highbies killing lowbies

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tzan said:
killing only rogues lowbies for satisfaction is just as stupid as killing any lowbie...

Yoni says quite clearly it's not rogue lowbies, just rogues of any level :)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Yoni says quite clearly it's not rogue lowbies, just rogues of any level :)

But that includes lowbie rogues and that's ganking just as much. :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Yoni. No mercy for rogues, I'll kill them on sight and give them durability deaths wherever possible.

I do the same to every class but with rogues it gives me more satisfaction.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Dillinja said:
I agree with Yoni. No mercy for rogues, I'll kill them on sight and give them durability deaths wherever possible.

I do the same to every class but with rogues it gives me more satisfaction.

I see, when you kill a grey con, you're a ganker. but when that grey is a rogue. you're some kind of hero...

/rude :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't say it made me a hero, I just enjoy doing it.

/laugh /spit etc.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Vintersorg said:
I see, when you kill a grey con, you're a ganker. but when that grey is a rogue. you're some kind of hero...

/rude :)
You might want to try and read the post next time, and actually trying to figure out what the poster is saying.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Tinu said:
You might want to try and read the post next time, and actually trying to figure out what the poster is saying.

I understand what the post is, but my point is, if youo kill grey cons just because they're rogues, you're a ganker just as well, and no better than they are

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Vintersorg said:
I understand what the post is, but my point is, if youo kill grey cons just because they're rogues, you're a ganker just as well, and no better than they are
No the point is WHO FUCKIN CARES.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I *used* to let people live.

now i always KOS - been nice, and died.

Now i always attack them in combat, i wouldn't expect any less of filthy horde scum

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
I am enjoying my time on the PvP server. I think that when they fully implement PvP its going to make WoW a more rounded game. However, one thing I find quite annoying is highbie characters going into lowbie zones and killing all. This smacks of an Unskilled player to scared to pit himself against other smilar level players of the opposite realm.

I think fighting chars within 10 levels is acceptable but i find it frustrating when you constantly get groups of lvl 40+ chars, in contested zones, killing lvl 20 players. It just smacks of unskilled chicken poop players.

Dont get me wrong. I love the PvP setup and I have no problems getting jumped by similar level enemy and pitting myself against them. What is your opinion on this?

its pvp, dont expect carebear (at all)

assume the worst, assume mordred on hitlercrack, then get pleasantly surprised ;)

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
thankfully for my class it´s easy to escape and i never get upset by a ganker tbh it´s so much more fun when you gank them back :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Wyleia said:
How we suppose to get any good guild rivalries if you guys all carebear along helping each other.. If some guild ganked you 5vs1 and you saw someone from that same guild who just happened to be -10 or more levels below you, you let him live? he associates with those ppl who ganked you, therefore he dies :)

why? HE didnt kill me (or atleast not that avatar). so why should i kill him just because hes in that same guild? if i have a problem with a enemy player i take it personal and only gank that one/those player(s).

the "KOS everything thats red" attitude is what i would expect on Camlann (daoc pvp server).

im pretty much a defensive pvp'er. i never start a fight, but i sure as hell will end it if anyone acually DOES attack me. i can stalk ppl for a entire day if u get me on a bad (hair)day just to piss him off. and everytime i see him after i loose him il do it again. the only place that can effectivly get me out of their face is by camping the lvl 500 bosses so i cant get to em or by running into a instance ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom