Hibs need spies to beat Albs

C

coeurdelion

Proud of yourselves Hibs?

So scared of Albs that you have to use spies?

Get some dignity.

The Black Prince
Proud member of Asq.

S

Sharp Thing

actually, an alb starting giving away alb position on /as and stated that he was an alb himself and a spy. would have wiped you guys with the guards aswell to, the 28enemies at scath already got my grp to dagda before this spy came on

K

Karnage

please, for the sake of the game. report this individual to GOA. get this dickhead banned.

it spoils the game to have lamers like that

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
please, for the sake of the game. report this individual to GOA. get this dickhead banned.

it spoils the game to have lamers like that

i know, it sickens me ;/

C

coeurdelion

We'd planned this Relic Raid for weeks.

If the info came from an Alb, then cant say I blame you.

We need to know who he is, then we can sort him out.

If you know his identity - please tell.

The Black Prince
Proud member of ASq

L

lac_desariel

Ive lead with Darksbane 3 relic Raids now and the first failed due to a server crash, the next was cancelled before we started due to spies pm Waren /salute for saying about it, and now this a 3rd and agian spies.... Darksbane has now said he wont bother waisting his time and effort planning for these low lifes to feck it up or a server crash... I for 1 am not stopping. but think about these spies for a min... spies = no chance if there was any for Prime time RR, i dont and wont want out hours RR shop these lamers if you know em, tbh i can accept a beating from mids and hibbys i dont like it but spies is too low

Albion lost a leader in Darksbane because some idiot lamer

L

lac_desariel

Spie had the name Brimwolf im told plz confirm

S

Stallion-

lol Iac please watch your words...talk about things you know of. dont speculate

B

bellum

Report the whole thing to GOA.

They must have saved the logs of all messages...
Let them work for the money, cant be that hard tracking down this evenings messages that has been posted in Celtic Fists alliance.

Making a whole realm angry because some hib/alb players cheat cant be good business.

<Excalibur Albion> <First Cohort>
Bellum - Theurgist Level 50
Dhs - Wizard Level 50
Musket - Minstrel Level 24
Spi - Infiltrator Level 30

R

Rollie_David

i think we should move away from the spy issue for a moment and concentrate on 2fg vgn killing 80 odd albs eehehehehehhe

O

old.lewstherin

I feel really feel sorry for u guys... I really felt sorry for u dying to our pbaoe. I was there. It looked like a damn well planned relic raid. Seriously if the guards whre enough with spies noone will get any relic. It counts 3 ways.

L

lac_desariel

then if it is not that name i will appolagise now here, but im passing on a name and looking for the lammer that is ruining fun for a lot but im going on what im told

K

Khalen

I would rather appreciate it if Brimwolf would report that name so it can be banned...

G

Gahldir

to answer the topic, no. Think if the albs had been starting to pull guards at Dagda they would have either been runed over by lots of hibs or the zone would have crashed.

this becuz Scat isn't attacked to often and 28 albs seamed to kill a patroll. this lead to several FGs roaming Mt. Collory and guarding Dagda just in case.

the only thing the spy did was letting the 10FG albs be pwned by 2FG hibs since thier location was given away. might even have found em with checking where the lagg was ;)

M

Moodyard^_^

Wtf, why do you do these kind of things tilda? :(

C

coeurdelion

If any Hibs know the name of the spy then post it on here, and prove you dont need them to beat Albs.

The Black Prince
Proud member of ASq

R

Rollie_David

guys not enough concentrating on the 2fg hibs killing 10fg albs

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by Aussie-
hibs protecting name of alb spy
nuff said
im passing on a name and looking for the lammer that is ruining fun for a lot but im going on what im told

O

old.FIN

i post this 1 here also

hmmm

2 things, radar and spys..

and u hibs even confirmed and said thanks to that spy who told we r there, yawn.

keep the game fun? well u just got lamers tag in your forehead.
sad cheaters i would say, on 2 ways, the 1 who told it, and the 1 who took advance on it.

was a time when i got info from some dude that mids gonna raid our relic keep, got even time limits, didnt tell no1, because i thouht it would ruin the game.

so mids came and took our relic, and it was fair and square.

and if it was sad 2 c us die like rats, i would think more how sad its use info against that kind of situation.

it just makes u real sad fucks, no offence.

well its good that there is still loads of good things to do in game, iniside own realm, so dont need to look lame peeps who will try anything to win, even if it will ruin the game.

u know that albs ahve only 1 thing to do if we wanna have some more relics, attack will come at 4am-12am morning CET, and then u moan something stupid, but so what , u asked those times, not us.

so cu all next time at 6am at dadga.

lets c how u can cheat vs that 1

T

[TP]Darksbane

just shows how much a set of wankers Hibs realy are.
u wont name the spy, so whoever knows is just as low as them.
as for 2fg hibs killing 10fg albs, there wasnt 10 fg at that loc u dick. and most were sat down or AFK. as there were many other albs on way to that meet location. this is 3rd time Lac and myself have organised a raid. if zone hadnt of crashed u would of lost the relic the first time, no doubt about that. 2nd time thx to wuren this kind of shit didnt happen. just shows that 1 guy does make a difference imo. most of u r just RP whores who wanna be RR fucking 9, and have no respect for the game.
if i ever plan another relic raid it will be at 4 am, just so i can piss you all off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom