Hibs and Albs Helping Each Other?

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Well being the only Mid in Leirvik at 1pm ish (GMT) see albs take a tower....

i think well there mite be a some RP's to make... slowly swim over... no albs insite? think CK gate mite be some there.. get there and ....OMG gates down!!11!!!1 Must be in the gate inside? Nope there in CK...(solo Zerg up i go to have a looksy... Gasp to see :eek2:

"in the lords room" i find fg of Hibs and 4 Albs beating the lord ;/

solo CaveShammy thinks... AOE DOT AOE SPORE run to door hope to live..
wiped out the lot of them WINNN0r! then they came back to do the same..
they WINN0r! i die horrrriebleyyy ;/

Now tbh i dont mind if ppl are taking the CK but to have both albs and hibs help take a CK like that is a bit dodge...if not :wanker: .... ill post the SShots i took later .. at work atm

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Aye we are working together.

As you know all albs are lame and cant play, only zerg, so when we dont have the numbers we ally with hibs.

But you know that, albs allways ally with hibs, we are best friends and has allways been.

FAO: Bigbones, next time your stupid BD pets run straight through ck walls to kill me I will....Will....Will run away, take that HA. :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
There's nothing in the rules to stop two or even all three realms working together to take keeps and towers. I've done it with four of my guild and a fg of a hib guild in Molvik to kill 2fg of albs in a tower and I took the Leirvik CK with me and another mid, and four Hibs from the Albs.

Sometimes its just more fun to NOT attack each other if you're bored.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
CoC dose say no Cross realm helping..... but not sure if that applys

but tbh its lame...

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
People always join together in leirvik, took ck, 2mids+bb and 3hibs, part of the fun of it all :cheers:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Umgrud said:
CoC dose say no Cross realm helping..... but not sure if that applys

but tbh its lame...

No, that's not cross realming. If it was you'd have to immediately open fire on anyone from any realm you saw regardless of circumstance.

And besides in the Bg4 situation it was about 25 albs against 8 mids and 8 hibs. Eventually we killed all the Albs who then left, and then we took alb tower....as the lord died a BM hit my thane so we kicked the crap out of each other. It was really good fun and a good laugh..... If you can't have fun then the game can FO imo :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
do spiritmasters multiply or something? :p

one minute we're trebbing away at the walls and it's just Philsm with his silly cast speed and a runemaster blowing us to bits, next minute there's 4 of the buggers :p

Ah well was good fun fighting over the alb tower, though seems like half the mids logged after that as our group of 6 albs then seemed to be outnumbering the mids (rather than outnumbered like we were for the previous few hours)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
:) That was Stesm, my rl mate and GM. Usually run round BG5 together. He casts faster than me :( But I hit harder

Kudos to the albs at the end btw that all kept me targetting and were holding down instants :( Every time I so much as popped onto the roiof edge I was debuffed in every sense, lifetapped, and dotted I was about to suicide in annoyance and then went LD :wij:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
RS|Phil said:
:) That was Stesm, my rl mate and GM. Usually run round BG5 together. He casts faster than me But I hit harder

Kudos to the albs at the end btw that all kept me targetting and were holding down instants Every time I so much as popped onto the roiof edge I was debuffed in every sense, lifetapped, and dotted I was about to suicide in annoyance and then went LD

that'd be my "uber" matter sorc ;) (fear my dex/qui debuffs! rah!) and I think Cabalona was targetting you too for some of it.

"/g you guys keep the &*^&*ing hunter guards off me I'll stop phil from killing everyone"

Was watching your health tick down to 9% at one point but you got to your bot for heals before the dots killed ye... rats

great fun :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Ah that was the /cry moment :)

I have dex/qui debuff too but didn't do much good. Even tho I'm pretty sure I was able to outcast any one of you I was just fooked with that many people after me. Oh and your scout was too :( Got critted to 1% ;o

I knew you were all after me. I had a reaver permanently on me as well at one point.

Was a good fight, just wish that there'd been another caster there to help me :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
RS|Phil said:
Ah that was the /cry moment :)

I have dex/qui debuff too but didn't do much good. Even tho I'm pretty sure I was able to outcast any one of you I was just fooked with that many people after me. Oh and your scout was too :( Got critted to 1% ;o

I knew you were all after me. I had a reaver permanently on me as well at one point.

Was a good fight, just wish that there'd been another caster there to help me :p

yeah the other 3 million SMs that were around to take the tower earlier had all vanished :(
dex debuff + dex/qui debuff (and an aoe one too for good measure - doesn't stack though)

we had green spec buffs from the clerics that were with us too, which helped.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Aye most people logged off tbh after the first huge fight outside the CK. Normally one side wins and most people from both sides leave, so I think they believed that's what was gonna happen and went.

Then there were like three of us and my belleagured buffbot hiding in CK. Hehe.

"Heal ffs Phil!"
"I'm playing my SM not my shammy!! Or I'm trying ;( Seems like every fooking Alb is targetting me!11oneoneon!!"
"Shit!"
"Fook!"

Linkdead.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i was pissing my self every time that bard and Pbaoe chanter ran in every time to be farmed did get me one or two times... had some good fights

But Tooby is getting on my tits.. (You Are added by Tooby for xxx damage) every time!! ive got a scout but no way i am as lame as he is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom