Hints and Tips for Japanese Pilots

S

Scooba Da Bass

That's actually REALLY scary, especially bit about just before you crash 'You will hear the sound of crystal breaking'. When I kamakazi in BF1942 I hear the sound of my swearing normally.

S

Summo

At the very moment of impact: do your best. Every deity and the spirits of your dead comrades are watching you intently. Just before the collision it is essential that you do not shut your eyes for a moment so as not to miss the target. Many have crashed into the targets with wide-open eyes. They will tell you what fun they had.
Wow. We will never know this level of spiritual faith.

S

Scooba Da Bass

I feel that level of spirtual connection with my clan.

My ancestors smile on me as I ram a jeep into a tank.

I lick Ice Cream from my clan's bodies.

That is all.

*crystal breaking*

U

[UKLans]Khan

arrrr, so [G] stands for Gay clan then... I get it now

Ta

Khan

U

-Ultimate

How dare you, its not gay its GH3Y !!!!!!!!!!"!"¬!£¬

F

Furr

*your clan is a hamster , and your clan name smells of elderberries*

ahh the simple joys of watching people flee in terror as you dive guns blazing into the japanese carrier.

L

legendario

Can you sink a carrier by Kamikazying into it?

S

Summo

Yes, if you had enough people willing to do so, or you had the persistence to keep doing it again and again each time you respawn.

Let me know if you do that, though. I'd happily camp on the carrier with a beer and watch your progress. :)

L

legendario

I'll try but i'll most likely be the guy swimming in the water, miles from anything :)

S

S-Gray

It takes fuggin ages trying to sink a Ship with them Bombs and the Ship Turrets, takes about 30shots for it to finally sink.. then 2mins later it comes back.. all that time wasted for nothing :(

S

Scooba Da Bass

heh, it takes about 40 seconds tops if there's no fighter cover, destroyer takes a bit longer as you can only drop 4 bombs in one run.

X

xane

I love Carrier defense, with an engineer I can keep the ship afloat and swat those nasty fly pilots with my little pom-poms, even with the destroyer using MGs, I even rattled up a nice total of air kills using the main guns !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom