Hibs fook it all up for every1

pip

Banned
Just when rvr was fun hibs ,spoil it I'm sure albs could have stopped stop this fun by attacking keeps in early hours ,but hibs got greedy ,want relics shame on you as a proud member of a whorelock rp was so sweet ,now u take relics it's woke up the albs and now we cant port to berk as if u have not got enough bonuses ,ban relics from game, to much stress, give us back the old emain .All these towers to claim, too much shit .Give us a system where by we can buy mls with some kind of rp system.Would bring more fun to the game. And make higher realm ranks kill the lower realm ranks more easily and make pve more fun for them that don't like rvr. Might save mergeing the servers imo. :flame:

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
i love you, lets make babies!

yea, i find this post so worth while i decided to respond to it with an equally worthwhile post :)

pip

Banned
well

Samaroon EatsCheese said:
no it would make you ml10 in a few mintue stupid fucking retard warlock
after patch we shit anyway :(

pip

Banned
nice

sneakies said:
i love you, lets make babies!

yea, i find this post so worth while i decided to respond to it with an equally worthwhile post :)
/hug Too late tho :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
yeah lets make rps for mls buyable and make high rrs kill low rrs more easily totally eliminating low rr's from being able to compete!

retard

too bad 1.75 isnt sooner, warlock nerf is gonna be sweet

pip

Banned
lol

Samaroon EatsCheese said:
your gimp hunter or summit :\
That gimp hunter is spec snipper is 6 l 9 and good fun too play but the whorelock better fun rr dont tbh mean nothing to him :worthy:

pip

Banned
they

Elitestoner said:
yeah lets make rps for mls buyable and make high rrs kill low rrs more easily totally eliminating low rr's from being able to compete!

retard

team forthewin im sure they cant be that well hated p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:

retard

good thing you rolled before fotm reaver timexD

Ps:still 1 Yber player to meet solo love to fight this ##### xD

Warlocks gets nerfed wich is needed but some classes that doesnt need buggs/Los to kill zerg is allowed to run around like immoratls is sad Imo!

Ore please someone defend these retarded classes say somthing New.Im willing to Lissen.(if you say something New that is)

Warlock kills the most OP class in the Game Infil wich Make 90% oif the Albs cry irl couse the got problem to kill summit but Banhsees that kills 40+ People in same Bug/Nuke is OK?! cmon silly to nerf a class and not fics he bugg of a class like Bahnsee(Yes i Play Banshee yo Yes i tryed the BuG) so fuck dont even try to say i dont know what im talking about.

People like Penlid that used radar on (another Server And defend Banshee)Should get a Birthy present In Madamm Wipp_my_ass_House)Irl:!

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Pip

Don't give up on Warlocks after the patch. It's not going to be as bad as you think. The albs/hibs are still going to drop like the proverbial knickers belonging to certain ladies of the night.

pip

Banned
tbh

Anarch said:
good thing you rolled before fotm reaver timexD

Ps:still 1 Yber player to meet solo love to fight this ##### xD

Warlocks gets nerfed wich is needed but some classes that doesnt need buggs/Los to kill zerg is allowed to run around like immoratls is sad Imo!

Ore please someone defend these retarded classes say somthing New.Im willing to Lissen.(if you say something New that is)

Warlock kills the most OP class in the Game Infil wich Make 90% oif the Albs cry irl couse the got problem to kill summit but Banhsees that kills 40+ People in same Bug/Nuke is OK?! cmon silly to nerf a class and not fics he bugg of a class like Bahnsee(Yes i Play Banshee yo Yes i tryed the BuG) so fuck dont even try to say i dont know what im talking about.

People like Penlid that used radar on (another Server And defend Banshee)Should get a Birthy present In Madamm Wipp_my_ass_House)Irl:!
purge 3 forthewin

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
Pip

Don't give up on Warlocks after the patch. It's not going to be as bad as you think. The albs/hibs are still going to drop like the proverbial knickers belonging to certain ladies of the night.
and the base line stun will still f00k evrything that moves so ?!

Around and inside keeps that is :p :cheers:

pip

Banned
hehe

semanon said:
Pip

we can dream
:sex:

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
I think i can safely say on behalf of all the people who wasted there time reading this pointless topic

QQ

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Treeeebeard said:
I think i can safely say on behalf of all the people who wasted there time reading this pointless topic

QQ
MM i got 15 pets whit 2,5k range to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom