Hibs don't zerg m8s !!!!111

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I just want the hibs to stop.

When that problem is solved, I want albs to stop.

Mid has the bad end in these zergwars. Because we have the majority of the players who enjoy a fair fight and don't zerg mindlessly to gain 40rps/kill.

Oh and another thing.. grats to all who probably dinged rr2 tonight.

Ta och gräv ner er och avlid för i helvete jävla kräk.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs got more roleplayers and not having a good group won't stop them going out.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Mid has the bad end in these zergwars. Because we have the majority of the players who enjoy a fair fight and don't zerg mindlessly to gain 40rps/kill.

Doesent stop a full grp of rather high mids to run over the few soloers out right now. How fair is that? And how many million rps do they gain for it?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno, it happens to me all the time as I've been solo 90% of the time this last week.

And mids are the only ones who are persistant about not adding and zerging. God knows I've tried to setup 3fg on stick. :p

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
just now i got killed by 2 full grp mids that mysteriously "werent" running together and arriving at the very same time at the very same place, together. So take the "mid dont add or zerg or run together"- argument and shove it. My guild got the berk t1 claimed. And we just had guardspams about 15 enemies in the area. Whoever killed those guards were gone from the tower area when i arrived, but i saw only mids near shortly after, so we can be fairly sure that arguments dont hold water very well.

RvR alltogether suck hard balls now. Give albs berk back so you can fight elsewhere again.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Tried soloing with necro tonight - in a zergy area so got lawnmowed quite a few times. But the odd fights against stealthers were fun.

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
nah for killing a duo'ing (that was you right?) necro with an almost FG, i feel bad tbh :mad:

Brite

Banned
was getting zerged by hibs totaly on villa side of river, whenever we met hibs, straight away another fg of adds

so we fight PE other side of river, roam there still to try get another fight with PE as we lost so very badly, get bored of waiting, go villa side of river, see 2fg of hibs on PE, decide to help out PE, another FG of hibs in the back of us, everyone in the group insantly /q

rvr just isnt fun like that, and its not just noobs zerging, its opted groups, makes you just want to add on there fights all the time, but that in the end would make it much worse, and then midgard would come out bottom beacuse we dont have the players to zerg.

Look forward to your reply stupeh about how a group i was in, mainly of a certain guild decided to add on a fight with another random mid group vs you about a week ago, who you had mowed 3+ times before and they didnt really have a chance to win and they asked for the help of there guildies and i look forward to hearing about it until i go bald.... :wanker:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
was getting zerged by hibs totaly on villa side of river, whenever we met hibs, straight away another fg of adds

so we fight PE other side of river, roam there still to try get another fight with PE as we lost so very badly, get bored of waiting, go villa side of river, see 2fg of hibs on PE, decide to help out PE, another FG of hibs in the back of us, everyone in the group insantly /q

rvr just isnt fun like that, and its not just noobs zerging, its opted groups, makes you just want to add on there fights all the time, but that in the end would make it much worse, and then midgard would come out bottom beacuse we dont have the players to zerg.

Look forward to your reply stupeh about how a group i was in, mainly of a certain guild decided to add on a fight with another random mid group vs you about a week ago, who you had mowed 3+ times before and they didnt really have a chance to win and they asked for the help of there guildies and i look forward to hearing about it until i go bald.... :wanker:
add away, it's RvR!

<goes out to get more petrol>

pip

Banned
Hope i can spread love but alb/hib kill em all look after your own

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
My mother was a witch, she was burned alive.
Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried.
Take her down now, don't want to see her face
All blistered and burnt, can't hide my disgrace.

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice.
Gotta see 'em make 'em pay the price.
See their bodies out on the ice.
Take my time.

Am I evil? Yes I am.
Am I evil? I am man, yes I am.

As I watched my mother die, I lost my head.
Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread.
Taking no chances, you come with me.
I'll split you to the bone, help set you free.

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice.
Gotta see 'em make 'em pay the price.
See their bodies out on the ice.
Take my time.

Am I evil? Yes I am.
Am I evil? I am man, yes I am.

On with the action now, I'll strip your pride.
I'll spread your blood around, I'll see you ride.
Your face is scarred with steel, wounds deep and neat.
Like a double dozen before ya, smells so sweet.

Am I evil? Yes I am.
Am I evil? I am man.

I'll make my residence, I'll watch your fire.
You can come with me, sweet desire.
My face is long forgot, my face not my own.
Sweet and timely whore, take me home.

Am I evil? Yes I am.
Am I evil? I am man.

My soul is longing for, await my heir.
Sent to avenge my mother, sweep myself.
My face is long forgot, my face not my own.
Sweet and timely whore, take me home.

Am I evil? Yes I am.
Am I evil? I am man.

Am I evil? Yes I fucking am.
Am I evil? I am man, yeah.

:cheers:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:

uh, and then you woke up and smelled the coffe too? :)

Gimme a fkin break atos.. been so zerged to oblivion by mids so many times that your post look like nothing but a bad joke. The largest reason we quit for US before NF was because of mids zerging our lonely GG in Emain 24/7. 4-5 GGs was out in Emain adding on us constantly, started after Bolg already. Now in RVR Mids are pretty damn good at zerging it up whole day if they have keep in Hibb. 2-3 grps running around daytime, adding on everything. And you tell me mids want fair fights? Hibs during evening atm is terrible, wont lie about that, but dont tell me that bs about mids wanting fair fights etc..

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

are Manish, Atos & Jjuraa cloned or live in the same room, wtf the get this crap from? jaysus give us all a fucking break

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I have to be honest we all zerg well. Last night there was some monster alb zergs towards the end of the evening.

But some nights us middies have so many groups roaming HW that you throw a stone in any direction and you would hit 2 other mid groups.

My only problem is, do the hibs actually run any low RR groups anymore. With the albsies you get a nice mixture of high and low. But the hibsies only seem to have groups with a high number of RR8+ in. Who's the bantiarna btw. I always seem to eat mud when that group turns up.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
I have to be honest we all zerg well. Last night there was some monster alb zergs towards the end of the evening.

But some nights us middies have so many groups roaming HW that you throw a stone in any direction and you would hit 2 other mid groups.

My only problem is, do the hibs actually run any low RR groups anymore. With the albsies you get a nice mixture of high and low. But the hibsies only seem to have groups with a high number of RR8+ in. Who's the bantiarna btw. I always seem to eat mud when that group turns up.

lies, the grp am running usually is rr3-rr4 with the bard being the highest rr as in rank5 usually :-P but you wont remember fg of lowbies anyways

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
And about getting zerged at villa... dont fight next to the hib portal keep maybe? saw PE fighting sum grp(s) there, went back to keep, peeps relogged, smoke brake and PE still at villa... i mean if you camp Villa xpect to get zerged, its like camping oriens bridge and qq bout scout adds,,, its just natural tbh. But its nice to perma farm the new_hpk i guess... it is your choice to fight there (pe, your grp brite kept coming back there, never learn style xD) so less qq_bout villa tbh.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
I'll be honest, if I'm running in an opted group then I hate zergs. Much like most people. However I don't always get these and most causual players get owned in PuG groups so end up running behind other groups or camping areas where the enemy will attack.

Last night saw a 'zerg' but when you look at it, noone actually organises them. We ran as a 7 last night and found ourselves fighting hibs only to then watch another fg of albs inc from another direction and add.

These hibs then think we're running 2fg and bring more. Rinse and repeat. To be fair last night was great fun. Had maybe 4/5fg vs 4/5 fg at a tower. One minute we wiped them then the next we were eating grass. I had equal number of deathblows (31) as I did deaths I think. Was great fun having those type of ding dong fights.

I know its not all peoples cup of tea but tbh if you see a 'zerg' like that then its best to go else where if it's not your cup of tea. Zergs are not always planned and don't always suit certain setups.

Therefore thanks for the fun evening :)

/bow

it was actully a good evening I know I didn't say it in my post but we had a laugh trying to just stay alive mostly. I was in a group of 5 and we couldn't do much wandering so the little house in the hole became the action spot.

Been back to scrolls and ML's ever since :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
stupeh said:
rofl, heres you saying that hibs dont have a clue what to you, and you dont know about buffshearing xDDD

Can barely understand what you mean, but thats two different things, or you have to be pretty stupehd to bind them together.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Can barely understand what you mean, but thats two different things, or you have to be pretty stupehd to bind them together.

Was a typo, normally people aren't thick enough to not get the jist of a sentence by one typo. You were saying hibs were running around with a clue what they should be doing, then you go and talk some shit and buffshearing, which shows you also have no clue?...

Oh and btw, well done, i've NEVER EVER seen "stupehd" before, you fucking buttmonkey. 10/10 for originality.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hmm... in one room with atos ;)... sounds tempting *lick*. In one room with the Paladin would mean someone needs to resurrect him :cheers:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom