting and PvE.

a.

And roleplay in speshul gardens, let's not forget.

V

vintervargen

WOOHOOO :clap: :clap:

:bazbeer:

/vic

/laugh

/dance

:hat: :hat: :hat:

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by harebear
yus fotm groups sucks and so do noobie mids, was sitting at mtk emain talking and i saw rr2 savages getting groups over rr6 zerker... there was some runie lfg for ages and no one would take him either. this is the way rvr on mid has been going for a long time now and it really sucks :|

mid rvr is what you make of it

but since no mid leet rvr guild can take a loss (read jh np atrocity), nor can the individuals in those guilds, you got the "must have uberest leetest grp setup" attitude.

big reasons most hibs are pretty satified with life in the magic realm, is that we got many fg setups that do good in rvr.

if only mids would try SM grps more, which opens up a totally new rvr style. but since you might actually DIE when you do that, i except it not to happend.

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by vintervargen

if only mids would try SM grps more, which opens up a totally new rvr style. but since you might actually DIE when you do that, i except it not to happend.

Will never happen. Where do you think all those fotm emain toons come from.....sm's in malmo.

E

eyeznp

Well our pbaoe guild is doing fine!! And more ppl in mid are trying to play with caster grps again :)

V

Vodor

but since no mid leet rvr guild can take a loss (read jh np atrocity), nor can the individuals in those guilds, you got the "must have uberest leetest grp setup" attitude.

Take it you didnt see our 1 healer bd supp rm shammy skald and zerker grp that was running round odins all yesterday then? ^^

We arnt quite as bothered about taking a loss now as we were :eek:

Anyways back on topic no there arnt many old people left but theres still alot of people in mid, people get bored of the game after so long so go and do something else then come back (As i've done twice) or they dont come back at all :/

Poon

R

rg-zorena

big reasons most hibs are pretty satified with life in the magic realm, is that we got many fg setups that do good in rvr.

omg
cry abit more and after that cry some more
:D

E

etcetra

Originally posted by deadkid
Hibs go as FotM, Albs go as FotM, Mids go as FotM... go as FotM or quit... there is no other way to win in this game... special offer to those who likes to lose tho :(

Lol, there is.. Its just way easier winning with the fotm-setups..
And you so didnt get the point of this thread. :|

K

Kallio

Let´s think a second, That´s right! What if we have only few working setups in mid?

Some people blaim mids for being leet and using 3 healers. Do Hibs use 1 druid or albs one cleric?

2 healers isnt as muhc healing power as 2 druids/clers, ofc it´s more than a bard + druid, or sorc + cleric but it´s less :p

But really, I dont see many champs in RvR really, why dont hibs use them?

And give GP to mid for fucks sake and I´ll show you teh leetest SM groups ever.

I

Imon

well mid has came to the point where skalds in epic are being kicked out of pickup grps

the only fun left are my guild:)

G

Guinnessrules

Originally posted by Kallio
But really, I dont see many champs in RvR really, why dont hibs use them?

Go to hib/prydw, we still use em. Only prob with champs is they don't get Determination. But we still hang in there and try.

And personally i piss on those so called leet-grps. If ur good enough it will go fine anyway. Tho CCer and a speedster is a good thing to have with u. Makes things so much easier. :)

O

old.Sko

baod *cough* *cough*
its not fun to play when you know that all your teamwork can be negated by one n00b pressing insta-win button

R

Rulke-RM

That anyone can get so bitter and hateful over a game is worrying tbh

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
That anyone can get so bitter and hateful over a game is worrying tbh

Amen brother, maybe he needs sum luv?

:wub: for vintervargen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom