Highest Hits

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
@ aussie

1250 without crit? As in, 1250 without pulling a critshot or 1250 without critical add dmg? :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I recall my Abom getting hit for over 2K by a Kobold bolter in Emain. I think it was something like 2100 damage. But as my Abom is on the pet instead of player table for crits, it was probably a 100% crit...
Yes you can full crit on aboms. And I usually hit cap on them to boot so hitting one for 2000 as a bolter/pbae should be pretty easy. :eek:

also seen some ~2k hits on people with oil, oil is nasty. :(

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
when i get home ill see if i can find the screenie from gorre.... hit some poor sod for 8840 with oil :fluffle: ... duno wtf happened but was amusing...

[Twz]Munkey

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't the debuff go above the cap?

Hard to set up.. but bolt + crit + debuff + toa + mom + pie cap + relics

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Been hit by Vinters for 1100 dmg on a nuke once.. and no i dont have a screenie of it :eek6:

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
my scout wins 1250 without crit !

I dont get it, you fired a normal shot and hit for 1250? or are you trying to tell me you think you can crit on a crit shot?

I do belive that normal shot is ½ dmg of crit shots.

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:
I dont get it, you fired a normal shot and hit for 1250? or are you trying to tell me you think you can crit on a crit shot?

I do belive that normal shot is ½ dmg of crit shots.

Yes, or to put it the other way around the critical bow shot is 2x your normal dmg cap. And no, you can't do critical additional damage on a critshot. So, he is basically telling us that his dmg cap is 625, and my guess is that he is not using a 5.4spd bow (Braggarts) to reach this as it isn't enough even with 10% archery dmg bonus and 70 LB spec. 5.8spd Immolated bow is my guess.
My dmg cap is 564 with 66 LB spec, 5.4spd bow and 7% archery dmg bonus, and adding +60 to that won't happen with just 3% more bonus and 4 more LB spec :)

Reaching 1250 on a normal bowshot is in my opinion just too far fetched to happen. It requires a dmg-cap of 628'ish and a 99% critical hit - which is something I've yet to actually see. It appears that 75% or more of critical add dmg on bowshots land at about 50%-75% of your main dmg. Wether FE also raises the dmg potential of the critical additional hit I have no idea. Atleast Mythic's primer to the FE RA says it only raises the chance of landing crit. add dmg, and I didn't notice anything apart from the ordinary when testing FE5 on Gorre, even if it wasn't too much of an accurate test..

I guess Aussie meant 1250 on critshot, when using Immolated :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
[Twz]Munkey said:
Doesn't the debuff go above the cap?

Hard to set up.. but bolt + crit + debuff + toa + mom + pie cap + relics
No, debuffed hits are still capped as usual.
pie/int and relics also don't affect cap - cap is only affected by delve, toa and mom.

Aussie

Banned
critshot of 1250 ofc. without crit! (not like its possible xDDD)

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
71 Longbow Spec, 5.8 speed bow, 10% ToA: 639 normal damage cap, 1278 critshot cap.

Not that you'd probably ever get 10% dmg when using immolated as long as Mythic are so tight with the toa boni. :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it aint rvrm but looks sweet :p

It's a supp sm si times, no pow relics.

Attachments

• dmg.JPG
    dmg.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 251

Chronictank

FH is my second home
pfft he can do beter than that :p
found this one by a m8 lying about
bih6h

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
i oneshoot every necro we step by!11 no screenies tho

:D

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
as did his cabalist friend Skulptor, i think they may of been afk tbh when that happened, well at start atlest :)

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Evilnature bolted me for 1703 dmg today, 1 shot yes :) and fyi i have capped Heat, bad luck heat resists were down :m00:

btw evil, is this what i get for being nice with u at HoC? :(

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
i oneshoot every necro we step by!11 no screenies tho

:D

Sorry, you may oneshoot necro pet but certainly can't oneshoot pet & necro together?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom