Hibguard

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
well thx to hibguard we good not take surs keep pitty mids can not stand there own and always need the help of the ( under powered and under populated realm ) tonight at surs albs stood there ground then hibs where comming to crash the party as always and ofcourse no mids where attacking while a 6 hibs took down 5 groups of albs single handed lee mystic can do some thing about it but they won't cos they play hib them selfs well this was last time i come to rvr untill they give each realm same powers 6 hibs can kill 30 albs and mids only kill albs and not there own kind ( hibguard )

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Another example of a clueless alb.

So albs and mids are fighting each other, what are hibs supposed to do log for the night? of course they are going to come join in.. The other option would of been to attack a different keep, but you'd of whined at them about that as well.

In case you hadn't noticed all the mids were locked up inside the keep so couldn't be attacked leaving the albs huddled around the sides of the keep as their only targets.

If the situation had been reversed then the 2fg's of albs that turned up at that moment would of killed any of the other 2 realms as well. Most albs there were partially buffed, rez sick and mostly out of power when the hibs stormed in, not to mention unable to actually move anywhere without getting nuked by the mids inside the keep. It's not hard to wipe up in that situation coming in fully buffed and with everything up. There probably wasn't more than about 3 groups of albs actually left by that point anyway, and none of them was going to take the keep even if the hibs hadn't shown up since no-one had a ram or the ability to actually go drive one.

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
lynetje said:
well thx to hibguard we good not take surs keep pitty mids can not stand there own and always need the help of the ( under powered and under populated realm ) tonight at surs albs stood there ground then hibs where comming to crash the party as always and ofcourse no mids where attacking while a 6 hibs took down 5 groups of albs single handed lee mystic can do some thing about it but they won't cos they play hib them selfs well this was last time i come to rvr untill they give each realm same powers 6 hibs can kill 30 albs and mids only kill albs and not there own kind ( hibguard )
no points, no comma, crap text. I didnt understand nothing :(

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
6 HIBS took out 5 fgs of albs....i wanna know who those hibs are and group with them cause the amount of rps they must have got would have got me my next rr.
Tonight while albs was trying to take surs back we (hibs) tried to take advantage of this and took a couple of mid ports away so they had further to travel to get back to alb in the hope that they would come to take the twrs back and we could hopefully get some rps, but no it was albs that came to glenlock not mids.
There was 3 groups of hibs in mid taking twrs but cause 6 hibs came to surs its hibguard, i think u died too many times tonight and are just bitter, hibs tried to stop the mids getting back quicker and got attacked by albs. Should hibs start screaming albguard????

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
well did not know about that hibs where trying to cut port from mids and that some domm albs going there to help the mids get hibs out of the towers i oppologise the my comment about hibs

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh we fought both Albs and Mids, actually 1st time we charged Albs about to enter the hole we got sandwidched by Mids, so less bs maybe? xD

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
The fight at surs took long enough, no ram on inner door, they where gonna have a look
and maybe a suicied run inside, and they just went in on the right time, albs where dead
unbuffed. Cant blaim the hibs by doing this. Whats there benefit if mid hold surs keep.
We should be glad that the hibs did not try berk or eras.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
lynetje said:

A prime example of how to talk shit.

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

I can't seem to understand this post.
Went out for some RvR with my cabbie Calea and some friends

Caught several hibs and mids on Midgard territory
sometimes we got wiped, other times we wiped them

Except if there are super-classes I don't know off,
hibs and mids are still equal in strength as albs are

try pve if rvr gets rough :fluffle:

till the next fight

Zede

Part of the furniture
welll....our sorc went LD, and we kinda ran with no sorc or speed for like 30 mins. we finally got one, who was in snow, but we were at eras.

We saw the hole, and said " lets suicide" so we ran into the keep, fully intending to die. We killed the mids loitering about, and low and behold, all the albs followed ! ( not intentional !) and kinda didnt die :(

once the ram died, and nobody for like hmm 30 mins got a new one, or had any inclination of getting some new one....the fact it took mids & hibs so long to kill us is a miracle. Didnt even see any hibs, it was a blue mid fg on the 2nd floor the wiped us.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
this time at surs there wasnt a hibgard situation. i always check at fights if there is one of those situations or a spy etc.
why we failed to take the keep was for 2 reasons.

1. oil destroyed ram
2. no casters on wall so they can keep in keep the mids.

mids were doing some party with the oil and many times you could see caster coming out on top floors and casting.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
It always happens tbh, its a game not rl so dont worry about it.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
these kinda threads always make me smile, its always reassuring to know some people take it far more serious than I.

"omg hibgard strikes again they attacked a different place than the mids", "omg they attacked the same place" or "there was spies in the bg i tells ya....spies!"

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Toggers said:
these kinda threads always make me smile, its always reassuring to know some people take it far more serious than I.

"omg hibgard strikes again they attacked a different place than the mids", "omg they attacked the same place" or "there was spies in the bg i tells ya....spies!"

funny or not.
sadly or not.
seriously or not.
like it or not.
its cluster servers we r plating. you will always have those guys. specialy when i realm has the most ppl and other realms are low of them.
its not our fault its myhtic/goa

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
is it now where i shall tell how many times midgard gets hibs on us when we fight you?. once time at nottmoor we tryed to retake it albs was in keep and we had the albs then come 2fg hibs kill all mids ca 8fg. that was not fun. yes and it a game dude. i get killed many times. by hibs and albs i don't care because it a game you do not lose your char on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom