Fledgling Freddie
you might aswel have showed the vid where gol owned you

and it's very clear on the vid, it's all about the skill really

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
flex said:

Sadly we werent recording when GoL added on us as we were killing the last 2 mids from a savage group - with healers oom and RA's down. Somehow I still managed to land mez first though x_x

Cry more Ebay Cowboy!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
If you're talking about the thane grp we beat you 1 fg vs 1 fg, *WE* had some guard adds but somehow you managed to get them to attack yourself so you can consider it 1 fg vs 1 fg xD

you have no right to utter yourself here!!! :wub:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Dont Name A Video Owned There Is Already A Few Of Them

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hmm, Hibs in Red? Is this sort of like Chris DeBurgh's "Lady in Red"? :m00:

Will download the movies when I get home. :)

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:
For those that were wondering who the hibs running around in cheap 25silver red dyes were this weekend, we a sort of set group - no guild, just some friends havin a laugh and dubbing ourselves the Red Barons (Ojaas, Gilead, Ceixava, Mastade, Knudden, Twilight, Xone and myself aswell as Angara & phame our strong replacements :D )

Ceix recorded some vids this weekend which are kinda sick I guess.
First vid is a nasty ganking of GoL, which Im ashamed to say I enjoyed every minute of - or second ;)

Second vid is of us, err, gettin wtfpwned by a random SM group. They were at 2k range on my screen then warped to like 100range, honest :x

Videos 1 & 2

Had some fun fights this weekend, huge respect to Atrocity for the fun they gave on friday night. And Ty to everyone else that owned us/got owned by us :) Been great fun :clap:

IN THE NAME OF THE RED BARON!! GOGO EAGLE FORMATION

SMD hibbies!

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun to group with you gimpo's ;x
Have to do it more often :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eleasias said:
If you're talking about the thane grp we beat you 1 fg vs 1 fg, *WE* had some guard adds but somehow you managed to get them to attack yourself so you can consider it 1 fg vs 1 fg xD

nerf mjölnir :clap:

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
flex said:

yes u really got us while/after fighting 2fg mids in the back. stlong!

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Eleasias said:

Hmm, thats right. And also had a scout hitting the healer not being interrupted by guards/pets :p But aye, you won against us. I like dropped sooo fast ^ :eek2:

Lac Desariel

Fledgling Freddie
moody said:
rly fail to see how a group of 2-3 RR10 can suck so hard in fg vs fg fight.

Clearly your the best player to brace Doac what would you have done? I was in the group and we had no RA up and no purge.. so we could do nithing, seeing as each caster dies in 2-3 hits I would love to know what you would do, and fyi we meet then again but not head on and won, there Bard holds the key as far as we found out.

Prime example why Casters cant function to great with out RA, yet we cant do thet to tanks as Det id a little ott

Personaly I dont think you will reply cos there was nothing we could do

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
flex said:

Hi Ebayer, Gol did show us some real mad skills, your right bout that.. just too bad we were too slow to finish the 2fg mids so we could actually handle you adding :eek6:

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
gargo is a great bard tbh

the greatest one from wales at least

never seen anyone shine so much and have such a commanding presence in group and with the added bonus of his great leading and ability to always land the first mezz (every 10min)

grats !

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
the gol group vid music is:
the rezillos - somneone's gonna get their head kicked in

those movies are from saturday, much worse rvr day than friday, should have recorded on friday, lots of great fights :p

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Yea but someone was too lazy to record on friday! :touch:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Red Hibbie Tansk rox :clap:

but we did beat u later, between Levs and Grogans, when we had the jump. :) ok you fighting Midds, but u were all alive and we killed the Midds, then you.

In Crim you guys rushed us, round the corner from Doors. :)

Exioce

Part of the furniture
caster groups without GP are shit
pbae can be nasty for tank groups if you don't ae interrupt or keep up 100% amnesia spam

wow you learn something new everyday on FH

:m00:

W

Widuw

Najjs movie.. fun to watch atleast ;p

ps. i love ceixavas avatar ds.

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
Pitspawn said:
On a caster group? We dont all have det, kkthxbye

he was talking about us in our tank group :p

and tbh i blame gilead and gargo for not interrupting xD

makes fk all difference where we are, boxed or not, not our job to keep 4 sm's interrupted imo :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fun videos, but to be honest, I don't see the accomplishment in ganking that GoL caster group (to be fair, it's people who have replied to this thread who have done the bragging, but still). The mere fact that none of them purged (obviously because their RAs were down) does in fact decrease it. Doesn't everyone already know that a caster group that gets jumped often struggle to survive and often gets owned?

Yes, you showed strong assisting, but I see no sense in dissing the GoL caster group for that victory. Rather, it should serve to remind you all of the devastating effect of mezz for classes that lack determination and realms that lack GP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom