Hio Albs

C

chosen

Don't delete this flim please :)
me and dvl is joining albion today and if you wanna help out with something it would been great :) since we will start from the bottom and can't even use the level 20 command :/ think we are starting a scout each or a group friendly char.. what is needed in albion these days ? any advice or help inngame would been nice ;)
P.S i will arrange Sidi raids for you when i hit 50 tho :) love arranging raids !

K

Khalen

Can I say OMG!??!!

If yah need weapons you know where to find me ;) Giving some spare cash is ok too.

S

Sibanac

Dont know what you did, but in case it is relevant :

If you log your lvl 50 in then delete him, you can still use /level for a while

Y

yurka_polearm

Cliercs and Sorc (and i mean decent ones, before anyone whines we got enough :p )

G

ghostfeet

sorc yea,

decent pala to....to many n00b 1s about

R

-RG-Jaond

They need more infils to fill up the 3rd group at amg

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

funneh :D

Tho the 7 mid hunters didn't seems to have any problem camping amg ealier.... :)

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by chosen
me and dvl is joining albion today and if you wanna help out with something it would been great :) since we will start from the bottom and can't even use the level 20 command :/ think we are starting a scout each or a group friendly char.. what is needed in albion these days ? any advice or help inngame would been nice ;)
P.S i will arrange Sidi raids for you when i hit 50 tho :) love arranging raids !

omg I have a stalker :/

A

Arnor

fotm relic realm hopper :p

your just a bad one ^^

C

chosen

Originally posted by Sibanac
Dont know what you did, but in case it is relevant :

If you log your lvl 50 in then delete him, you can still use /level for a while

doesnt help much since my IRL friend dvl doesnt have that commando :/ but thanks anyway :)

C

chosen

Re: Re: Hio Albs

Originally posted by Arnor
fotm relic realm hopper :p

your just a bad one ^^

Tought midgard had str relics now lover boy ? ;X

C

chosen

Originally posted by Khalen
Can I say OMG!??!!

If yah need weapons you know where to find me ;) Giving some spare cash is ok too.

sure go ahead and say omg :) and thanks for the help ;)

C

chosen

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

I wont roll a infil :p no offence but those classes are kinda boring :p

C

chosen

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
not dvl :doh:

hehe you still remember him ? :p
he is kinda changed now tho so don't worry :p

F

Flimgoblin

roll a s/s paladin and a cleric I'd say :) that'll get you to 50 quick and both are useful in a gank group.

that said there are a lot of paladins around at 50 and you might have a better chance with a merc + cleric, not entirely sure - don't run around trying to get fotm groups with my merc much :) pve would be harder with the merc+cleric as opposed to paladin+cleric.

whoever picks the cleric go 50/50 enhance/rejuv as yer levelling up - aiming for 41r/35e? or 40/36 (or whatever it is - I went 44s 30r so what do I know) no point going higher rejuv as you level as being able to empty your power bar faster doesn't really keep your group alive :) only good if you're half-asleep and don't fancy healing very often.

C

chosen

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
roll a s/s paladin and a cleric I'd say :) that'll get you to 50 quick and both are useful in a gank group.

that said there are a lot of paladins around at 50 and you might have a better chance with a merc + cleric, not entirely sure - don't run around trying to get fotm groups with my merc much :) pve would be harder with the merc+cleric as opposed to paladin+cleric.

whoever picks the cleric go 50/50 enhance/rejuv as yer levelling up - aiming for 41r/35e? or 40/36 (or whatever it is - I went 44s 30r so what do I know) no point going higher rejuv as you level as being able to empty your power bar faster doesn't really keep your group alive :) only good if you're half-asleep and don't fancy healing very often.

hehe i rolled a cleric yesterday Dvl felt asleep so he havent rolled anything yet :p
tho i will be a rejuv cleric since last time i had a cleric level 40 i specced him full smite :p and kept telling the groups i was full rejuv. still they asked me everytime why my heals was so poor ;P

F

- Fedaykin -

both roll a necro then when they hit 50 ni few days powerlevel yourselves

will work out faster imho and you get two level 50 chars :D

C

chosen

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
both roll a necro then when they hit 50 ni few days powerlevel yourselves

will work out faster imho and you get two level 50 chars :D

hehe, was one of the ways I wanted to do it aswell, but not sure where to exp etc as a necro :) im a mid you know ;P when i were a alb we had no necros :p

F

Flimgoblin

hehe i rolled a cleric yesterday Dvl felt asleep so he havent rolled anything yet :p
tho i will be a rejuv cleric since last time i had a cleric level 40 i specced him full smite :p and kept telling the groups i was full rejuv. still they asked me everytime why my heals was so poor ;P

I tell my RvR groups that it's just a display bug that their buffs look like they're grey and that the acuity one just doesn't display....

G

Galiryn

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

name plz xD

C

chosen

Originally posted by Galiryn
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

name plz xD

im quite good at names! my new nick name is Chosenn! so all my old mid friends(yes i had friends in midgard !) can see my death spam in emain!

H

Hotandsandy

:great:

Welcome to Albion - necro is best way to go as said above

Y

-yoda-

make yaself a merc or ss pally/arms and sign up fo the exp group we have goin . try get to 30'ish by monday :) then u got a guarenteed grp all the way to 50 in a reguler grp

only had 2 normal deaths since we started lvl20 (thats between whole grp i think) apart from 1 wipeout when we was pbae and somebody ran a high lvl train of mobs through our pbae :(

H

Hit ^_^

hehe you still remember him ? :p
he is kinda changed now tho so don't worry :p

he taunted me for ages just for having pink dye on my cleric :<

C

chosen

Originally posted by -yoda-
make yaself a merc or ss pally/arms and sign up fo the exp group we have goin . try get to 30'ish by monday :) then u got a guarenteed grp all the way to 50 in a reguler grp

only had 2 normal deaths since we started lvl20 (thats between whole grp i think) apart from 1 wipeout when we was pbae and somebody ran a high lvl train of mobs through our pbae :(

what level are you now ? i wanne take the s/s arms place if i can ?

Users who are viewing this thread