Hillsbrad Zerg

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
This is a plea to all those lvl50+ who zerg constantly Hillsbrad, i want to point you that Southshore IS NOT AMG EMAIN and Tarren Mill IS NOT MMG EMAIN, so how about go bog elsewhere and leave low lvl players to quest and exp whitout a damn lvl ?? skull player 2-shooting them? Why dont you look for another place to zerg like plagelands, un-goro or the hell itself? Thanks in advance.

/rant off

P.S.- Alterac Swiss for cheese, i can use it for the cooking artisan quest. :m00:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Its TEH skill to kill lvl25 players with their 50+ give them insta hardon

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Hillsbrad is the only area that has a horde + alliance town very close to each other (Hammerfall + refugees point too). Hillsbrad has always been zerg vs zerg, you could have expected this and lvl your way out of Hillsbrad.

Zergs will stop anyways when ppl realise that solo/duo/group pvp is 10 times more efficient than leeching HK's from zerg.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you mean.. like this one? :p

alliancezerg.jpg

lets just say in the first week or so i expect it to stay like this :p

theres plenty of other places to go other than hillsbrad you know :D

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
let the screen shots and whining begin!
hehe too bad you're probably all on different servers.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Antedeluvian said:
so how about go bog elsewhere and leave low lvl players to quest and exp whitout a damn lvl ?? skull player 2-shooting them?
So, why are you on a PvP server again?

Besides; shame on you for bringing them dishonourable kills :p

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:

ye cause those matter alot atm.......

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
I absolutly love the zerging in Hillsbrand. DAoC oldschool emain RvR all over again, now all we need is a CC (Champion Commander?) to chase us back to Southshore altho the Tarren Mill guards are doing a nice job ;)

I already knew there wouldnt be much leveling or questing possible this weekend (week), best you can do is enjoy the "honor madness".

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
hillsbrad is the biggest pvp area on dragonmaw atm.
it was before the patch to aswell tbh cept for STV.
and hillsbrad has had constant pvping going on since friday so far.
and i mean constant. there has always been at least 20+each side fighting each other thru the night to when i logged sunday, its become the unofficial BG for now. i know some peeps who have got almost 4k HKs now from hillsbrad fun.
the lvls fighting have ranged from 20-60. myself personally i dont go for any1 whos grey con. and tbh i wouldnt call it a zerg as the sides are balanced. more like a huge army battle. it quite often swaying from alliance spamming into the mill then retreating bck to SS with horde in pursuit going from 1 to other and getting into deadlocks. myself personally i just run around dotting as many people as i can and just try to silence any mages that come in range or interupt them from their aoe channeling spells.
the highlight of the battle so far was finding that 1 pally was able to tank the 20ish mill guards long enough for 3 mages to aoe the pants off them and get rid of the agro. its just a shame that people run into the mill and get the guard agro so much when some people are trying to keep it organised.
shame i cant post any SS here cos i have 1 of both sides i took from far away with about 50+ each side then 1 6mins later with a few horde and alliance running after just rezzing and every1 else lying dead from the biggest mash up ever where no1 ran they just got stuck in and fought to teh end. was a damn amazing sight.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Stekkerdoos said:
I absolutly love the zerging in Hillsbrand. DAoC oldschool emain RvR all over again, now all we need is a CC (Champion Commander?) to chase us back to Southshore altho the Tarren Mill guards are doing a nice job ;)

I already knew there wouldnt be much leveling or questing possible this weekend (week), best you can do is enjoy the "honor madness".

To be honest I don't see the problem of leveling once the honor system is out? Most players are always grouping up in a raid in some places where it is easy to pvp; Hillsbrad.

Therefore you should just go somewhere else and quest/grind some there..

Since friday I have leveled from 45-52 and made 450HK without entering any raid besides a run or two for the gurubashi event to check it out. ( muchos fun to gank your guildies btw ;E )

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Daoc boards can be found somewhere else on FH, these are the World of Warcraft boards.
Stop comparing, ty! ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Whisperess said:

didnt think you got dishonourable kills for killing lowbie players? just lowbie NPC's? or have i read it wrong? :p

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest I don't see the problem of leveling once the honor system is out? Most players are always grouping up in a raid in some places where it is easy to pvp; Hillsbrad.

I am not saying it is a problem, I didn't really try questing myself, but i heard a lot of people complain about being attacked a lot more while in contested territory. It's not really the honor system itself causing problems but it has just been released so everybody wants to try it out.
Also, where you would usually be ignore by (in my case) horde, they now attack you. Not that I'm whining about this, finaly something to watch out for in contested area's.

Daoc boards can be found somewhere else on FH, these are the World of Warcraft boards.
Stop comparing, ty!

Wasn't my intention to compare WoW to DAoC, the whole Hillsbrand zerg reminded me of the old *game not mentioned in case of comparisation* and I thought I could mention that since there are a lot of (ex)daoc'ers here that might know what I'm talking about. ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
didnt think you got dishonourable kills for killing lowbie players? just lowbie NPC's? or have i read it wrong? :p
Almost right, you only get dishonorable kills for killing "civilian" NPCs (level is not relevant). Players of any level are not dishonorable kills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom