Hibgard

X

Xethron

nice cross teaming guys in thid <shrug>

the hibs alone out numbered us let alone the mids but still you had to kill all 5 of us

oh well got of a few good fights broke the APK campers up - never thought I would see a hero trying to protect a healer 0_o

so nearly got that champ and BM who ever you were with some random necro who came to help nice fight guys pity he then got a NS and SB add and got turned into tasty tuna treats

well anyway got to go work - thanks again for the good figts but tisk tisk for x-realming

S

sharon_corr

Yup was really nice. Had a lot of fun, to be honest :) Umm, i was that squishy hero, in case you were wondering.

The whole thing took me by surprise also, but since i was (at a certain point) alone out there, the mids were camping you and hugging me all over, and the albs ... welll... i couldnt get friendly with the albs even i wanted since those pesky Master Wizards would have thrown me in jail in an instant.

And staying neutral would have meant to do the constant /release-port-buff-walk-die dance over and over, which i was aleady sick of.

Anyway, was loads of fun, both with the middies and with the sneaky albs up the hill.

<curtsey and hug>

//Ulricke, moosy for hire

X

Xethron

hehe - I am still getting used to playing a mincer fun class to play always lots to do it seems even if I hit like a girl with my toothpick though I must say instument swapping is a pain in the ass but as you have a bard I guess your a master of that :-]

anyway am now 1hour behind when I should have left for work - hope noone notices that I am not in yet - looks like it will be a late one for me

/wave

D

daeye

6:40 gmt 14 jan i was the Zerker Dapa who tryed you 2 moose/zerk mode together for a screenie :D

S

sharon_corr

Hiya Dap :) Cute trollie! Was nice waiting for the sleepy albs with you, although i had to take an early leave since i had to go to work early.

Anyway, was such a pleasure meeting you, hope we can see each other tomorrow too :D

Also, remember that our moose is on 30 minute timer, while your zerky thing is on a 7 minute timer :/

hugs,

//Ulricke moooose

D

daeye

Arf forgot that :D

nice 2 meet you 2....keeping peace between hibs and mids is going well when the albs came it was still going peacefull, did go oke for a while but only for a while ^^

S

sharon_corr

Hehe, wouldnt have it otherwise :)
Love the mids. Actually, i'm a mid too, on Prydwen :) Love the realm and the classes.

Hugs to my middie friends.
//Uli

S

Sichama

learn to hate damnit...
...what's with all these hugs and kisses, if an enemy doesn't kill you when he can take the oprtunity to kill him instead.

tsk tsk where is the world coming to, next tihing you know we will be seeing, Luritrolls, Elfbolds or Dwarfbolgs running around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom