Hibs in Odins Tonight

C

corranhorn1

Thanks for the fun time. Some nice fights with both teams having fairly balanced groups. We had the MG advantage and used it well to win a few fights.
Wont complain about the zerg that came along as expected it due to our setting. In fact i laughing my arse off as it happened as still didnt die as fast as do to a damn savage/healer group.
Unfortunately we shant be returning there now as some people of to sleep, else i'd be back to wave again <waves to firehawk>.
Hope to see you all again, always fun fighting with you non FotM guys.

O

old.Aure

Nice fight. We had no druid, bard and only cc on 30 min timer. :)

We eventually got a drood for last fight, but very sadly a few more bored Hibs came as we hit the mg. Shame you logged would have been cool as we started with 4 initially, then 5, then 6 last time. :)

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by old.Aure
but very sadly a few more bored Hibs came as we hit the mg. [/B]

very sadly we just missed the port after we got wtfpwned by some hiding clerics at hmg :(

C

corranhorn1

Hiding Clerics

Heh, The clerics were standing nicely in sight on battlements, we just decided to engage you on your side so they were safe unless the 6-8stealthers decided to come back :)
One the clerics was bored thou and in one the fights got left tanking 2 people while i ran of to deal with some annoying healer, wish he wouldnt do things like that but fun to see when people decide to be different.
The group that had the warden was a tough fight, i hate pbt even with being a buffed up merc swing 2 * 2.8spd weapons :(

S

stroopwafel

Re: Hiding Clerics

Originally posted by corranhorn1
Heh, The clerics were standing nicely in sight on battlements,

"you cannot see your target blabla"

hate those battlements :\

O

old.Vae

Well in the fight where we died a champion str debuffed me on battlements so that I was stuck in the corner overlooking the gate and couldn't move for ages :( It was worse than a root!

Maybe I shouldn't have been carrying all that asterite for trinketing...

O

old.SadonTheGrey

i soooooo enjoyed pbaoe'ing all of Bebop's group at amg in odin's when mids aoe stunned them and they all got caught inside amg with me and an 11s aoe stun ><

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
i soooooo enjoyed pbaoe'ing all of Bebop's group at amg in odin's when mids aoe stunned them and they all got caught inside amg with me and an 11s aoe stun ><
über healer!

übergimped that is - speccing 50 pac and all; also able to bypass all the resists and determination etcetera on those targets - niiiiiiiiice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom