Hitman: Agent 47 trailer

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
HAven't played the games, so no idea how forced etc the plot is, but looks like a fun action flic even if agent 47 looks a bit derpy :p

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Looks like a popcorn action movie. I liked the first Hitman movie they did and i think Timothy Olyphant was a good actor choice for the lead. Will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Turned off when I saw him watch a bullet fly out of a barrel. Yeah, right.

I enjoyed John Wick though. That's a good film :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah except he didn't. He lined up the chain with the trajectory.

Alien and such must suck for you.

ALL FILMS MUST BE REALISTIC! ESPECIALLY DISPOSABLE POPCORN ACTION FILMS!

I bet you are one of those clowns that complains that superman wouldn't be able to fly according to physics.

Looks like a good waste of 2 hours.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I reckon this will have the same sort of value the expendables has tbh, it'll be so daft... it'll actually be good.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Enjoyed the first one, having never played the games at all. I'm sure the popcorn will be munched throughout without looking at my watch.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm with @Tom on the hitman one - looks very meh. Also, I'd love the man from u.n.c.l.e to be great @TdC - I'm watching the original series right now.

But watching the original series has just reminded me that the original was filmed in a time of optimism - and that trailer is a world of modern pessimism. And no Hugo Montenegro :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom