Hibernia need ur help

kanijha

Fledgling Freddie
In last weeks we had some problems with claim towers and keeps, because we are shorts on active guilds. Guilds on AE alliance was claiming with alts guilds, but for now isnt enought.

I just want to do a call to all those old guilds like Vengeance, Den Hibbies, Our Group, Terra Dominus, Random Roleplayers, Amiscitiae Renatus, Rage, Realm Hunters and a long etc

If u have any char there who can invite any of my alts inside it, i could claim some of those unclaimeds towers and keeps.

If u can do something about it pliz PM in game or here.

Ty in advance.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Severance have over 700K bps going spare and as I'm the only active member online most of the time, we can easily claim a keep. Do a /who Severance anytime and ask.

Jesta

Loyal Freddie
Think I`m the only one left in VGN but Im sure im guild rank 4, which means I cant invite, not sure if theres any way round this??

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
still surprises me even tonight i asked couple guilds around who didnt have anythin claimed , and even know they got the bps they cba or didnt have time cous they were doing rvr all evenin long , i mean how long does it take to claim a simple tower

i can understand peeps arent always on , but since we r underpopulated alrdy we gotta keep an eye on it at all times or we end up like mids did tonight :eek6:

we gotta close ranks : has nothin to do anymore who is epeening or not , we r all hibs and we gotta stay united if we wanna keep this game going or our realm for that matter

cous the guilds who cba to claim r always the first to whine on FH if we lose relic or keeps , but be serious what would you got for if ur solo for instance : an unclaimed tower or a claimed one?

think i dont have 2 answer on this one tbh , btw not gonna call the guilds in question but they know who they r out there :(

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Think I`m the only one left in VGN but Im sure im guild rank 4, which means I cant invite, not sure if theres any way round this??

if ur only one online in that guild you can ask goa (rightnow) to boot you to guildmaster btw so you can invite and revive the guild m8

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
They do if the guild guildmaster is inactive for more than 3 months :)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
GoA doesn't mess with rank 0's.

i had same prob with innocent guild asked requiel if there was any solution to solve this , he told me 2 post it to goa (rightnow) xplained em what the problem was and they simply fixxed it

they checkin the logs and if ur the only one online in that guild for atleast 3 months they will promote you 2 rank 0 m8

now again i can invite peeps into innocent wich i never could in the past , and revive the guild :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
We did a partition with a long term inactive ghost rank 0 in our guild, GoA's responce was they would not mess with rank 0's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom