Hibernian protests

Z

zelphi

You did notice that all of that is on US servers? Is there a plan then for a european protest?

A

Aironima

mm..

Yeah I saw this was on the US servers but I thought it was worth a post.

A

Archeon

Wouldn't it be easier to support the americans? at any rate even if Hibby is given a total re-vamp it'l still take a few months to filter down to us :(

A

Arnor

Especially liked this part:
"Fighters - The melee weapon styles in Hibernia are still the worst in the game. Our blades line has no after parry or after evade styles, it is no wonder most do not choose it. Even the lines that do have decent style types are still more expensive in penalties and endurance costs than the other two realms. This was fair when Hibernia was the only realm with the possibility of endurance regen, but it is certainly not fair anymore.
"

:ROFLMAO:

take your 9sec back positional style and cry more :D

O

old.Xanthian

I think you will find that is the LW style that has the stun?
When in the topic he says BLADES style.. fool

The blades styles are utter crap, they may do reasonable dmg, but they dont have ANY reactionary styles other than block, so makes it pointless speccing parry for a S/S tank.
The LW high dmg anytime is bugged and thus the LW taunt does more dmg.

Also doesnt Alb have a 9sec stun behind 2H style

Any Mid that posts on here moaning is a moron, Left Axe is seriously overpowered compared to ANY other melee spec.

B

Bellona

like all highlanders kilts aint the same...
most of the structures is the same in all 3 realms, just in hib its so ugly u notice :D and care

T

Tasans

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
The LW high dmg anytime is bugged and thus the LW taunt does more dmg.

The mid hammer spec doesnt have any high dmg anytime so everyone uses the 15 lvl taunt. Not every mid has LA.

O

old.Xanthian

Not every Hib has Blades / LW ..

So whats your point.

S

StormriderX

The lack of graphical detail wasn't that noticable to me till I spent a little time on pvp running around albion + midgard.

Was like driving a skoda then suddenly switching to a ferrari...

S

StormriderX

Blademaster epic gfx is Bard epic cut + pasted

Valewalker epic gfx is Mentalist epic cut + pasted

SI classes epic quest is the blademaster/druid/mentalist epic quest cut + pasted.

GG mythic.

O

old.chipper

well i hope it works cos atm its a case of log into mag mell at lvl 1 and CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE JUST SEEN HIB!!!

its so generic mid and alb zones have totally unique zones from each other hib is forests and fields sucks :/

some of the points are very good ones some are a bit of wishful thinking

D

Duryn

FFS come on guys THEY JUST WANT AN EQUAL VIDEO GAME!!

O

old.Mitsu

sshot071.jpg
:wub:

/taunt
/em runs off giggling.

T

Tasans

My point was that not every mid has LA the "oh so overpowered line".
Any Mid that posts on here moaning is a moron, Left Axe is seriously overpowered compared to ANY other melee spec.
blah blah

T

Tasans

As to the graphic part anyone knows hib was added the last moment because they promised 3 realms, and hibs have been whining about it from when the game was released.
Mythic knows about it but i dont think they cba to remake a whole realm from scratch.

M

moo_work

hib: We're overpowered but still not happy! Protest!

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Tasans
My point was that not every mid has LA the "oh so overpowered line".

blah blah

Is it about time I cried for my piss poor hammer styles.. Oh someone has already done that....

Although the orange caster I two shotted the other night might disagree+8000 on the styles, lol.... We have ok reactive styles (although the bleed on lambast causing 5-7 odd damage ever few seconds is the most pointless thing ever...) but reactive are useless in RvR as you rarely block and parry due to the grouping bug....

I'm still using the low level Ruiner (lvl 10) Crumble (lvl 25) or just provoke (lvl 15) to cause any sort of decent damage. Every other style is useless in PvP

Hibs in blades get high level combos from open styles with effects...

Cry me a river.

*whinge*whinge*whinge*

O

old.Ramas

Funny stuff.

:D
NPCs of Hibernia do not speak as much as the other two realms ... We want the same quality of talking NPCs as the other two realms

quests do not have the detail of the other two realms. We do not have a "learn to group quest"

Calling Brynach a town was a slap in the face to Hibernian players

bards have the worst offense/defense in the game

Unlike the mages of the other realms Hibernian mages do not have choices between multiple spec lines

I thought this bit was the best...

http://www.hibernianprotest.com/towngame.htm

NERF ALBGARD BUILDINGS!

O

old.Ramas

Blademaster epic gfx is Bard epic cut + pasted

Valewalker epic gfx is Mentalist epic cut + pasted

SI classes epic quest is the blademaster/druid/mentalist epic quest cut + pasted.

GG mythic.

Sorc epic gfx is Wizard epic cut + pasted

Thane epic gfx is Cleric epic cut + pasted

Alb SI classes epic quest is the cabalist/infil/merc epic quest cut + pasted.

There are others...

These "problems" affect all realms equally.

M

Mavl

"Unlike the mages of the other realms Hibernian mages do not have choices between multiple viable spec lines. Even the much derided earth spec for theurgists at least continues to offer up SOMETHING that both the theurgist themself and their group at large can find useful."

LOOOOOL

O

old.Ramas

When this site was originally set up (not too long after launch) it was a fair comment.

I guess it's been relaunched as a comedy/satire site?

Nice reuse of content :)

A

Aule Valar

made me laugh :), good of the clever americans ;)

B

BrassMonkey

That is hilarious, i especially loved the bit about graphics and building designs. 'I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job but...'

:ROFLMAO:

O

old.Filip

but a minstrel is a hard target, tough to kill. Bards are THE easiest kill in the game,

Hehe so funny ...

i bet tomentera could earn a million in holding "how to stay alive as bard" lektions ..

with the intro named "We got end song"..

Filip
Minser of HB

A

Aule Valar

bloody hard to kill she is, think you've finially got her, poof ip, fwazam speeds off into the distance

Users who are viewing this thread