Hibs..?

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Your Relic is in Fensalir keep .. which is in Midgard.. if you dont know where it is .. pm me.. ill show you the way over there ...

leviathane

Part of the furniture
yes because hibs gave mids their relics lawl, get a clue.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Well..... taking fensalir would be taking their own keep....

Difficult for them... those crossdressers!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its too cold there :( Hadrians wall has much better climate!

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Your Relic is in Fensalir keep .. which is in Midgard.. if you dont know where it is .. pm me.. ill show you the way over there ...

POINTLESS thread ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aika read my inult!!!!!!!!!! :worthy::worthy:

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
POINTLESS thread ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aika read my inult!!!!!!!!!! :worthy::worthy:

pointless ..?

well whats the point in Hibs attacking Albs .. at fex Berks keep take.. ?

( instead of taking advantage of that loads of Mids is defending Berk... and go Fens to get your relic back meanwhile )

so.. the pointless post ...mirror bud.. mirror

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the point of cm/randoms zergin me down ... then falling to the level of all ruding me for no relevent reason ? .... lame pointless realm with perhaps a handful of exceptions.

Fucking wankers.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Whats the point of cm/randoms zergin me down ... then falling to the level of all ruding me for no relevent reason ? .... lame pointless realm with perhaps a handful of exceptions.

Fucking wankers.

Theadon isn't - he left my rr5 hero alone bless him. Then Exceptionall & a shammy turned up :(.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

Fucking wankers.

2 made /rude and 1 /slap....

/hug

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Caylan... you got a /rude for your incredibly crappy way of strafing your way to victory!

/yawn

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan... you got a /rude for your incredibly crappy way of strafing your way to victory!

Its in the manual as legitimate function. It can be countered easily if you learn to adapt - i dont rude you for pressing styles, or abilities or using sprint to run faster .... or any other legitimate action.

Alternativly i can stand toe to toe with you using shity styles as a grp ra/weapon spec player with a class who has poor defense and get nowhere... My main styles are off side chain - tell you what - ill not strafe if you just turn to your side every now and again ? that'l be fair but then your not allowed to use any abilities on me... or we can just sod your lame rules and play to the strenghs the game gives us?

But resorting to emoting is juvenile. Gratz. Learn to adapt it will maek you a better player. Strafe is a use not an abuse.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Its in the manual as legitimate function. It can be countered easily if you learn to adapt - i dont rude you for pressing styles, or abilities or using sprint to run faster .... or any other legitimate action.

Alternativly i can stand toe to toe with you using shity styles as a grp ra/weapon spec player with a class who has poor defense and get nowhere... My main styles are off side chain - tell you what - ill not strafe if you just turn to your side every now and again ? that'l be fair but then your not allowed to use any abilities on me... or we can just sod your lame rules and play to the strenghs the game gives us?

But resorting to emoting is juvenile. Gratz. Learn to adapt it will maek you a better player. Strafe is a use not an abuse.

Read my post again :) I never said anything about it being an abuse.
But obviously you feel "itchy" on that spot...

That your main styles are side styles merely indicates that you are a group class (not the one standing infront of the enemy), so that you have to strafe/lagg/bugger-me-up in order to win a fight, simply annoys me.

The fact that most, if not all, of those you kill are of lower realm rank is another issue.
You complain that we steamroll you - well "level"wise you do the same to those rr - they have less than zero chance of survival due to your realm rank and abilities.
Well being steamrolled (not legalizing our zerkiness) teaches you a lesson how it feels :)

Don't take all of it too personal bud, as I know there's a person behind the character who is not unlike the rest of us - simply playing the game.
I still think that strafing is shitty though.. just like lifetap, hero rr5, bugged caster guards on keeps, and stajjijjon (j/k staj).

/hug

Toby

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Read my post again :) The fact that most, if not all, of those you kill are of lower realm rank is another issue.
You complain that we steamroll you - well "level"wise you do the same to those rr - they have less than zero chance of survival due to your realm rank and abilities.

you would seriosuly be surprise by the shear amount of players i let pass by....theres far, far too many to mention. All it takes is a hug, or a /no from a low rr player and you guarantee ill leave them up until the point they want to attack me. I will hit low rr's players yes... specially if i have had no inclination from them to do otherwise, else ill get no rps ever will i ? Oh but i could zerg and add and zerg and add! nah thats not my syle i dotn get any satisfaction from it - each to their own but not me.

Ofcourse there are also those who go out solo with the sole intention to add (these i will attack), and ruin the 1v1 fights i partake in - nothing more frustrating than taking so long to get somewhere, wait for a decent fight to come along and then have it go tits up because random zerglings (ring any bells Maatheus/CM/DA?) cant even have the fucking decency to let you finish the fight before nuking you down....

And you get those low rr players who more often than not attack me as soon as they see me - yes ill likely win - but if they attack me again thats their choice.

So kindly dont come on here dictating my style of play to me as i... as it happens, know it a damn site better than yourself.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
pointless ..?

well whats the point in Hibs attacking Albs .. at fex Berks keep take.. ?

( instead of taking advantage of that loads of Mids is defending Berk... and go Fens to get your relic back meanwhile )

so.. the pointless post ...mirror bud.. mirror

well i dont know... i have heard about something like.. hmm.. RvR i think... whats rvr?

and you think the mids would continue defend berk if the hibs would try to take the relic back... rofl... my dog are smarter than you if you cant figure that out :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
yes well real reason you got relic is we cba to polish it, so just clean it up please and give back;) kkthanx:sex:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well i dont know... i have heard about something like.. hmm.. RvR i think... whats rvr?

and you think the mids would continue defend berk if the hibs would try to take the relic back... rofl... my dog are smarter than you if you cant figure that out :p

Hey its your relic not ours, dont come here QQ when you loose second relic lol

And btw there are very smart dogs, some of them can outwit some humans................

ofc you can sit there and hope for your relic to drop down from the sky or wait till next patch to reset NF.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

well my guess is that SOME of the Mids would have stayed at Berks.. ^^ .. so You actually had a chance of getting inside Fens.. But its your relic... what do I care ? ..

/hug your dog btw... seems smarter than the owner .. :touch:

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Hey its your relic not ours, dont come here QQ when you loose second relic lol

And btw there are very smart dogs, some of them can outwit some humans................

ofc you can sit there and hope for your relic to drop down from the sky or wait till next patch to reset NF.

QQ? have i said anything that i want the relic back? or if i care that we dont have a relic? no i havent!

like he said "well whats the point in Hibs attacking Albs .. at fex Berks keep take.. ?"

if ppl would be interested in taking the relic back.. they would try get it back... but apperently the hibs didnt care about it casue they were attacking berk what i can understand :D was he who QQing about Why hibs were attacking Berk instead of trying take the rlic back^^ not me :D

im bearly online anymore on Dyvet so i dont care who have the relics.. and even if i still were active on dyvet i wouldnt care! dont need the relics to kill ppl!!

if im gonna QQ about something it would be.. QQ the ppl who QQ when you have lost a relic.. its like some ppl think you cant kill anything without the relics... i find that funny .. thats all :fluffle:

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
well my guess is that SOME of the Mids would have stayed at Berks.. ^^ .. so You actually had a chance of getting inside Fens.. But its your relic... what do I care ? ..

/hug your dog btw... seems smarter than the owner .. :touch:

like i said in the other post! i havent said anything that i care about the relic.. i dont care about keeptake... or tower take... thats soo ZZzzzz :fluffle:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry cay and swed. Just muppets here it seems. :p

kivik

Part of the furniture

/yawn

Yea cause adding on 1v1s and running a group of 4 looking soloers is the way to go? :rolleyes:

Incredible how you of all are to comment on others playstyles.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yea cause adding on 1v1s and running a group of 4 looking soloers is the way to go? :rolleyes:

Incredible how you of all are to comment on others playstyles.

lol was what i was thinking.

Weird how CM/DA always /rude the soloers to. It's like a crime that we can actually solo these days. :p I thought it was just me but guess not.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol was what i was thinking.

Weird how CM/DA always /rude the soloers to. It's like a crime that we can actually solo these days. :p I thought it was just me but guess not.

Im betting they just rude you for some particular reason lol

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
why all this whine... it just an game! ffs if you whine means you not like the game.

then stop playing the game.

but i think them here whine still play because if they not they would have nothing too whine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom