Hiblet PUG incoming next Monday (6th November)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Hi folks,

finally I have a stable connection I am running a hiblet PUG next Monday 6th November. We would like to meet other equally chaotic Alb and mid low rr groups and I am sure we can give good rps.

Its done by signup so people who don't have a normal group can join and plan ahead. I like it semi opted but will usually take anything. The emphasis is on fun and meeting people.

The rules I use are here: http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk/index.php/topic,1773.0.html

It works really well and I would encourage people who are stick of sticking to bridges to start trying it out - I just wish I had the time to run more of them.

Give it a go and lets try to vary things around here. ;)

As for the big bad GG's - NFD have found this is a great way to find players to fill group slots - more of you ought to try it. There is no point moaning at people to stop humping bridges when none of us try to encourage others to give it a try in a nice friendly atmosphere.

Sharkith

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
great initiative m8 - hope you get a decent grp and some rp's :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
great initiative m8 - hope you get a decent grp and some rp's :)

we always do ok - but it would be even better if Albs and Mids would return the favour - we could even arrange a zone for low rr PUG's to roam in and have a chance of some decent fun..... It will only work though if the Hiblet PUG has some fair opposition. Otherwise we will run Agramon get cained and then hit Hadrians as usual ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom