Hibernians please read

ambera

Loyal Freddie
Solari said:

It's been a very very long time since I've actually seen prearranged hib raids concerning RvR. On excal we've always been the underpopulated realm, which makes it very difficult to raid anything. Those attempts which are made are usually an offspring of random opportunities.

It's my experience on excal that we resort on a very few leaders, often pointed out by the opportunities. They are usually forced to build things up from scratch the moment a raid hit us, which eventually can lead to an offensive raid once our own realm is secured.
It's a good kind of leaders, however it will never be the same few, and there will be diffrent ways to lead. Hence why 'we' have no specific guidelines, it depends on whoever is leading.

On Prydwen, we too have always been the underpopulated realm. But for long periods of hib/pryd's history you would hardly know it, and that's largely thanks to Aran. Not to say that nobody else can / does lead raids, but Aran has been a proactive organiser of RR's for as long as *I* can remember.

If more Excal hibs would check the secure forum on prydwen.net, and try taking our word for it that Aran is an experienced leader who should be given some respect, we should be able to pull a much better defense together, and maybe even an offense one of these days.
:clap:

Ruath

Fledgling Freddie
Well i m up for it any time, so maybe its time to get pro active ^^

I will follow any good leader as long as i dont get the feeling its a waste of time anyway....

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i got to know how aran feels today... its the feeling of running through a brick wall head first. i was online since 10am today and tryd to organise something but it didnt go as i planned but we atleast had something.

sadest part was the one on the bridge... we where twise the nr of albs and yelled rush for, god knows, how long. ppl dont listen. thats the problem. we didnt rush and what happened.. soon albs where twise our nr gathering there.

glad we got crom t4 and got albs off that bridge

and thx to realm hunters crew for helping us at that bridge defence

thx to all hibbis who hanged on whit me out there... first time i took the initiative to do something, got very close to crim being taken

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Left the BG today because of the abuse flying around, I don't play to be yelled at and insulted when im doing my best to help out and follow instructions.

If you stress out and yell at people, they will switch-off, it's simply not the way to organise and motivate people.

Certain players should be gagged in BG's as they never, ever have anything constructive to say and only seem to join to cause friction and scream at those who have been working for hours to achieve something when it doesn't go to plan.

Be that as it may, it was a good attempt at Crim and quite enjoyable :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
only thing i was mad about was that ppl didnt do as i asked (told). thats why we got raped at the bridge.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
The subject was up earlier, communicate with group leaders if possible and make them control their ground troopers.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
The subject was up earlier, communicate with group leaders if possible and make them control their ground troopers.

problem was i had no group leaders, up until the point where we were defending the relic shrine the chatgroup consisted of:
stealther group
group of 4
group of 5
for 4 hours or so i asked group leaders to join my /cg, but the above was all that responded, no guild groups, no balanced groups.
Hence why i had no option but to get everyone to DC to defend, i had nothing i could send out that would be able to do anything.
in the end managed to get the stealther group a bard so was able to send them out but before that my hands were tied due to lack of information/coorperation.

The /bg i held the day before (i think) was a lot better, we harrassed bolg and crim and came close to getting in, problem is we keep facing the high RR enemy groups and without having support from our high RR groups we are getting wiped time and time again.
Even if they dont want to run with the horde it still helps if we can ask for help and send them on missions, but they need to have someone in my /cg-/bg or how can i talk to them.

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
I think its good that u do that work. And im ofc mad on the hibbies that dont follow the orders when u are in bg. Aran do whats good for the realm , and atm our rvr will be poor if we cant stand togheter and get those keeps back. We need those keeps so hope we can orgenise something tonight! time to use all our energy on taking back our lands!

To arms my fellow hibbies!!!!!! We are a strong nation!!!!

did you forget to take your bills again heste

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Well I have been stuck with the defence BG 4 times in a row, from Thursday through to Sunday at various times. Aran is right, it's us lacking on numbers and support constantly - only half of emain is ever in the BG, and normally it's made up of solo'ers/stealth.

I don't have a problem with our high RR's not joining in, after all, play the game as you want but a bit of support from them would be nice (and I know over the last few days they have helped a bit). We need seige, balanced groups and decent comms. I want that bloody relic back at some point before more zergy ass-mokneys take the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom