Hib's in Caledonia (Bg3)

A

Apprentice

Nice to see some hibs in bg3, but, the hibs in bg3 have been camping apk constantly from 5pm to 1am... u guys really think if soo damn fun killing RS albs.. why not move abit and give the albs a chance. I did only meet the albs a few times when some of them had sneaked away from the camping hibs, altho i didnt win all fights i enjoyed it very much, since its alot more fun fighting even fights even if u dont win all the time.

Cred's to the brave albs that campe back to bg after every time they died, even tho hibs been camping apk all night long.

/Khaa lvl 34 Chanter
/Thae lvl 35 Hero

C

chimaira

I was in Bg3 tonight with my toon Chims (infil lvl 33)

was a few hibs around and after 1 shotted some casters he he u all left and alb got away with keep.

was a fun evening. poor Animist didnt like me tho. or chanter.. or firby :p

I think u are the chanter whos pet uncovered me with nuke and u chase me out in water I was ooe so I just sticked u and hitted u. even tho u stunned me I still killed ya cause u got interupted T_T

Regards

O

old.Merino

Fun night

Good going Albs!

Some of the best RVR in the last weeks, congrats Albs. You guys kept going strong, trying different tactical approaches, and always coming back for another fight. Heck, the pallintone you brought to Albion Bridge was a nice idea. And Ruvinan and Gallic sneaking around us APK camping Hibs to clean stragglers on Albion Bridge was just daring. You played smart, you played well. Not many others would have done as well against a numerically superior force. /respect and thx for a fun night

Arcoiris, lvl 35 ranger

A

Apprentice

hehe me and 2 more hibs defended caledonia all night long, the albs was 1fg+ but we held em of for 6 hours with the doors down for more then 5hours, was soo damn fun, nice going albs, tobad u had to bring stealthers to kill 3 hibs in a keep with no doors or guards :)

hehe btw chim, u forgott thet u and ur infil friend got pwned in the lordroom, u 2 couldnt even kill 1 caster.....

but was a real nice night in bg3, creds to the fg albs that kept coming back and try to take the keep.

3hibs with keep door down > 1fg+ albs :p

C

chimaira

Pff my infil is lvl 33 with 30 stealth I couldnt roam much at all.

besides when u saw me in stealth u can like a chicken into lord room. and let FIrby stun me and lord own me :D

dont be cocky :wub:

was fun as hell tho I gotta level gimp to 35 I think.

but plz dont make it another whine thread :eek:

Edit: what u mean with infil friend? I was the only Infil there all night.

L

lakih

I think he might have confused the "infil" with a scout....

Was a fun night, had a great night and nerf you chimera :) Your one of the few assasins i havent manage to pwn/get away from with my mentalist.

/Lakihlina

A

Apprentice

Originally posted by chimaira
but plz dont make it another whine thread :eek:

if u read the post i was whining on the hibs for camping m8...
and btw, ill whine as much as i want, givf fair fights, no matter who got CK....

EDIT: BTW Happy new Year all u n00bs ^^

Users who are viewing this thread