Hl2

Afx

Fledgling Freddie
Depends what year you're talking about :p
I really hope it does come out in feb though, If they delay it much longer then i honestly think theyll lose some of the wow factor that they got when people first saw screenshots of the game, I guess the original half-life suffered quite a few delays too though and that turned out ok :)

Least its given me a bit more time to save for the inevitable hardware upgrade hl2 is going to need.

breal

Fledgling Freddie
Ive just upgraded- get the feeling I might have to again though.

I would think that date may slip a bit more (really hope not though), Im expecting it about Aprilish.

Hope it doesn't turn into Duke Nukem Forever (which is now scheduled....wait for it.... 2005!)

Anul

Fledgling Freddie
Well duke nukem forver is a joke and will proberly never be released. HL2 is almost complete and will poberly be out withing the first few months of next year (or so i hope).

breal

Fledgling Freddie
I know about DNF... its a shame, Im sure so many people were looking forward to it. The developers IMO have completely lost the plot. Instead of releasing it, they have followed the cycle of adding a new feature / technology, then seeing something new come out, then adding that, then.... you get the picture. Means that when it does come out it will either be awful (think Daikatana) because it has been over-hyped or it won't come out at all :(

HL2 is gonna be good.... wonder what the out-the-box MP will be like, or if we will have to wait for mods for great MP?

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I'm really looking forward to HL2.

Just got a new computer which I hope will be able to run the game in all of it's detail.
And I'm really looking forward to playing the game since the graphics look amazing and the storyline sounds interesting.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I went and bought HL2 the other day. You just have to know where to buy it :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd say that realisticly sometime between the end of Febuary and April will see its release. They have had long enough to sort out any security issues because of the leak, and long enough to finish the game itself. We can only hope that its the end of Feb, and all indulge in some qaulity (hopefully) gaming.

Sar

Part of the furniture
I was looking forward to DNF, but Epic are taking the piss now, to such a degree that I doubt I'll buy it if it ever does get released.

V-A-P-O-U-R-W-A-R-E

Sar

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
I went and bought HL2 the other day. You just have to know where to buy it :)

When you say "bought", I assume you mean "googled for the Beta of"?

;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I actually don't care anymore.

There are plenty of other games that will be just as good an are out now.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm really looking forward to it.

The physics engine is amazing.

However, I'm getting utterly sick of the constant delays and putting back of the launch date; so I, too, am giving less of a toss by the day.

If you're worried about upgrading, my spec (3200+, Radeon 9800 Pro @ XT speed) will run it without a hitch. *nudge* ;)

G

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
I only care about what it offers in mp really. I don't care how good it looks or sounds tbh. If it's cs2, don't think i'll bother. Good teamplay potential, smooth mp net code, good weps and well thought out comms system would be nice.

Sni9er

Fledgling Freddie
ditto

ditto on that last post i tend to goe straignt to mp and do the sp later i set up a lan get a feel then got straight to net get thouse skills buildin what about you guys ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom