hibs at Crim this noon.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Nice job.

just for tests, i ONLY used the AE-DD on /closest target people in the ram, through the window. not a single pbaoe was used at ram.

I noticed one strange thing though.

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot081sz1.jpg

It seems that somehow i double hit :/ some people in the ram. don`t ask me how, or why.

i don`t even know if this is a display bug or really happens.

first time i notice this.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think its a display bug.. when i was in the ram at the innerkeep at beno on my MRE, it seemed as you and some other wizz was casting at insane speed, but was prolly some kind of double hit bug. None the less the amount of DPS at that time was extremely insane, especially when you consider that you should be nearly immune to spells when being in the ram. Only fix to this is for you to stay away from all sieges in the near future, thx :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Mastade said:
Only fix to this is for you to stay away from all sieges in the near future, thx :)

Noooooo! My precious RP's j/k

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
Dont think its a display bug.. when i was in the ram at the innerkeep at beno on my MRE, it seemed as you and some other wizz was casting at insane speed, but was prolly some kind of double hit bug. None the less the amount of DPS at that time was extremely insane, especially when you consider that you should be nearly immune to spells when being in the ram. Only fix to this is for you to stay away from all sieges in the near future, thx :)

383 dex + 10 % casting speed is slightly over the average a wizard has i guess.

the strange double hit fenomenon puzzles me though.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
Best right now it. Nice crit run as well.

mom 5, wp 5, dex 4, int 3, +21 all magic

i hurt people

yeah, and gone right now it.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Never noticed such thing on my runie, guess i will need to test it:

"Looking for hibs/albs to test possible double hit while they are in rams!!!"

Any volunteer? :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
:D

looks very strange and not a lot you can do about it either other than rightnow it.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i`ve rightnowed the screeny with tekst explaining.

Mastade said:
None the less the amount of DPS at that time was extremely insane, especially when you consider that you should be nearly immune to spells when being in the ram.

i don`t think you have immunity to ae damage going of inside the ram, which is what happens if i run out and pbaoe under the ram or have a target IN the ram for AE spam, by design.

stupid comparison : if i throw a grenade at someone NEXT to a ram, the ram should give some protection to the people inside. if i throw the grenade INSIDE the ram, the ram shouldn`t be of much help.

makes sense ?

still doesn`t explain the apparant occasional double hit.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

i don`t think you have immunity to ae damage going of inside the ram, which is what happens if i run out and pbaoe under the ram or have a target IN the ram for AE spam, by design.

stupid comparison : if i throw a grenade at someone NEXT to a ram, the ram should give some protection to the people inside. if i throw the grenade INSIDE the ram, the ram shouldn`t be of much help.

makes sense ?

Not that I think this was intentional, but assuming you were inside a ram and the grenade thrown in to keep you company you would be hit by the original blast and the reflected blast off the inside of the ram - perhaps constituting a 2nd hit. Were you outside in the open, there would be nothing to reflect the exploding fragments and you'd only be hit once.

But, since I'm a nice guy I'm willing to test this. Can anyone who plays mid or hib volunteer to sit inside a wooden ram (that I will build irl) and stay there whilst I throw a live grenade in. I can think of a few people I'd like to volunteer

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
Nice job.

just for tests, i ONLY used the AE-DD on /closest target people in the ram, through the window. not a single pbaoe was used at ram.

I noticed one strange thing though.

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot081sz1.jpg

It seems that somehow i double hit :/ some people in the ram. don`t ask me how, or why.

i don`t even know if this is a display bug or really happens.

first time i notice this.

Hey i killed you with my ranger in this screenshot. :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
only thing i've known to double hit is gtae attacks, smth to do with 1 time pusle combined with spell duration

anyhow this game is bugged and this is one of the less attention drawing ones

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

makes sense ?

I was thinking about ST DD, that gave you some form of immunity atleast.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
None the less the amount of DPS at that time was extremely insane, especially when you consider that you should be nearly immune to spells when being in the ram.

Rams only seem to give protection from nukes from above - I've never had the XXX is protected by the warram message when nuking from a side window at a keep, only when nuking from walls of a tower. This does actually make sense I guess you have clear los from the window whereas from above you do actually have to hit through the ram.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Hey i killed you with my ranger in this screenshot. :p

agh, you are djaxx.

at least it seems you have a good idea about how i use the ae-dd cause you were able to position yourself A LOT OF times in a position you had LoS on me and shoot arrows in me while i killed the ram crew with ae-dd while trying to keep my own profile low against counter attacks .

well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom