Hib zerg in odin's again

B

Begach

Originally posted by robby
We got owned indeed.
Blah about some shit.... Do you call this own us.

LOL Someone buy this tard a clue FFS. Who gives a shit about your little skirmish. I'm talkin about your bullshit hypocrasy. If your looking to stop zerging start with emain, until then STFU aiit? Because until the no hib gives a rats ass. That plain enough?

All night i've solo'd and gotten nothing but ganked. One single 1 on 1 fight (which i won without issue) all fuckin night and only because i caught the other fucker with a mezz. Both mids and albs, the highlight being jumped by 2 infs a mincer and a pally @ 1 am FFS in alb (gobo you where too fuckin slow to make it to the fight, well done gimp or you'd have been #5 :p).

None of this shit gives me any inclination to say anything but "tell someone who gives a shit" to an alb wijning about hibs bringing more numbers to a fight.

An yeah the piss poor character of some of the spineless rp horny pricks on this server tonight might have me a little pissed off and bein a little harsh here. Tell someone who gives a shit tbfh.

I'm done.

B.

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by Begach
LOL Someone buy this tard a clue FFS. Who gives a shit about your little skirmish. I'm talkin about your bullshit hypocrasy. If your looking to stop zerging start with emain, until then STFU aiit? Because until the no hib gives a rats ass. That plain enough?

All night i've solo'd and gotten nothing but ganked. One single 1 on 1 fight (which i won without issue) all fuckin night and only because i caught the other fucker with a mezz. Both mids and albs, the highlight being jumped by 2 infs a mincer and a pally @ 1 am FFS in alb (gobo you where too fuckin slow to make it to the fight, well done gimp or you'd have been #5 :p).

None of this shit gives me any inclination to say anything but "tell someone who gives a shit" to an alb wijning about hibs bringing more numbers to a fight.

I'm done.

B.

youre not the only one getting zerged, i started out in Odins solo and met fg mids (Blizzard) and got kinda ganked (not fun :p ) - oh well i could always check hw so i asked how the action was and i got the response that 2 albs got killed by 3 sb's at mmg - well i thought i could handle that with a little luck.

so i ported bb to alb and started heading HW, i saw kagato was up there so asked if we should group up (2 from guild teamed up later), well me and kagato and kiarra got to mmg - i played bait (kagato had lost hes buffs coz hes bb had gone ld) i went to mmg and 2 secs after i had 2 sb's on me - me and kagato and kiarra killed them - i dont know where the 3'rd sb had gone.

well when guild mincer just entered HW he got killed by 4 mids, and i know how solo can be somtimes (i solo alot), well we got the sb's and the hunter a couple of times, and i think the reaver and mincer got you too at some time - well before we suicided we met 1 of the mids (Ormmir - Warrior) that had ganked Scooby earlier, well we didnt zerg him - we gave him a duel.

better to have a chance and have some fun instead of just getting zerged.

and dont give up if you have a lousy day - i have had upto 3 days where i might have gotten 3-4 kills in all.

:p

hope we can have a 1 on 1 someday (if you dare ;) )

cu in Odins or Hadrians ( prob HW, odins have become kinda zergy recently :p )

and btw Begach we where Kagato (armsman), Kiarra (infil), Scooby (mincer) and Eyedea (Reaver) and me - i think kagato had gone ld at that time and as you said i was too slow (GIVZ MINCER SPEED TO MERCENARIES !2!1) - so it was a mincer infil and reaver you had on you

B

Begach

Originally posted by Tiarta
youre not the only one getting zerged, i started out in Odins solo and met fg mids (Blizzard) and got kinda ganked (not fun :p ) - oh well i could always check hw so i asked how the action was and i got the response that 2 albs got killed by 3 sb's at mmg - well i thought i could handle that with a little luck so i ported bb to alb and started heading there, i saw kagato was up there so asked if we should group up and 2 from guild teamed up too, well me and kagato and kiarra got to mmg - i played bait (kagato has lost hes buffs coz hes bb had gone ld) i came to mmg and 2 secs after i had 2 sb's on me - me and kagata and kiarra kill them - dont know where the 3'rd sb gone - well when guild mincer where inc he got killed by 4 mids in hw - and i know how solo can be somtimes (i solo alot) - well we got the sb's and the hunter a couple of times, and i think the reaver and mincer got you too at some time - well before we suicided we met 1 of the mids (Ormmir - Warrior) that had ganked Scooby earlier, well we didnt
zerg him - we gave him a duel - better to have a chance and have some fun instead of just getting zerged.

and dont give up if you have a lousy day - i have had upto 3 days where i might have gotten 3-4 kills in all.

:p

hope we can have a 1 on 1 someday (if you dare ;) )

cu in Odins or Hadrians ( prob HW, odins have become kinda zergy recently :p )

<Hijack>yeah, it was 1 hunter and a SB team and a seperate shammie with 2SB.

H/SB team jumped me all night. Neither could solo me so they ganked me. Over and over. The twice i managed to get the hunter away from the SB he got well owned (Adis or some shit??? never heard of him tbh).

An you an me duel......i kite, you die, i don't i die. Whats the point of a RF wearin bard fighting a blunt specced merc....lol? Mincer, skalds, infs, SB, hunters, scouts (and the occasional pure tank) are my thing. No way am i fighting a blunt merc if i have a choise (ie you note me take off when i saw you drop off the wall ;) ). Roll a mincer :p

Bottom line, i have little to no chance 1 on 1 v's a buffed blunt merc. But won't gank you just because i can't either like some of the twats out there. More fun tryin to keep out your way but kill all the mincers tbh. Teh yummie ;)

B.

F

finbahr

We got owned indeed.
I was in a grp with 4 friars, a mincer, a reaver an icewizz and me.
Hibs attack us. We kill the first FG. Another FG jumps in, we kill 5 or 6 of em. Than another 4-5 hibs jump in and we die. Do you call this own us.
30 mins later
me, a reaver and a necro get attacked by 6 hibs, (grp of Meepmeep and Pompejus). We kill 2 of em, a third is on 5%, others in bad shape too, our grp is still pretty fine. And what happens: a FG hibs jump in and we die ofc.
Do you call this owning.

what do you expect with your group you are the enemy you deserve to die and i will have a serious word with my mate pomp (he is a gimp ranger) that he didn't finish you off

R

robby

Indeed, he didn't finish me off, he died after 10 secs or so

T

tomee

I go 2 emain get killed by 4+fg of albs every time, so my fg go to Odins to get away from the mass's of albs. Get to odins find there are another grp or 2 of hibs doing the same to get away from albs in emain.

Well end of day its albs fault u dont zerge emain we stay emain u zerge emain we go odins to avoid zerge find other hibs with same idea and its a zerge in odins by hibs..

End of the day if a zerge comes emain if we cant get enough to compete we go elsewhere

Hibs are smallest populated server so thats a sign of its own, least populated least zerge. Alb most populated and it shows

B

Begach

Originally posted by Tiarta
and btw Begach we where Kagato (armsman), Kiarra (infil), Scooby (mincer) and Eyedea (Reaver) and me - i think kagato had gone ld at that time and as you said i was too slow (GIVZ MINCER SPEED TO MERCENARIES !2!1) - so it was a mincer infil and reaver you had on you

and btw i'm fairly sure it was 2 infs adding on me fighting a mincer with the reaver (looked like a pally when i mezzed him in the dark) mezzed out of range and never reaching me. Where the other inf come from? He just add?, kegato suddenly become a stealther? or you "forget" someone :p ?

B.

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by Xaldrick
It is usually at this point that another 2-3 fgs add and the difficult part occurs.

lmfao

V

VodkaFairy

We got owned indeed.
Hibs attack us. We kill the first FG. Another FG jumps in, we kill 5 or 6 of em. Than another 4-5 hibs jump in and we die. Do you call this own us.
30 mins later
me, a reaver and a necro get attacked by 6 hibs, (grp of Meepmeep and Pompeius). We kill 2 of em, a third is on 5%, others in bad shape too, our grp is still pretty fine. And what happens: a FG hibs jump in and we die ofc.
Do you call this owning.

I once came back from a keeptake with 11 others. We saw a FG rr6+ hibs, sheph there too. They killed us and they lost no one. This is what i call owning. They killed us because they played better, much much better, not because they were 3 times more peeps.

You're being a bit of a hypocrit saying hibs are unskilled n00bs while you run in groups like that, lol. Where did you fight anyway, hmg? Amg? The places every normal hib group goes to find enemies? It's not like you wouldn't add on fights, so don't say hibs can't either. It's like asking us to line up and let you kill us one by one.

Zerg whines are so fotm ;| Just stfu and play the game.

S

swords

theres a difference between where most hibs go to find enemies and randomly bump into each other at choke points.
and roaming together like i saw them doing tonight as always. resting on a road in odins.

our Fg of albs (8 people) jumpe them. mezzed them killed two and got swarmed.

then again zerg whine is pretty dull now can we just assume whoever zergs has no balls and get on with it?

M

Maleg_Grumpton

You play a Cleric robby? Hardly a decent group setup and even with 1 Cleric you'd have a hard time standing up to a FG of Hibs that know's what they're doing let alone three FG.

T

Tharion

Re: Re: Hib zerg in odin's again

Originally posted by piggeman
says an alb :rolleyes:

Ohh no that witty comment is like new or something *sigh*

O

old.Laryssa

FU2.jpg

S

silverblast

Can u pls stop zerging odin's
U are ruining the game for us albs, and for ur own realmmates who do know how to play the game end don't suck so hard that they need 1.5 Fg to kill 3.
I know u r brehons, but pls learn how to play instead of fucking up the game. I know emain gets zerged, but that's no reason to zerg odin's to.
Try to be men instead of mice.
:ROFLMAO: Try taking a bit of albs out of emain and see what happens.
Simply put, you are a complete idiot :p. Oh and btw :
whocares.jpg

S

sweetleaf.

Originally posted by swords
theres a difference between where most hibs go to find enemies and randomly bump into each other at choke points.
and roaming together like i saw them doing tonight as always. resting on a road in odins.

our Fg of albs (8 people) jumpe them. mezzed them killed two and got swarmed.

then again zerg whine is pretty dull now can we just assume whoever zergs has no balls and get on with it?

/cry

Everyone gets zerged/adds.

If you can not handle getting spanked then dont play.

O

oyhodollex

Albs zerg just as much as Hibs, and the same for Mids.

S

silverblast

Originally posted by oyhodollex
Albs zerg just as much as Hibs, and the same for Mids.
How big that zerg (is) is the difference.

O

oyhodollex

All realms can (and do) produce zergs of equal size.

A

ab_fluid

All realms can (and do) produce zergs of equal size.
thats not true tbh, albs can muster 400 together, hibs are lucky to have 400 online

O

oyhodollex

Are you honestly suggesting that you have seen 400 Albs in one place at the same time?

T

tuathra

Are you honestly suggesting that you have seen 400 Albs in one place at the same time?

have you heard of this guy called herbal?

B

belth

Originally posted by ab_fluid
thats not true tbh, albs can muster 400 together, hibs are lucky to have 400 online

Well that's hibs loss, too much hugging of trees and fancy colors turns people off.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by tuathra
have you heard of this guy called herbal?

Those 400 Albs weren't in the same place at the same time. They were split between four different keep takes, a milegate, the relic keep, and groups keeping Mids busy.

T

tuathra

Originally posted by Gordonax
Those 400 Albs weren't in the same place at the same time. They were split between four different keep takes, a milegate, the relic keep, and groups keeping Mids busy.

was trying to show, that it is far from possible to gather 400 albs.

O

oyhodollex

Relic Raids are excellent examples of every day RvR.

Users who are viewing this thread