Hibs in Leirvik

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Guys, what the hell you doing? probably the most enjoyable place ruined by lvl'in CK and Tower's and hiding behind the walls all day, this isnt a flame as you probably already know. your boring, ultimaxxxxx your gonna have to grow a set of balls at lvl50 bud, coz you wont be able to frag everyone in the area from one tower in rvr. That goes for banner too, and all the other wimps out there. im lvl'in my cab outta liervik now, and i hope all the rest of mid/alb do. leave you sat there in ya lvl10 CK all by your lonesome. :kissit:

laters

Hali.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
but it's not lame if albs hide in their tower everytime I try to get the final DD on them? It's not lame when some archers shoots me everytime I pass the tower? ( he didn't get any RP's at least, died before he killed someone ) It's not lame from mids to camp the hole in the wall too our ohhh so glorious keep? Watch your own tactics before calling others lame.

Btw, I'm that little bainshee in Leirvik and I'm having lots of fun tbh. Just the variance on base DD hurts atm :(

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
but it's not lame if albs hide in their tower everytime I try to get the final DD on them? It's not lame when some archers shoots me everytime I pass the tower? ( he didn't get any RP's at least, died before he killed someone ) It's not lame from mids to camp the hole in the wall too our ohhh so glorious keep? Watch your own tactics before calling others lame.

Btw, I'm that little bainshee in Leirvik and I'm having lots of fun tbh. Just the variance on base DD hurts atm :(

i dont think she/he was having a go at people hiding behind a tower more on the lines of upgrading a keep to level 10 in the BG's

bring on tower razing.

but yeah i agree name and shame these people, the last lot that upgraded a keep in the BG's to level 10 got named and so did there guilds. so go on who was it and what guild they from, any hibs wanna enlighten us with where they are from ??

and please its ridiculas that any guild should allow there memeber to upgrade a keep to level 10 in the BG's.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So they should not upgrade keep because you can't take it?

That's the whole point as you seemed to miss.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
if you read the post, i said all you wimps out there (alb/mid/hib), and yes the whine was about a level10 keep in Leirvik, 2 trebs on wall took over an hour to put a hole in it, 45 minutes maybe longer with a ram on door and it was on above 50% health. you seriously think that anyone is gonna piss about for longer than that over a keep take in a bg, not to forget after thats all done your gonna run into a lvl70 keep lord o/ im jus fed up of it, the whole point to leirvik for a lot of people was the way towers/ck changed hands so quickly. also with the additional range you get off that keep you can hit people all the way back to the water it seems, great for a sword board people, until they get close and hit by your chanter and mentalist friends hiding with you. Even when you out number us it takes you about 2 hours to pluck up the courage to right click the door and take a look around. and then you are never 30ft away from the door so you can quickly right click it again. fair play, and yes, albs and mids do it, but we do it in level one towers, not level10, if you dont like it you hit the door for a few seconds and it opens, not suprised if you right clicked it there was a %age change they would let you in even if in an opposing realm. delevel the keep before you kill leirvik like the majority of other BG's.

Hali

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
level 10 keeps in leirvik is not only a complete waste of gbp (put them towards your frontier :p) but it does make things a lot less fun :(

fights inside the keep are superb, we've had holes in the walls, and the front gate open for hours at a time before, with albs struggling to kill the lord and dying to the defenders..

level 10 keep makes it much less likely :(

also, less keep takes = no taking it back = no xp!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
level 10 keeps in leirvik is not only a complete waste of gbp (put them towards your frontier :p) but it does make things a lot less fun :(

fights inside the keep are superb, we've had holes in the walls, and the front gate open for hours at a time before, with albs struggling to kill the lord and dying to the defenders..

level 10 keep makes it much less likely :(

also, less keep takes = no taking it back = no xp!

Totally agree. Towers lvl 10 is ok, but ck? thats just boring making no one wanna play Leirvik.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
It's 5.42AM and you albs just took it back so whats the problem? :p

Anyway, nice to see you succeeded, even if it is at 5.42AM with no more than 36 hibs online in total when doing /who :p. With how many people did you take it back (just curious)?

You'll meet my enchanter in Leirvik for sure, lvl 41.5 atm so I'll pay a visit tomorrow :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'd rather not have to stay up till 5am to have a decent chance at taking the CK ;)
(not that I ever would)

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
/gc info still shows keep is claimed and at lvl 10.

Cant log 2nd account at the moment to check , you sure it was taken last night?

If it will help playability i will release it tonight , just dont make me regret it with your scout zergs abusing water etcc...

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
water abusing heh, never seen an alb do it, always been a ranger next to the water, saying that i wouldnt have seen albs abuse it coz i was never nuking em. Anyways, im outta leirvik now and lvl47, going to big boy rvr, will be back in leirvik soon with something, dunno what yet. possibly a merc.

Hali

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
It's 5.42AM and you albs just took it back so whats the problem? :p

Anyway, nice to see you succeeded, even if it is at 5.42AM with no more than 36 hibs online in total when doing /who :p. With how many people did you take it back (just curious)?

You'll meet my enchanter in Leirvik for sure, lvl 41.5 atm so I'll pay a visit tomorrow :)
If you meen the tower .I did take it with my necro Apocalypsy.
Was bored and as I already took the other 2 I did give it a go.
Took me over an houre to ram door.
Had my BB come and captain went down pritty easy.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
bryano said:
If you meen the tower .I did take it with my necro Apocalypsy.
Was bored and as I already took the other 2 I did give it a go.
Took me over an houre to ram door.
Had my BB come and captain went down pritty easy.

Hmm sorry then, was probably too sleepy and tired to see it was the tower ;). Just saw the message "xxx guild has lost control over leirvik ..." and "forces of albion have captured leirvik ..." Thought on the ... it said keep but was probably Outpost then ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
most amusing excuses tbh. Can't take it, let's QQ a bit. If albs had the keep they'd camp it all day long, I know that. I've often roamed with other hibbies, not finding a single alb/mid, so we logged.

Or also fun are the scoutcrews camping the towers, which is not a single bit better than having a keep to hide in.

Dorimor1

Banned
Leirvik was great last night :) we (mids) managed to take a high level tower owned by hibs (level 8 I think). After that we have a good old 5 vs 5 battle, hibs after about 30 minutes eventually managed to get in and kill lord though, great fun I must admit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom