Hibs don't zerg m8s !!!!111

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
uh, and then you woke up and smelled the coffe too? :)

Gimme a fkin break atos.. been so zerged to oblivion by mids so many times that your post look like nothing but a bad joke. The largest reason we quit for US before NF was because of mids zerging our lonely GG in Emain 24/7. 4-5 GGs was out in Emain adding on us constantly, started after Bolg already. Now in RVR Mids are pretty damn good at zerging it up whole day if they have keep in Hibb. 2-3 grps running around daytime, adding on everything. And you tell me mids want fair fights? Hibs during evening atm is terrible, wont lie about that, but dont tell me that bs about mids wanting fair fights etc..

Must say that you are 50% wrong there =), but you are right about the part in OF, but now hibs and albs have their zergs but still have some GG's running that are nice to fight but it always end up in that some of the zergs add. and i dont say that mids dont add but we dont have the numbers to make that kind of a zerg everyday, but sure we (mids) adds to but its almost only an add of max 8peeps that end up being zerged.

just my 5 cent =)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Actually Shike is right.

I can dig up some recent screenshots to back up what he said, Mids zerg too.

Every realm does.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
feril said:
Must say that you are 50% wrong there =), but you are right about the part in OF, but now hibs and albs have their zergs but still have some GG's running that are nice to fight but it always end up in that some of the zergs add. and i dont say that mids dont add but we dont have the numbers to make that kind of a zerg everyday, but sure we (mids) adds to but its almost only an add of max 8peeps that end up being zerged.

just my 5 cent =)

nah, it all depends on what realm the instaRVR is in it seems to me m8, as it is now, mids zerg less, when mids had keep in hibb last time, whole days, all I saw was midgrps running around, adding on everything. When evening came in hibbs zerged back and had loads more people in the end. Albs are mainly zerging their own bridge (about as clever as mids and brynja..) and sometimes moves out and gets killed pretty fast it seems. And lol at the zergs alb can put up :) I laughed IRL when we ran into the albforce at hurb the other day, first no lag at all, then suddenly albs started to pop on the screen, and it wasnt just 40, was more like a hundred or so and then we died lagging to hell :)

Afaik mids are pretty dominant on excal? If so, balance should be like, albs with crazyass clueless numbers, mids with quite alot, and hibs with quite alot out. Will be more even I guess. Only thing I really fear is the crazy amounts of scoutadds that will show up. ^^

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Only thing I really fear is the crazy amounts of scoutadds that will show up. ^^
Think thats what all groups fear........ :puke:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously Manisch, no one gives a fuck about your screenshots. Fraps or its not true imo. xD

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Tonight was real odd.

Alb zerg must have been quite a few - maybe Saitoh can tell us cos he was in it I think.

Hibs had a lot of fg's out but none willing to run alongside each other to counter the alb zerg.

Mids had v few out but at one point had 3fg's in one fight - then they seemed to vanish again.

I worry about clustering and the iRvR - seems to me we will get even more peeps in a small space so even more zerging or adding and even more whines.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I agree Bel, I was a bit confused at one point where 2fg mids steamrolled us and then...uhm logged. Normally they come back 3-4 times to emote-spam Evita and Manisch.

Anyway, nice to be out in rvr again. I had a week off and it was awful.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Actually Shike is right.

I can dig up some recent screenshots to back up what he said, Mids zerg too.

Every realm does.

Aye, all realms zerg, and it's not one realm one week and another the next, it changes throughout the day and also depends on where you are looking.

Albs for example
Mids camping an alb keep <- nice few nights rvr that was, for a leeching ranja ofc!
Mids once more
fotm mid caster zerg (ok, compared to a solo caster it is!)
Alb mega zerg just after NF release

No screenies of any Hib zergs but I don't deny Hibs zerg as well.

As someone said before, alot of the 'zergs' are found in certain places (villa in Alb, the bowl in Hib etc.) so it's just easier to avoid those areas if you don't want to be zerged or add to the zerg.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
We were out last night for some light relief but ended up providing light relief for both Albs and Mids. There were 3-5 of us in a group and all the FG's Zerg's enjoyed giving us a good hiding. :)

There was no Hib zerg at the time to provide cover so in the end we all went back to templating and ToA.... I am sure the FG's might have had fun but we had died so fast sometimes I am certain there were very few RPS....

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Anarch said:
Think thats what all groups fear........ :puke:

my NS is gonna look like a pincushion most of the time I think :/

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
my NS is gonna look like a pincushion most of the time I think :/

happened me last night I went out once and pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop,

I did see the funny side of it but just did not go back out - the number of scouts was way too scary. Still managed to finally get two Arti's I have been chasing.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
VidX said:
Aye, all realms zerg, and it's not one realm one week and another the next, it changes throughout the day and also depends on where you are looking.

Albs for example
Mids camping an alb keep <- nice few nights rvr that was, for a leeching ranja ofc!
Mids once more
fotm mid caster zerg (ok, compared to a solo caster it is!)
Alb mega zerg just after NF release

No screenies of any Hib zergs but I don't deny Hibs zerg as well.

As someone said before, alot of the 'zergs' are found in certain places (villa in Alb, the bowl in Hib etc.) so it's just easier to avoid those areas if you don't want to be zerged or add to the zerg.

Must love that quote of Daic at start of NF
"Don't think Hib will ever get the Relics, must take hundreds to do it" :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
happened me last night I went out once and pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop,

I did see the funny side of it but just did not go back out - the number of scouts was way too scary. Still managed to finally get two Arti's I have been chasing.

hehe :p

Grats to the artis :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
albs zerg, mids use tactics, hibs work together

get it right!

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Belisar said:
Tonight was real odd.

Alb zerg must have been quite a few - maybe Saitoh can tell us cos he was in it I think.

Hibs had a lot of fg's out but none willing to run alongside each other to counter the alb zerg.

Mids had v few out but at one point had 3fg's in one fight - then they seemed to vanish again.

I worry about clustering and the iRvR - seems to me we will get even more peeps in a small space so even more zerging or adding and even more whines.

bg was on me tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom