Hippie B-day szerena!

S

Stekkerdoos

Is she a geeth? or a geek?

I've read the "geeth" word multiple times now, what is a geeth ?!
Really, i would like to know... i think

T

The Fonz

Originally posted by Stekkerdoos
What is a geeth ?!

It's when you're making love to a lady friend and a man comes up from behind and licks your balls. I think.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by The Fonz
It's when you're making love to a lady friend and a man comes up from behind and licks your balls. I think.

eww now that is just plain nasty :D wtg :clap:

S

Stekkerdoos

So someone who is a geeth, IS that ?

Oh you were joking....
Maybe your sig should be "Everybody understands cool except Stekkerdoos"

A

Arnor

2 meaning to geeth, what fonz said and : goth+geek=geeth

tohtori=stalkerqueen ^^

S

szerena

FYI boys, I do visit this off topic forum from time to time.. Just saw this thread!

*Big kiss*@Tohtori Thank you for this b-day thread!! :kiss2:

Sharma, :cheers: m8!!

Luv_Bunny, Thank you!! :)

Fonz, You really need to get laid more often.. maybe that will lighten you up a bit... ;)

To the rest: You are just jealous that Tohtori has not created a b-day thread for you when it was your b-day! :p :cool: Tata!!

F

Flimgoblin

you didn't answer the goth/geek/geeth thing though :)

playing daoc, therefore geek.

Do you find yourself inextricably drawn to the colour black? listening to depressing music? white makeup?

if so... you may be a geeth.

Oh and happy birthday :)

T

The Fonz

Originally posted by szerena
Fonz, You really need to get laid more often.. maybe that will lighten you up a bit... ;)

:eek7:

Oh okay, I'm very sorry.

S

szerena

Playing Daoc do not always mean you are geek :) But sure.. Out of 100% I am 20% geek :p And, nope don't listen to dark-depressing music at all, don't do my make up in the colors black/white (hm, wait I do have a white eyeliner..).. no goth, no geeth.. just a little geek...

:)

T

The Kingpin

Fonz, You really need to get laid more often.. maybe that will lighten you up a bit...

Do you even know who you are talking to here missy?

D

Damon_D

Well happy birthday szerena , and dont mind all the silly peopel including me :wink2:

S

szerena

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Do you even know who you are talking to here missy?

This missy do not know who Mr. Fonz is. Maybe we need to get introduced to eachother since I am new to this board and Mr. Fonz here has been here since july 2002. :)

S

szerena

^^

Wow, that was the most advanced introduction I've ever seen! I really feel I got to know you so much better now Mr.Fonz! :D

T

The Fonz

Then it won't be long before you start falling in love with me then. tbh.

N

Nichneven

hehe.. Happy belated Birthday, Szerena!:clap:

Out of curiosity, have you ever kept love birds? A friend wants me to babysit one and i've never taken care of birds of any kind.....

only cats... ;)

T

The Fonz

You could look after my 'birds' Nichneven.

By that I mean I want to lick you.

S

szerena

Nichenven, Thank you for the b-day wish! :) I have never owned love birds but they can not very hard to "baby-sit" . If the birds are tame they are easy to handle, if not.. well good luck with catching them when you want them into their cages (chase them all over the house, he he), lol!
Birds need a lot of attention and love.. and of course food, water, veggies and fruits. Good luck with the "baby-sit"!!

S

szerena

Originally posted by The Fonz
Then it won't be long before you start falling in love with me then. tbh.

I really doubt that dear Mr. Fonz...

T

The Fonz

I'm getting banned soon anyway so maybe you won't.

T

The Fonz

I had a bird once but it died after eating that bird feed that looks all glossy.

I think i cried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom