Hibb0r Pba0e group 20-45+ xD

S

silverblast

Originally posted by zyren
haha funny Silverblast, who wanna grp with spank? :)
btw, use ur msn ffs :D

Bluebolts
Forgot password to that msn account LOL ... Guess your not in luck :p.

R

Ravenbourne

animist, highest delv dd (bombers) in the game, blade turn, resist shrooms, attacking shrooms, debuff shrooms

T

toblerone.

cound my druid in if you still got the spot.. :)

S

sh33py

So starting 17th? what about weekend times too ^^

V

VodkaFairy

I can play every day from 5 pm to 12 pm cet, but I will need a ~30 min break for dinner at around 6:30 pm :x

O

old.Ailelun

Since the BM isnt confirming, im gunna switch to BM, and i have a hero replacment for me, you can confirm us both ;)

F

fianno

woohoo \o/ all confirmed :)

hope it doesnt fall apart after 20 minutes :S

O

old.Ailelun

10:16:02 <@Larch^> Ailelun
10:16:06 <@Larch^> have to get me name stuck down
10:16:09 <@Larch^> Padan Fain :)

V

VodkaFairy

stlong exp tomorrow!11!1!!!!1

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
etc

:rolleyes:

B

Bleam

Dev talking:

Hiya all, Bard speaking here in Bleams name since I cant register anymore. I'd like to apologise but this group is going to be bad, reason is numerous. I dont think any of you will spend the time more then two weeks to xp ur char to 50. In order to optimize the group we would change it from pbaoe/tank grp to focus pet

With a focus pet group we would have need of other characters , the first choice will be offered to the players who have already said yes to the group. These characters are : Mana eld, Mana chanter, Mana chanter, Mana eld, 2 x druid , bard & warden, With this optimized group the xping time would be 2 weeks maximum. Peace out mates, I hope you understand why roles change.

Dev.

S

squalion

Originally posted by Bleam
Dev talking:

Hiya all, Bard speaking here in Bleams name since I cant register anymore. I'd like to apologise but this group is going to be bad, reason is numerous. I dont think any of you will spend the time more then two weeks to xp ur char to 50. In order to optimize the group we would change it from pbaoe/tank grp to focus pet

With a focus pet group we would have need of other characters , the first choice will be offered to the players who have already said yes to the group. These characters are : Mana eld, Mana chanter, Mana chanter, Mana eld, 2 x druid , bard & warden, With this optimized group the xping time would be 2 weeks maximum. Peace out mates, I hope you understand why roles change.

Dev.

focus nerf is coming soon anyway, so i dont really see the point in makine a focus grp, which have runied the game anyway

S

sh33py

Agreed focus is much much faster but I have problem too, my chanter's 30 from duo focus and PLing others so I'll have to drop out unless you want to catch up :) (Arwean)

GL regardless guys.

B

Bleam

We need a 20 Chanter and 20 Druid now
to get xp grp going

Users who are viewing this thread