Hitler debate! Yei!

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, i'll start off by saying No, i don't think killing jews was ok. No, i don't believe nazi's were right(though had some good points tucked in there like a shemale) Yes, he could've done things a LOT differently.

There.

Now, the thing i wanted to throw on the table was this:

Were the jews Hitlers' Chavs?

Think about it. You hate chavs, if you had the power, many of you would get rid of chavs, you don't like anything about the chavs. WOULD you get rid of the chavs(honestly now) if you had the power?

So is it possible, in all his dilusional powertrip, that Hitler just didn't like the burfedora wearing "chavs" back then?

Just a thought.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nope a Jew killed Hitlers mum so Hitler blamed all Jews and killed them. Very short version.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yes I would exterminate all chavs, would get rid of all republican voting Americans as well ;) :D :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not trying to flamebait by the way or "troll", whatever that means, just thought of this while having a lungcancerstick outside and thought "Hey, these guys will rip it apart or say it's an interesting thought".

I just thought what else, considered bad in the past, would be acceptable(more so) if brought to modern day :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
I'm not trying to flamebait by the way or "troll", whatever that means, just thought of this while having a lungcancerstick outside and thought "Hey, these guys will rip it apart or say it's an interesting thought".

I just thought what else, considered bad in the past, would be acceptable(more so) if brought to modern day :)
Which reminds me....... id 'exterminate' all smokers.they`re actually doing it to themselves anyway so why not speed up the process, save afew passive smoking deaths and save me the stench of post pub clothes.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Nope a Jew killed Hitlers mum so Hitler blamed all Jews and killed them. Very short version.

Ok.. my initial reaction was that this is BS, but I really found some sources that support this theory. Still, I think it´s highly unlikely.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
no smoking at pubs etc are realy great, we have had it for some time now in sweden and so nice to come home and not smell like a smokery...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Ok.. my initial reaction was that this is BS, but I really found some sources that support this theory. Still, I think it´s highly unlikely.
Was part of my GCSE Hitlers Mum was ill a Jewish doctor gave here a experimental treatment that caused her alot of pain and she died. From that point on Hitler was very anti Jew of course as he never said what made him hate Jews this is just Historians speculation :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Heta said:
no smoking at pubs etc are realy great, we have had it for some time now in sweden and so nice to come home and not smell like a smokery...

Yeah even if i called doom when they introduced it in Italy (since am a smoker) i must say it turns life better in public zones.
Oh and as for Topic, he was a fucking crazy (talented must admit) idiot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the by on the issue of no smoking inside, just watch out for those tens of people smoking outside by the door and the cloud generated by it :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
alot of people say they will do x and x to chav's but when it comes down to i doubt most of them would really be able to go through with it.

But you bring up a perfectly valid point, if the Jews in Germany at the time were seen as the anti-social element at the time then i guess it would be pretty easy to manipulate the german version of the sun-reading-public into thinking it was the right thing to do.

But this is far too much of a mature debate to have on these forums tbh without it degenerating into a flame-fest

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chronictank said:
alot of people say they will do x and x to chav's but when it comes down to i doubt most of them would really be able to go through with it.

But you bring up a perfectly valid point, if the Jews in Germany at the time were seen as the anti-social element at the time then i guess it would be pretty easy to manipulate the german version of the sun-reading-public into thinking it was the right thing to do.

But this is far too much of a mature debate to have on these forums tbh without it degenerating into a flame-fest

I will happily kill some Chavs, just give me a gun and some ammo then declare a national 'Kill a Chav' day where 'Chavacide' is legal, job sorted! We would thin the population of these bastards out real fast. :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
I will happily kill some Chavs, just give me a gun and some ammo then declare a national 'Kill a Chav' day where 'Chavacide' is legal, job sorted! We would thin the population of these bastards out real fast. :D
thats exactly what hitler did, legalised killing jews, so how is it any different? :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chronictank said:
thats exactly what hitler did, legalised killing jews, so how is it any different? :)

Because Chavs are satan spawn, Jews are just very good at making money. There is a world of difference between killing nice normal people and a bunch of burberry wearing scummers !;) :p :D

MaCaBr3

Banned
I wouldn't go that far was, but I would do things otherwhise: I would send a group of people who I hate to the most evil of all place, either in the middle of a jungle full with guerillas or in the centre of the most awefull, criminal city in America or Mexico. Then let's see how though they would be.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
MaCaBr3 said:
I would send a group of people who I hate to the most evil of all place, either in the middle of a jungle full with guerillas or in the centre of the most awefull, criminal city in America or Mexico. Then let's see how though they would be.

They would breed and breed till they formed an army of super-chavs bent on galactic domination!

Gamah

Banned
Svartmetall said:
You only have to wait until the glorious first of July this year to be saved that :D

Can't wait, nothing worse than that smokey pub smell.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
Because Chavs are satan spawn, Jews are just very good at making money. There is a world of difference between killing nice normal people and a bunch of burberry wearing scummers !;) :p :D
as mr seel said thats what the jews were portrayed as in Nazi Germany, traitors and the reason for the problems there at the time. For all we know there may have been some truth that a group of jewish people that caused problems, as a result they all get tarnished with the same brush

So why are you against the extermination of the jews but for the extermination of chavs :)
I'm sure there are "chav's" who are productive to society, after all who is going to work in burger king if there were no chavs ^^

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
Which reminds me....... id 'exterminate' all smokers.they`re actually doing it to themselves anyway so why not speed up the process, save afew passive smoking deaths and save me the stench of post pub clothes.

Then kill everyone who drinks because they're only doing it to themselves anyway. And anyone who drives a car because they're contributing to their own and everyonelses quicker deaths. Then there's anyone who farts in public because that's anti social smelling too.....:twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
there has to be good chavs, there just has to tbh they cant all be scum, its just that you only notice the gobby antisocial ones because theyre the ones drawing all the attention.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Then kill everyone who drinks because they're only doing it to themselves anyway. And anyone who drives a car because they're contributing to their own and everyonelses quicker deaths. Then there's anyone who farts in public because that's anti social smelling too.....:twak:

You're not defending public smoking are you? That would be the stupidiest thing ever. :twak:

But to be honest, i'd feel no guilt from killing scummy chavs. I could hapilly go up to one and shoot him in the head if I wouldn't get arrested for it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ezteq said:
there has to be good chavs, there just has to tbh they cant all be scum, its just that you only notice the gobby antisocial ones because theyre the ones drawing all the attention.

if they are good they obviously arnt a chav.

wearing shit clothes is part of being a chav, not what makes you a chav.

the whole package or not at all.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
You're not defending public smoking are you? That would be the stupidiest thing ever. :twak:

No I'm not. I am however defending a smokers right to life itself... And I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be the stupidest thing ever anyway :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
No I'm not. I am however defending a smokers right to life itself... And I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be the stupidest thing ever anyway :D

I have no problem with smoker's smoking in their own houses but why should a smoker have a 'life' without restrictions etc. when they are taking the life of other's around them?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
I have no problem with smoker's smoking in their own houses but why should a smoker have a 'life' without restrictions etc. when they are taking the life of other's around them?

Yes yes, second hand smoke kills, yada yada, drinkers kill people by fights, murderers have knives, ban knives, etc.

Another topic and many have been about it.

This is not. Can respect that can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom