Hilariously pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lenilas

Thats what i think of Albs, they lose the str relics to mids, and come up with all manner of excuses as to why they lost em, then they bitch and moan the server crashed trying to get em back.

What do you expect?? Theres more Albs n Mids than there are Hibs, so its pretty obvious if you RR Mids (Who just took the relics, so they gunna be on guard for RR) your going to make alot of people log in / play etc for the Raid / Defence, and yeah Goa servers suck ballz and cantle handle the numbers.

[moderated]

Maybe we will see some more Mid Stealthers roaming around Odins now, who knows, anyhow i wont hide the fact i think all Albs are no skilled lab monkeys who need to form a huge clusterfuck of a zerg for their 10rp's each per kill to achieve anything, once more for the hard of hearing

A

acei

We not after RP's... we after the relic's... RP's are not important on the scale of things...

Also for a hib your very very very very very stupid to not see that Midgard having STR relics is bad..

Also to call albion overpowered just has to be a joke, c'mon it has to be the only overpowered thing you could ever mention is dragon fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread