Hibernia Avalon-Server

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Hello...

Since we dont have access to 3 servers (or 2 for some pople) with TOA a bunch of guys decided to try and make an english guild on the german server Avalon.

So have you accediently deleted on one of the servers, playing Mid and Alb already and fancy playing Hibernia and still have access to TOA, fear not...

Log on to Avalon and send a private message to anyone from <Strength and Honour>

We are a mature guild and our goal isnt to WTFPWN everyone.... just to have fun in a new place.

We also accept the fact we are guests on the german server, and treat the german players with the respect they deserve.

We expect new people to help themself, before asking for help...
Remember we are not there to PL, we are there to have fun... should that involve PL of some new lad, well you are free to join the group ofcourse.

Thank you for reading

/salut

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
We have a fixed xp group that will run pretty much every evening..

1 x Mana Enchanter
1 x Druid BB
1 x Bard
1 x Verd animist
So if you fancy playing a druid, mana mentalist or Warden you are more than welcome to join. Currently level 23ish...

We also have our own Ventrilo server (only 12slots tho)

Everz

FH is my second home
I may make a druid, anyway to make the german writing more understandable, or better yet,, english.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I got no clue... none of us speaks german, but hey... makes it that more fun when you know what your looking for, and you know its around 'here' but cant find it...

Stichwaffen = Pierce ... ahh ;)

Anyways if anyone reads this and plays avalon we are very intereted in transfering some cash because the germans are pretty expensive...

30g doesnt get you very far, especially when you cant negotiate the price :D

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar get back on excal you bum ;[

oh and a.... would join if you played alb :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Our guild on Avalon is pretty much established (i.e. PL bots, FoP BBs, 8 x Animists, etc) but is inactive since half a year, pity I don't have much time or I could have joined with my L50 fully templated ML10 Druid. ;) (Not for XP but for RvR, of course!)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
i think i have a level 44 drood and a level 40ish bard on ava, send me a pm if you need me :p

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
This is a good Way to learn the German Language! Iam from Germany and improved my English alot while playing on Excalibur.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Our guild on Avalon is pretty much established (i.e. PL bots, FoP BBs, 8 x Animists, etc) but is inactive since half a year, pity I don't have much time or I could have joined with my L50 fully templated ML10 Druid. ;) (Not for XP but for RvR, of course!)

Maybe you could help us out by trading a few plats then?
really could use them to get us some neat starting equipment....
Aurulite isnt that expensive on Avaon compared to Mid :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i could trade a few plats just to help out, got a TOA-ed druid there as well, could lent you a few buffs (only ML4 though)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
i could trade a few plats just to help out, got a TOA-ed druid there as well, could lent you a few buffs (only ML4 though)

Well seeing I know you from alb/pryd I would really like that, as I know youre to be trusted :)

About the buffs, well that sounds wounderful but would be bit boring to stand around for you I guess, and got a lvl25 BB now, but thanks for the offer :)

(yay us for dinging 25, and picking up a nice guy as warden /wave iceforge)

Im ingame for the next few hours on Avalon as Bradd Pitt the Vampyr ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
such thieves of the guild name from beta mid excal tbh :eek: and retail mid pryd ;p but sounds like a nice idea and good luck to u guys :) u got spots open still? ;o

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
such thieves of the guild name from beta mid excal tbh :eek: and retail mid pryd ;p but sounds like a nice idea and good luck to u guys :) u got spots open still? ;o

Oh im sorry I wasnt aware of that.

We still have room yes, but again its very casual playing :)
What we really could use now was a BB druid and a Mana-mentalist (for the HoT)

Current 'setup' is:
Verd animist for Ablative Shroom and Absorb bomber
Bard with 16 regrow and full Nurture... leftovers in Music
Enchanter with full mana (untill lvl40) and leftovers in light for focus-pulling
Warden with full nurt, some blade, regrowth and shield for grabbing thos adds and backup healing
Druid BB for them specs and abit of healing

So far its working out great ... chainpulling GePanzers (Plated Fiends) in DF who was redcon... getting 5-6 a time

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
Oh im sorry I wasnt aware of that.

We still have room yes, but again its very casual playing :)
What we really could use now was a BB druid and a Mana-mentalist (for the HoT)

Current 'setup' is:
Verd animist for Ablative Shroom and Absorb bomber
Bard with 16 regrow and full Nurture... leftovers in Music
Enchanter with full mana (untill lvl40) and leftovers in light for focus-pulling
Warden with full nurt, some blade, regrowth and shield for grabbing thos adds and backup healing
Druid BB for them specs and abit of healing

So far its working out great ... chainpulling GePanzers (Plated Fiends) in DF who was redcon... getting 5-6 a time

Focus is mana tho;[

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, chanter is teh only class that has focus shield and pbae in the same line. So OP in terms of PvE :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Focus pulling was nerfed, it's not the way to go these days (Animists + PBAE at Fins FTW). Give me a Necromancer over an Enchanter for PvE anyday.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbachioo said:
Focus is mana tho;[

What are you on about? :drink: I said Enchanter is full mana untill lvl40 :p

and yes Focus was nerfed, but only in the way of keeping aggro on high level mobs right?

Anways we dont seem to have trouble holding aggro on them red/low purp

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Focus pulling was nerfed, it's not the way to go these days (Animists + PBAE at Fins FTW). Give me a Necromancer over an Enchanter for PvE anyday.

We found doing lvl 50 task instance faster with 2-3 pbae, and focus pulling works there :) first chanter sends in pet, gather mobs from 1-2 room, then pull back pbae twice /caster, repeat, instance finished in 10-15 mins including porting , buffing, without fop.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Give me a Necromancer over an Enchanter for PvE anyday.

/who necromancer doesnt give many hits, so I guess its not a commonly used class in hib? :fluffle:

Everz

FH is my second home
Belomar said:

Nerfed oO

focus pulling is luvly for lvling.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
We also accept the fact we are guests on the german server, and treat the german players with the respect they deserve.

Your opinion of the majority of German players will probably change quite quickly, they steal camps/artis/anything they can, because its a packed server and they've given up caring. In the end you end up like that too. Sad but true.

If you need a standin bard sometime for rvr can try poking me on irc, i don't play there anymore but wouldn't mind the odd run, its lvl50 ml10 toa'd etc.

Wuspy

Fledgling Freddie
still need people? i cant understand german one bit, but up for a bit of fun :D

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
The german ppl are far from friendly.. Or well maybe some are, but when we started there (same guild as Baldgrim) we experienced so much grief from the germans it was unreal. You kinda got used to it and well.. just started griefing back when possible.

I guess its become better now when ppl dont have to camp artifacts any longer.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
The german ppl are far from friendly.. Or well maybe some are, but when we started there (same guild as Baldgrim) we experienced so much grief from the germans it was unreal. You kinda got used to it and well.. just started griefing back when possible.

I guess its become better now when ppl dont have to camp artifacts any longer.

Well when we started on lyonesse, we met many, many nice ppl, we got loads of helps from several guilds, persons, for example free guild house, help with sc, cheap crafting, but on the other side we met much greedy ppl too, who just came in and took encounter, or tried to steal artifacts, we met with both, i guess its "normal".

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
think again about rolling hib avalon

cocky hibernians who perma add despite their full rr11 grp,
mids who add permanently bcos "this one time at band camp you strafed and it was lame" and just chain kill you when they see you fight someone else,
and ofcourse the luvable 2 fg lords+ladys on stick who permanently run around adding on everything that has a red title for a name xddd

but always fun reading the whine when you beat them 1 on 1 with their adds too ^^

avalon is a whole new world, completely different than cluster rvr, different mentality and tactics, adding zerging isnt considered such a bad thing, at least you dont get kicked from irc channels bcos of that xd

we ran there for almost a year, got grp core to rr8-rr10, most standins and reps who evolved into main tanks/casters etc managed to reach rr7+, was fun rvr but was way too chaotic tbh

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I cant say that I have met any of these 'bad players' yet... but then again I dont understand what they are saying ^^

I've asked for buffs a few time on my vamp, and gotten it... Also I was xping in DF and was chain-ganked by some Infils, then I PMed some lvl50 vampiir who was getting a few deathblows and he came to 'protect' me :D

But I presume much of the bad attitude came with TOA where you kind of met most the selfish people on the english servers too? :)

Thanks for the tips tho, but we still have a long way to 50... seems to be pretty slow right now, but I cant really convince the people that TDs are the way to go... atleast not aurulite instances ~.~
That short aggro-range the mobs got and focus pulling just doesnt work as links go for the group instead of the pet :)

But again feel free to PM me on either Cruhar or Bradd for guildinvite if you want :)

Currently we go:
Bard, Enchanter, Druid, Druid, Mentalist, Animist, Warden... So I guess a CAO bainshee for finishing the pulls would do good now. (Both druids are BB, but semi active healers (if that makes sense))

but please be adviced yet another time... its casual playing... not a race to 50 :)

Bejben

Fledgling Freddie
we are having a great time and so far im really suprised how nice the germans are =)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
I may make a druid, anyway to make the german writing more understandable, or better yet,, english.

think u can change the updater files to change the language to english, dont remember the exact details tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom