STEAM HL: Alyx

Ono

Part of the furniture
I've ordered the Index but it is going to take 8 weeks+ to get delivered.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've ordered the Index but it is going to take 8 weeks+ to get delivered.
I wish I'd ordered mine in 2019. I have the Rift CV1 but don't want to miss out on the experience with inferior controllers (ie not the Index Knuckles things). And stuff does admittedly look a bit pants in the Rift headset.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not even this comfort??

I'll buy your Index off you for a tenner and a packet of Quavers.
It did actually come into my thinking. :)

Then very quickly I realised "fuck no! Are you mad?! You'd trade breathing clean air and mountain views just to spend 15 hours with a headset on, spacking about bumping into your table?"

Alyx can wait tbh. There's plenty of time when this place'll be totally uninhabitable so I can spend time indoors doing that. But whether it's a function of growing older, gaming being less fun of an experience (because of compromised design or whatever), sweating a bit and being in an actual reality, rather than a virtual one, is untimately more satisfying.

But, like I said, it did pop in there ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watched a spoiler video for the ending as I've not got a VR setup, really impressed.

Valve are back to being Valve, everyone writes them off with the constant "oh they don't make anything anymore" and then wham the kings are back.

I now genuinely want a VR setup.

Well played Gabe, well played...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom