High Prices

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
I think the problems lies within the class´s .. ML9 pet especially.. makes one person alone capable of soloing moust artyfacts availeble, wich allows a small group of people to make insane amounts of cash :) (Enchanters..)
Some might say anis is a problem to, but the fact is still that after shroom nerf you still need more then just a one ani to get the same effect as one before the nerf :)
So the people with pve godlike chars like xazu, will be rich, but the rest will be poor imho. I suppose thats just how it is :)
Must say, i think the prices on scrolls have raised so much duo to population dropping aswell (1000 online on excal at primetime the last week etc).

Anyway, i still believe % whise hibs would be the ones with the moust artyfacts activated compared to alb and mid.. So maybe we shouldnt complain.

Most classes with a bot are capable of farming rare scrolls, not many good scrolls drop from anything higher than a red con :p

The people who make loads of cash do it cos they have the time and they bother to use it to pve. They then have a ton of money compared to regular players and aim their prices at the other players who make cash at a similar rate. Regular players who dont realy bother as much then have trouble buying what they need and whine instead of farming it :p

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
oi it werent a whine, im a player that farms and if sommit drops that i dont need i practically give it away to someone who does just like i used to do when i first started playing daoc. lower level player would be jumping for joy when i gave him a an item of armour i couldnt wear. Before you say it.. i know, now days drops have no comparision to those days but still the same principle. Here mate you can have this drop ill never use it anyways givfs 50 plat :eek7:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i remember in classic where people sold items so cheap it wasn't a problem ;o

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Roadie said:
Most classes with a bot are capable of farming rare scrolls, not many good scrolls drop from anything higher than a red con :p

The people who make loads of cash do it cos they have the time and they bother to use it to pve. They then have a ton of money compared to regular players and aim their prices at the other players who make cash at a similar rate. Regular players who dont realy bother as much then have trouble buying what they need and whine instead of farming it :p
Would still say a ml9 chanter can farm more/faster/better then a Eldritch or a druid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom