Hibs attitude to Fair Fights...

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
No see he knows what it's like to play solo, you really can't.

I've seen you add just as bad :x
Try jumping my whorelock more thx for ding 7 l 5 :fluffle:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
I send you to hell for being a caster!
I'm a proper caster, not some little shit with 8 brittles and an intercept pet :D.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard play ure warrior with me come clustre!:)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Generalisation I know but from my experience over the past week. Hibs have a terrible attitude towards solo/duos. They add on them like anything.

I have fought in alb groups and we leave solo/duo fights till they have ended.

Mids also appear to be nice enough to leave solo/duo fights till they have ended.

Though everytime I have been caught fighting by a fg of hibs they will always grapple and proceed to kill us all.

Not just noob fgs, but high RR fgs too, WorldBuffer and such.

Can't you have a little respect for the people that enjoy to solo/duo and let us finish our fights before killing people.

To the groups I have fought in in alb and the ones that dont add, and to those mid groups that have left me alone to finish fights etc thank you very much and keep up the good play.

To hibs... I hope you all roast in hell for an eternity.

Can't your little duo have some respec for the soloer

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
p.s. stfu, I solo alot and theres you and your mincer bum chum killing solo'er all the time.

So you can come down here to hell and suck my fat red one :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
Generalisation I know but from my experience over the past week. Hibs have a terrible attitude towards solo/duos. They add on them like anything.

Mids also appear to be nice enough to leave solo/duo fights till they have ended.

Though everytime I have been caught fighting by a fg of hibs they will always grapple and proceed to kill us all.

Can't you have a little respect for the people that enjoy to solo/duo and let us finish our fights before killing people.

To the groups I have fought in in alb and the ones that dont add, and to those mid groups that have left me alone to finish fights etc thank you very much and keep up the good play.

agreed.. lame ass hibs. but tbh, mids also do the same :twak:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
forgive me father for i have added

albs and mids both add or if they dont add ive not seen it and it must be some new hib stealther trick that turns them into the enemy and allows them to attack me.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Tsabo said:
I told Arethirs group where you were.... wow!
you added both earlier and later that evening, we wont steanroll you if you dont add on us. But if you continue we will continue aswell

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
I'm a proper caster, not some little shit with 8 brittles and an intercept pet :D.

LOL says the person with a 9second baseline stun

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Haggus said:
LOL says the person with a 9second baseline stun
lol says the person with a 2300 range pet-spam!! :puke:
Pet WITH STUN!!!!!
Bitching about baseline stun is so old dude, come up with something new and stop being on repeat.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
mikke said:
agreed.. lame ass hibs. but tbh, mids also do the same :twak:

Guess ain't funny being on the receiving part of getting rolled by superior numbers eh? Try think about it next time u roll soloers with other 3 ppl then.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Guinnessrules said:
lol says the person with a 2300 range pet-spam!! :puke:
Pet WITH STUN!!!!!
Bitching about baseline stun is so old dude, come up with something new and stop being on repeat.

Base line stun and moc3 ftw m8s ! Lets all roll hib ! oh... something new..... hmmz ok

Bards are OP m8s !

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
These were fun for a while,now when there's 2-3 threads about this it's pretty much dead. Wish i was a mod these days and you would not get away :p

Oh and hib roxxor you suckzzor!

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

I think ill let you play my NS, i let you go to Hadrians, and i bet after the 2nd fight you will remind about your post.

So funny reading an alb whining about add on solo/duos :touch:

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, I agree with the poster. I soloed a lot in the last 1-2 week, and all hib fg killed me (well, there were one, that only sheared me, cos I was about to kill their drood's pet + brittles, I tought that they gonna kill me cos all of the hibs doin that...). Mids mostly leave me, thx Stonee and the others -).

And imo duos, trios quatros (?) should attack soloers if they are low rr and not bds and warlocks ^^.

Btw, if u look in the past... It wasn't like this [afaik], every1 added on everything, no respected a fair 1v1 fight, but it changed in NF mainly imo, or not?
Cluster will be... funky. Dunno how peeps respect the 1v1 fights, and the 8v8 fights.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Marchus said:
yeah, I agree with the poster. I soloed a lot in the last 1-2 week, and all hib fg killed me (well, there were one, that only sheared me, cos I was about to kill their drood's pet + brittles, I tought that they gonna kill me cos all of the hibs doin that...). Mids mostly leave me, thx Stonee and the others -).

And imo duos, trios quatros (?) should attack soloers if they are low rr and not bds and warlocks ^^.

Btw, if u look in the past... It wasn't like this [afaik], every1 added on everything, no respected a fair 1v1 fight, but it changed in NF mainly imo, or not?
Cluster will be... funky. Dunno how peeps respect the 1v1 fights, and the 8v8 fights.

As far as i can see on Excal boards there's same mixed attitude, some1 respects other's fun, some1 else not.
That will be hectic for sure :D

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Pip (played warlock) spared my lajf yesterday when i fought some SB! I was like WTF /salute man! :)

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
/blush shh....Dont tell every1 They will all want some luv:p

now dont get to friendly, iv got some very graphical material in my upcomeing movie! xD

4 vs 1 and so on... u know, the usual shit :)

pip

Banned
Eden said:
now dont get to friendly, iv got some very graphical material in my upcomeing movie! xD

4 vs 1 and so on... u know, the usual shit :)
HAHA well if you can't help your lowbie rr guild mates:( who can you help:fluffle: bring it on you can show that in next move /hug

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:

Stalky i always leave you alone. :)

And hopefully when clustre is here rvr will be the same for me. At this moment i don't think any alb/hib GG's ever kill me in RvR, sometimes you get the odd one that kills you by mistake but then they wont for the rest of the night. I just hope that alb/hib guilds are the same and respect me when i solo and not gank me with there FG.

All i have to say is thanks all the FG's /soloers/duo's who havent killed me in rvr when i solo, ( you guys know who you are ) and i look forward to meeting some of you come clustre.:cheers:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
brad said:

And hopefully when clustre is here rvr will be the same for me. At this moment i don't think any alb/hib GG's ever kill me in RvR, sometimes you get the odd one that kills you by mistake but then they wont for the rest of the night. I just hope that alb/hib guilds are the same and respect me when i solo and not gank me with there FG.

All i have to say is thanks all the FG's /soloers/duo's who havent killed me in rvr when i solo, ( you guys know who you are ) and i look forward to meeting some of you come clustre.:cheers:

Wtf even soloers don't kill u when u rvr? :D

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

m8, solo fight always welcome -).
Some peeps don't want 1v1 with me, so they just leave me -/.

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

I try to get my GG to kill you when we see you solo because you are a hypocrit imo, hopefully soon they will start taking notice of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom