Hibs attitude to Fair Fights...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Generalisation I know but from my experience over the past week. Hibs have a terrible attitude towards solo/duos. They add on them like anything.

I have fought in alb groups and we leave solo/duo fights till they have ended.

Mids also appear to be nice enough to leave solo/duo fights till they have ended.

Though everytime I have been caught fighting by a fg of hibs they will always grapple and proceed to kill us all.

Not just noob fgs, but high RR fgs too, WorldBuffer and such.

Can't you have a little respect for the people that enjoy to solo/duo and let us finish our fights before killing people.

To the groups I have fought in in alb and the ones that dont add, and to those mid groups that have left me alone to finish fights etc thank you very much and keep up the good play.

To hibs... I hope you all roast in hell for an eternity.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
And I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me.

Or did you want to say something else?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Roasting in hell, now that's not a v nice thing to say is it :(

Nor is adding on every fight even though the hibs are a fg of rr8+s and they are adding on a rr6 and rr4 duo fighting other similar rr's

privacy

Fledgling Freddie
i agree totaly ..... every fight i have had that hibs have been anywhere near they add.

alb have actually nearly stopped doing it .... i had a fight with zeena the other week and about 15-20 alb actually came and stood around me and cheered and clapped at me while i was fighting ... eventually i won:clap: ... they all cheered at me then trampled me but it was amazin to watch

thanks to them :)

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystoffer and llano whining about ppl adding/zerging them when they do it themselves, fun...:eek7:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Tsabo said:
Generalisation I know but from my experience over the past week. Hibs have a terrible attitude towards solo/duos. They add on them like anything.

Mids also appear to be nice enough to leave solo/duo fights till they have ended.

Though everytime I have been caught fighting by a fg of hibs they will always grapple and proceed to kill us all.

Can't you have a little respect for the people that enjoy to solo/duo and let us finish our fights before killing people.

To the groups I have fought in in alb and the ones that dont add, and to those mid groups that have left me alone to finish fights etc thank you very much and keep up the good play.

when you stop adding on Coo Coo's fights we will stop steam roll you

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
when you stop adding on Coo Coo's fights we will stop steam roll you

I told Arethirs group where you were.... wow!

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Nor is adding on every fight even though the hibs are a fg of rr8+s and they are adding on a rr6 and rr4 duo fighting other similar rr's
One of the two is a bannable act though, will let u figure out which one it is :p

pip

Banned
Tsabo said:

Deserve all you get when you ever whatch me have 1v1:D

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:

Albs do it, mids do it, hibs aswell nothing new :( happends to me everyday. Just type /rel and go back cause thats why u have the command :) and no i havent meet anyone to just watch and move on after no mid no alb

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Totally agree with this poster, mids and albs respect 1 vs 1 fights, hibs just add on everything. Only exception to this is Furioshito's group from mid who also add on everything.

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
Totally agree with this poster, mids and albs respect 1 vs 1 fights, hibs just add on everything. Only exception to this is Furioshito's group from mid who also add on everything.

Since when did mids & albs start leaving 1v1's alone ? I play my vamp solo most afternoons into early evening & regularily get rolled, zerged, added whatever you want to call it by both mid & alb grps as well as duo's, trio's & everything in between.

What pisses me off the most tho is the hypocrits who whine here about somthing, log in & then do what they have been preaching is so bad themselves. :touch:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
mids and albs leave small fights??

come on guys get real all fucking realms add including hibs as a rule..
to make out hibs are worse than the other 2 realms is bit stupid mind u...
also what little says about 3 v 1 is very true if u dont want fgs to gank you then dont kill soloers as 3..
jamie:cheers:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:

Funny you should mention this, last time I remember seeing you was when you and an inf buddy jumped in on my grp's fight vs a fg albs. Add on fg vs fg fights and then bitch about this, good going.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I find Hib/alb Fg generally leave me alone if they are in a GG. The odd random hib group sometimes leaves me alone but not usually, and albs never do when in random groups.

But i have to say when soloing, and you see a solo hib/duo/trio they will addd on your fight, but albs solo'ers/duo generally don't. They wait till the fight is over, then kill you or just leave you alone. But that only really applies to tanks/stealthers since alb casters just add on everything even the high RR ones.:(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
thaaadi said:
Xrystoffer and llano whining about ppl adding/zerging them when they do it themselves, fun...:eek7:
Kind of like Legacy whining about adds, funny stuff.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
That will soon change

No see he knows what it's like to play solo, you really can't.

Takeittothemacs said:
and your 3 vs 1 against me was fair... you make me laugh you tosser.

I've seen you add just as bad :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom