hibbies in leirvik

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand why hibs moan about albs camping towers....
or the amount of stealthers albs have....

i was in leirvik tonight with icklebow... kickin ass as it goes, and the amount of hib stealthers there was unreal....

as for camping towers, come on guys... your numero uno when it comes to it....
popping over battlement to cast a interupt spell? wtf is all that about... not even doing damn.....

if you wanna prove you can play the class, come out and play it.... i was in the middle of open ground... with all your stealthers for your protection... come out and fight... or are you that gimped your grp as to get your rp's for you ?

i have never camped a tower unless really out numbered with any char, in any bg.... just dont see the point in just farming... from a vantage point.....
prove you can play it by standing your ground, on the ground... not out of reach jumping so you can fire/cast....

i made over 4000 rps in 1.5 hours thx to a few of your peeps coming out... but not enough of a battle to warrant *good fun*

/makes thoat slit motion at bessi... lol
:m00:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
so?

hibs/mids dont make a post every time albs take the piss, so why you feel the need to ?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
so?

hibs/mids dont make a post every time albs take the piss, so why you feel the need to ?

It's Tail - search his posts - Verbose is an understatement :)

scazzer

Fledgling Freddie
Leirvik last night was fun i admit playing as my shade (Bessi), but u albs spoil it by wanting to own all towers as well as the ck :(. Dont u realise if u dont give a little u wont get anything ! all u achieve is a bunch of u running around with nothing to kill. If u leave say 1 tower to either mids/hibs u will have action, otherwise no-one will bother coming.

Icklebow u say u made 5k rp's..that must've been before i came and whipped ur ass :p

Anyway /salute to the mids and /slit to the albs (j/k) :) Will be there again..if there's enough of us :)

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
yet again tonight you hugged the tower... trebbed an empty tower while we where all outside ck walls...stealthers 1 hitting and running till 2 where on same target, and finally loggin <beralin> when your tower was raised so we could get a few rp's too....
ye bessi, your good...when theirs 2 of you. too good tbh... you rr3 yet?

you say albs take all towers... cause you wont come out of em ya lame fekers..... we raised yours to get you out... so you all log ffs... rofl

and dont give me the crap your playing your char to the best of its ability... hitting and running? wtf is that.....

anyway... cya soon.

peeps are getting as lame as goa tbh

and u salute the mids cause you pwn albs together... sucky tactics by sucky peeps.....

i thought the realm thing was set as...
mids = fighters
hibs = casters
albs = both...

so why can a hib stealther hit harder than an inf?
and a hunter fire faster than a scout and i got max + % to quick, dex so what gives... more mythic lovin? lol

fekin wank game tbh.... only stay cause of the friends in guild......

:touch:

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
yet again tonight you hugged the tower... trebbed an empty tower while we where all outside ck walls...stealthers 1 hitting and running till 2 where on same target, and finally loggin <beralin> when your tower was raised so we could get a few rp's too....
ye bessi, your good...when theirs 2 of you. too good tbh... you rr3 yet?

you say albs take all towers... cause you wont come out of em ya lame fekers..... we raised yours to get you out... so you all log ffs... rofl

and dont give me the crap your playing your char to the best of its ability... hitting and running? wtf is that.....

anyway... cya soon.

peeps are getting as lame as goa tbh

and u salute the mids cause you pwn albs together... sucky tactics by sucky peeps.....

mids = fighters
hibs = casters
albs = both...

and a hunter fire faster than a scout and i got max + % to quick, dex so what gives... more mythic lovin? lol

Whine more or ask nice they might feel sorry and come sit outside naked for you...

whole point of a tower, is to use it as an advantage and as a deffensive position. Its oddly known as tactics and us albs do exactly the SAME you numpty..

On bright side your playing and not wriiting post off "WAilyy Waily waily, GoA put me in que to get restored like everyone else, except fan boys who all got special treatment, Waily Waily Waily we all Doooomed"

scazzer

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz "ye bessi, your good...when theirs 2 of you. too good tbh... you rr3 yet?"

why thankyou..yes hit RR3 tonight, but not lvl 45 yet so i'll still be a thorn in ur side :)

We had a great night tonight...big /respect to Ticcy :worthy: ..awesome player imo..i killed u a few and u killed me. Shame it took 12 of u to recapture the ck when only 2 of us were active..but hey..thats DAoC for ya. I'd like to see if Masterofdisaster is any good with out all his boofs and pots he uses. Was duelling him with my 41 vamp (Tyzak), but u albs see red and add :( Nm Master..our paths will meet again. As for kendoria (infi) lmfao..u only wanted to fight us when ur Healers cld heal u and ur scouts cld see us..come back when u can solo a tad :p

One last thing tallwiz, we didnt log when u razed our tower..we watched u do it. We were'nt gonna stand there and let u get free arpees !! u gotta earn em.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun tonite - Tail - you left to soon - fights got better later, just the eb and flo of the game. Not all the players that play have got uber gear or great confidence in their realm mates so staying in tower helps them survive. As I kept saying - stop hanging around outside Hib tower and they have to come out :)

Tbh the day as a whole saw lots of different realms using towers or CK to their advantage not just Hibs - need more mids to make the effort - did have 1 GG only I think - 3 healers - lucky buggers :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tallwiz said:
mids = fighters
hibs = casters
albs = both...

<giggle giggle> your a retard

scouts have slower bows, as in long bows <sigh>

Ceoma

Fledgling Freddie
but iccy u do alot of dam and i hade fun with u and emeryman and all the other alb who was there ....

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
lol funny thing is, person that started thread is first to run to top of ck or to a tower as soon as he sees a trebu aimed at a wall, or if he gets shot at, sprints like an athlete.

Kendorias

Fledgling Freddie
scazzer said:
As for kendoria (infi) lmfao..u only wanted to fight us when ur Healers cld heal u and ur scouts cld see us..come back when u can solo a tad

hehe m8y yea a healer was healing me while i was dancing infront of u and your friend, and i must say that my attemt was not to try to kill u guys when i was on the wall what would i do dance u to death? (i know my moves aint the best but come on) :)

And why would i start a 2 vs 1 fight m8y as im not even 44 havent sorted any good gear yet, would just be stupid.

and your comment bout me comming back when i can solo a tad ... plz m8
using US and Solo in that frase dosent really add up. ;)

well hopefully we catch eachother solo out there some day m8 and can have another go, would be fun. :cheers:

catch u later m8y, m8s even

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
<giggle giggle> your a retard

scouts have slower bows, as in long bows <sigh>

mmm capped archery speed too... still cant out shoot, out range, out damage hib archers..... and yes, got capped range too.

and sprinting like an athlete from a rr3 lvl 44.5 hibbie like bessi as im holding a bow for protection seems the only option... or want me to stand there and givf FREE rp's? like fek..... as i was told... EARN EM.....

shame you guys wherent there when nigeel my inf was pwning.... killing vamps with 1 blow, tanks with 2... and yes, they where buffed, and yes, i was going in to the middle of the full grp.... right next to their tower.....

noticed i was on the ground attacking your archer too... who may i had was on the tower..... and wouldnt leave it... difference in play performance tbh.... i dont mind dieing on the ground... but wont be double teamed by stealthers... thats the only time i was on top of ck, and was max of 5 mins... out of 2 hours.... didnt like it, so was back to the ground....

so b4 flaming me, look at your friends, the ones that NEVER leave the tower.... or need to be in click range of tower gate.

play the game ffs, not your mates playing it for you.

and bessi... at rr3 you have nothing to gain in leirvik... xp is absolute crap.... only thing your doing is <above> helping realm mates.... thats why peeps walk in to big boy rvr and dunno what the hell to do..... so carry on m8... more rp's later on <rubs hands in atisipation>

ta ta

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
for a second i thought u where on about rvr.

but i was wrong its kindagarden grounds

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
shame you guys wherent there when nigeel my inf was pwning.... killing vamps with 1 blow, tanks with 2... and yes, they where buffed, and yes, i was going in to the middle of the full grp.... right next to their tower.....

ta ta
lol join the real RVR and hug orions bridge like all other albs :touch:
this was the last tank you killed :sex:
think you faced some poor equipped peeps tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom