Hibs in Thidranki Tonight

B

brutalize_bg

Really nice job guys ... U held the Center Keep really long time now .. and the albs r still trying this very moment .. :) prolly due to a misplaced ram and well playing hibs.
I'm been watching this since the start of the raid with my lvl 24 shadowblade, been a real pleasure watching this..

Well Done hibs albs may get the keep but u did very well!!

From the Lady in Green Vandalize

B

balthus

Yeah second that,very impressive defense.I spent all my time harrassing albs coming down from atk,even got sunyist with the siegemaster twice.Again well done,nice job.

A

Atomic Rammer

Think worst is over for now door 1 rebuilt :)
was v nice to save keep with that many albs about. Door 2 down to 20-30% at 1 point.

B

brutalize_bg

Hehe .. I had the chance to strike the guys who was fixing the door but that would be to riscy, coz there was a pbae close to all the time :D

Anyways I hope you hibs will hold the keep, I dont like thidranki when albs has it ..to much zerging :)
And still good fights between both realms .. :) Not many mids there tho.

O

old.job

That was one of the best nights in BG1, it's good to see a balanced fight.
Where were the Mids, was it a public holiday in snowland or what?

I'm only lvl 22 but my dots still cause problems.

MrKamikaze

F

formia

Vandalise was sitting down amongst us Hibbies , was a warden and myself spamming /cg not to kill the SB , but a newly arrived Ranger sees him and attacks - spoils the fun.

Couple of nasty alb scouts around at the moment - think 2 of them working together - very effective duo. ( no names = no ego vboost)

B

brutalize_bg

Ye.. it was fun, I remember that there was a druid wearing blue armor, was really fun, and I'm glad albs didn't get the keep, tho they r proberly trying :)

anyway to bad Bowgimp spoiled the fun there, but that to the 4 others who didn't touch me :)

T

TocaTank

Yeah its been good fun the last few days and nights in thid, my nightshade tienno made a few enemies with those two scouts.

One of them kept firing at me, but never killed me, until this morning :(. she then laugh spammed me. I put her on my hitlist and made sure she was gonna get a hit. Yes i got her, next time you laugh spam me, watch your back you gonna go down like a $5 whore :D.

Tienno Lvl 24 Nightshade

D

decker

ME warden NOT druid ;) I'm that blue wear warden, who sat next of u :)

B

brutalize_bg

Im sorry m8 .. I dont know anything about hibs classes :D anyway thx for doing all the /hugging and stuff was hilarius, until bowgimp came, I dont blame her for hitting me, but had allready tried to /wave and /kiss... but she just wanted to get rid of me :D

Hope I'll have such a good time in thidranki again sometime

D

decker

My warden capped out yesterday :(
Vandalise i hope that we see with my another char (stealthsniper). Bow or wave and i wont kill ya ;)

B

brutalize_bg

kk m8 :) btw see a green char named something with "lize" just wave and we can have fun.. I'm not rlm point horny.. I just wanna have some fun :)

K

killrake

Vandalize plz let me help the hibs to, I just luv to kill albs

B

brutalize_bg

Killrake just tell me on Ventrilo and we can go kill them albies :D
Hope u aren't capped yet.. coz I'm not :D

I cant w8 for the /level 20.. Gonna be Soo cool :D

btw guys, I'll do a /wave and if u wave back we can have some fun :D

K

killrake

Originally posted by brutalize_bg
Killrake just tell me on Ventrilo and we can go kill them albies :D
Hope u aren't capped yet.. coz I'm not :D

I cant w8 for the /level 20.. Gonna be Soo cool :D

btw guys, I'll do a /wave and if u wave back we can have some fun :D

I was capped but I made a new one same day, same name Zaruu

D

decker

My warden capped yesterday :( I hope that I can see u again Vandalize :) If u see my alt (stealthsniper) wave to me and let's dance :p

B

brutalize_bg

I saw u tonight m8. .. :) but after u finished off that alb, we danced and I bragged with my cleaver :D but the u started to hit me and run .. :(

btw asif u made my night a living hell.. first time I attacked u I didn't touch u .. I just went /cry, /cry but u showed no mercy, but the next time u bring charismatic with u .. :( anyway i'll get u sometime, tho I try not to attack any1 close to CK coz I dont like those Rangers pumping those arrows in my ass :D

and mrkemikaze nice encounter again .. :) tho u kinda kept running away when I started to get very close to u .. :( and to bad that alb Rps or something got u :(

but has been a nice night again in thidranki, tho a little to many hibs, albs didn't have a chance to get near CK :D

D

decker

Hey hey ! I just wanted test how much dmg i can make :( Sorry if u scared :( And i pointed to albs (that 2 fgs which almost zerged me) and i started to run !

And in fact i looked back at mb and tried to see does those albs got ya :p

B

brutalize_bg

hehe m8 ... u did like 33 dmg on me .. but I figured I'd try to see how much my PA would do on u .. but then u started to run :D

D

decker

I scared a bit those albs :p And thanks for help while i fighted with that infil ;)

S

Sethantac

it was really fun today and yesterday evening :D

Nice to see some peace in Thid and good fight including hibs :D

Death (23 Green Ranger)

B

brutalize_bg

Decker: Hehe nps m8. .. i'd really like to see that infils face tho .. after we killed him we were just standing there hugging and stuff ... must have made him go "WTF??".. :D

Btw if u see Asif tell him to leave his BB alone or atleast use if after 1.62, coz then bg's will be full of BB's :)

D

decker

Ye i will say ;) And ofcourse i wont hurt u :( U are my hunny ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom