HIBS in thid :)

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Is there anything one can do to encourage more hibs to come to thid? We miss that 3rd realm here atm, the odd NS or chanter shows up, but what would it take for you guys to show up in force? Am not, repeat not, trying to put your realm down, just miss being pwnd by a FGH with a kickass melee assist train :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Not really tempting facing the bunch of skilltapping elite bonedancers I assume.

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Ignore the boners, a well-assembled FGH can wtfpwn any other FG in thid, you know it :) Plz bring back the pain, never took hibs more than 30 mins to take ck when they put their minds to it :D /assist FTW

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
hehe... my hero is unfortunately lvl 48 and templated for rvr now :s...

But would surely start a new or make something else if any1 are up for it

Cheers,
Squirrel

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i would love to make na hib toon if it wasn't for that bar that stops from creating a toon on another realm on same account.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I cant come thid atm bit to busy why i aint been active

polza

Loyal Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Ignore the boners, a well-assembled FGH can wtfpwn any other FG in thid, you know it :) Plz bring back the pain, never took hibs more than 30 mins to take ck when they put their minds to it :D /assist FTW

pfft mid can make a far better fg, and well if elkie cnt play thid, pdqs pc is buggered so cnt play, rid quit while back, latu not a clue where he is, hamro not a clue either, leaves like 3-4 peps from BoT, and hey im of soon anyway
:(

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
K m8s, was trying to get you annoyed enuff to "return" and wtfpwn us all :) What I really wanted to say is that I would like to see more hib-groups "DOMINATING" the BG, plz return, old-szchgoool styleeee :D

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
We'll be joining thid tomorrow... only a tiny squad of me, Xeran and a friend... but will be fun...

Looking forward to it...

Cheers,
Squirrel

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
would love to start actively playing thid again but caba rvr > thid :S

Dest

Fledgling Freddie
Well it would be nice to see more hibs in thid but not as the fg that just formed a little while ago... had some fun fights against the 3-4 hibs from earlier should have kept it like that :)

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun night... and in the end I dinged 24 at last!! \o/... don't get why all those mids hided inside the keep tho... but okay...

Cheers for all who attented,
Squirrel

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Goretooth said:
Was a fun night... and in the end I dinged 24 at last!! \o/... don't get why all those mids hided inside the keep tho... but okay...

Cheers for all who attented,
Squirrel

only survived because of me play druid tbh:< and ive got a fucking huge hand over lol

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Elkie said:
only survived because of me play druid tbh:< and ive got a fucking huge hand over lol

such lies, you let me die once !

Xerena 24 bard !

Willi

Loyal Freddie
Eeeekamouse: Is there anything one can do to encourage more hibs to come to thid? We miss that 3rd realm here atm.

Tried thid tonight with my uber 21 ranger with auru gear. And when i showed up it was nice to see that i dont have to fight alone...

Mids -> omg can u see its hib over there lets wtfpwn him !
Albs -> Can't believe my eyes is it Celt ... think that those are hibs, lets kill him so we get 1 more kill to our title !

And this way i had fg mids and fg albs on me ... Rather continue farming ...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Willi said:
Eeeekamouse: Is there anything one can do to encourage more hibs to come to thid? We miss that 3rd realm here atm.

Tried thid tonight with my uber 21 ranger with auru gear. And when i showed up it was nice to see that i dont have to fight alone...

Mids -> omg can u see its hib over there lets wtfpwn him !
Albs -> Can't believe my eyes is it Celt ... think that those are hibs, lets kill him so we get 1 more kill to our title !

And this way i had fg mids and fg albs on me ... Rather continue farming ...

I think you are right every one wants bane of hib so its gank on site the one hib then worry about the mids or albs, but getting killed like that makes it all the sweeter when you get a kill and escape :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom