Hibs @ Grallar last night.

F

Fafnir

Could you not have waited 20 more sec, before the guards wiped you, i could have used thoose rp's.

M

Melodic

Dammit, I tried, I really did. But the second uber guard on me was just too much for my Luri stamina...

F

Freia

ooh :)

[Guild]: A guard has been killed at your outpost with 73 enemies in the area!
- Hmm lets just kill the Red Lady first.

[Alliance]: hibs at grallar!
- Oh? Ok, mebbe they are practicing relicraiding or something? How cute. Lets do the blue lady also.

[Alliance]: Hibs wiped
- <shrug> Inc another sidhe!!!

What was that all about anyway?

E

Edlina

Hehe picknic would have been nice, but we were just there to destroy some gate, let you know that if you ruin our RK gates, we'll ruin yours in return :D

O

old.Emma

hehe like that gonna make much difference.. we have no relics to defend incase you didnt notice :p why do you think we were more interested in killing the red/black/blue lady :p

now if we battered your relic keep doors.. then it would be more costly to you cos no/weak relic doors makes your relics a little vulnerable :p

A

amazingsteve

A captured relic will be lost again soon when you don´t have your relic gates up. This thought ever crossed your mind?

A

AzuratMinimus

Well it don´t take that much time to repair a relic door either, and no hurry to repair unless you succeed with one, which i doubt since most mids are only up for primetime raiding.

Users who are viewing this thread