Hibernia Baff Places 30 th ---->

K

kipala

Heya Fellows !!

I am seeking Dampwood mites kind Of places In Hibernia 30+ all the way to 50 th ! any a Real Baf/aggro hells out there ??

I Duo all time with my mental friend....

just send pet out with damashield....mental friend heals my pet some.....then AE Dot to death....

But those spots......any Good Ones ? I spent allmost all my levels with bard and eld from 30-40 th in CM. 40 + in EZ and rest in boring Finns....From map what I can see in CG is maybe few good ones....

50 th level bard - Lalaa - Excal
46 th level paladin - Domino - Pryd
36 th eldritch - Don Kex - Excal
39 th sorcerer - Nadina - Pryd
36 th healer - Domino - Camlann
31 th minstrell - Kipa - Pryd
28 th enchantter - Nione - Excal
24 th ranger - Buum - Excal
24 th healer - Nizar - Stonehenge

Is this stupid Question or why my first question was deleted ?

C

Chameleon

I kinda followed up until .....

Originally posted by kipala
I spent allmost all my levels with bard and eld from 30-40 th in CM. 40 + in EZ and rest in boring Finns....From map what I can see in CG is maybe few good ones....

50 th level bard - Lalaa - Excal
46 th level paladin - Domino - Pryd
36 th eldritch - Don Kex - Excal
39 th sorcerer - Nadina - Pryd
36 th healer - Domino - Camlann
31 th minstrell - Kipa - Pryd
28 th enchantter - Nione - Excal
24 th ranger - Buum - Excal
24 th healer - Nizar - Stonehenge

Is this stupid Question or why my first question was deleted ?

So you've got to 50 already, finishing on fins? So why the need for major baf mobs for level 30+?
The list of characters at the end just confused me further.
Sorry, what is it you are asking? Thought I knew for a moment, but then you lost me ;)

D

drummer

MObs that add which you can solo until 50ty i think........................................dunno

S

sigh

he wants you to say something like...."OMfg you f33king 1337 ubah h4><0r leveler" or something that, i guess

J

Juanita

Try APK in emain. BAF, aggro and usually pop faster that you can kill them. Mind you, it is usually camped.

K

kipala

Thank You Juanita !
I will Check that !!

and others thanks about nice comments....
dont wanna say anything/rude with that list...so sorry if I offended someone.....just tryed many chars and love this game a lot and played a lot last year...just want to have fun and be polite to other players ! Still sorry If I offended someone :(

K

kipala

and Yes I ment Mobb spots where is HUGE spawn rate and they aggro like he....+ yell help from eachothers.... + use BAF(bring a friend) code a lot....

(so sorry my written english is a little bit rosty)

N

Neural Network

Good luck hunting Albion mobs at Albion Portal Keep in Emain. Yes, they sure do aggro, mesmerize you and throw fireballs at you, and it looks like some strange AI controls them. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread