Hib zerg in odin's again

R

robby

Can u pls stop zerging odin's
U are ruining the game for us albs, and for ur own realmmates who do know how to play the game end don't suck so hard that they need 1.5 Fg to kill 3.
I know u r brehons, but pls learn how to play instead of fucking up the game. I know emain gets zerged, but that's no reason to zerg odin's to.
Try to be men instead of mice.

P

piggeman

Originally posted by robby
U are ruining the game for us albs, and for ur own realmmates who do know how to play the game end don't suck so hard that they need 1.5 Fg to kill 3.
I know u r brehons, but pls learn how to play instead of fucking up the game. I know emain gets zerged, but that's no reason to zerg odin's to.
says an alb :rolleyes:

S

Sharp Thing

:sleeping:

D

drummer

lol seriously lol

They WILL have a reason for running together and look at your own realm first

A

Ahqmae

Robby, I would respec you writing this if you weren't one of the gay bastard albs who still cream themselves while boning unbuffed soloers 3v1.

Ty.

L

Lumikki

2 words. BORING & OLD........................

I'm sure these posts will stop the zerging. :rolleyes:

xx

M

Mundokar

Errr complain about hibzerg ??? I was with a guildgroup in Odins last night because we like to avoid zergfights in emain. Normally there are some nice 1FG vs 1FG or at most 1FG vs 1.5-2FG fights. Not last night....

My 1FG was overrun by 2.5-3FG albs (almost without exception rr5+). So nice :p

K

Kicks

Re: Alb zerg in emain again

Can us albs pls stop zerging emain
U are ruining the game for hibs, and for ur own realmmates who do know how to play the game and don't suck so hard that they need 10 Fg to kill 1fg.
I know u r warders, but pls learn how to play instead of fucking up the game.

S

Sohan_THC

If you have any great suggestions,
feel free to post here ,
and I'll probably feel free to ignore you. :clap:

T

thorwyntf

This thread is a hoax right? I mean.. it *is* a hoax, isn´t it? Please somebody confirm that!

C

corel

just be glad that you see hibs in RvR. try Prydwen where hib appear every fullmoon if your lucky..

A

Aloca

Can u pls stop zerging Emain
U are ruining the game for us Hibs/mids,
I know u r Warders, but pls learn how to play instead of fucking up the game. Try to be men instead of mice.

A

Aloca

Re: Re: Alb zerg in emain again

Originally posted by Kicks
Can us albs pls stop zerging emain
U are ruining the game for hibs, and for ur own realmmates who do know how to play the game and don't suck so hard that they need 10 Fg to kill 1fg.
I know u r warders, but pls learn how to play instead of fucking up the game.

BAH Didnt read your post.....

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Mundokar
Errr complain about hibzerg ??? I was with a guildgroup in Odins last night because we like to avoid zergfights in emain. Normally there are some nice 1FG vs 1FG or at most 1FG vs 1.5-2FG fights. Not last night....

My 1FG was overrun by 2.5-3FG albs (almost without exception rr5+). So nice :p

that was 3.1 FG'S :) and we werent RVR'ing .. we were on our way to Dodens to kill named mobs+Summoners :) ask the mids in dodens cos we killed a trio of sb's on there way to odins and also a few mids inside dodens also..

if you are camping amg/atk in odins dont fucking whinge or cry zerg when u get in the way of a allience event hunt . cos you gonna end up squished.

even HW is getting zergy now... last cple of times i went there (last time being last n ight with a mincer guildy as duo) and we got rolled by a fg of mids...

i try solo/duo in odins and get rolled by 2-3+fg hibs camping amg.. and if amg doesnt have the brehon zerg there. you have cyclodias stealth zerg which is ALWAYS 4+ stealthers all together.,,,,

yes a lot of people whine about zergs ,. but its ussually those who whine are the people who DONT like zerging .. just because albs zerg in emain doesnt mean odins/hw soloers/duo's and fg's zerg also. people ussually goto other areas like odins/HW to AVOID zerging only yo get to amg and found its camped by a 2-4fg+ brehon zerg there.

i hate zerging and if im in fg and somebody says "Hey ;lets follow that grp . or follow those zergers"i always say no and that zerging sucks , i have even left groups in the past who were intent on zerging and not roaming as 1fg.
im sure many of u hib/mid grps have seen my friar solo/duo in df/odins/hw/cs and even emain (when late or earlyin the day) and u wont ever catch me zerging unless its a case of add's but i never run with a zerg and never will and there are many albs whome are the same..

as for the Vgn person saying about feeling uber killing a soloer 3v1 well ive been mown down by FG's of VGN in odins many times but i dont whinge, i /release buy a medallion to somewhere else or try avoid you .

T

tuathra

Originally posted by -yoda-
as for the Vgn person saying about feeling uber killing a soloer 3v1 well ive been mown down by FG's of VGN in odins many times but i dont whinge, i /release buy a medallion to somewhere else or try avoid you .

if you cant tell the difference then i bet you have 1 char a buffbot, and have never ever played anything remotely usefull in a group.

S

swords

I may have been ''zerging'' yesterday in odins...because as said above we were going to DG :)
mind you we did pop bled and got a great keep fight so its not that hard to get a good bit of rvr in.
yeah hibs zerg odins. but albs zerg emain and guess what...everyone zergs.

its just not worth posting a zerg whine anymore...same with adds from either realm.

B

Begach

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
theres 150 albs in emain

robby: Yeah you got owned. You gimps bring the eqiv of a hib relic raid sized force to farm a few rps in emain. The day you get albs to run seperate groups in emain is the day i'll stand in odins yelling some nasty shit @ the guys in odins. Until then STFU imo.

PS last night i tried odins in a three man group too (non stealther). You fuckers had RvR guilds camping hmg 2.5fg+. Where where you and your self righteous horseshit then?? **** much?!?!!?

PPS **SOME OF** (generalisations sook) You albs are seriously funneh at times tbfh :p

B.

R

robby

We got owned indeed.
I was in a grp with 4 friars, a mincer, a reaver an icewizz and me.
Hibs attack us. We kill the first FG. Another FG jumps in, we kill 5 or 6 of em. Than another 4-5 hibs jump in and we die. Do you call this own us.
30 mins later
me, a reaver and a necro get attacked by 6 hibs, (grp of Meepmeep and Pompeius). We kill 2 of em, a third is on 5%, others in bad shape too, our grp is still pretty fine. And what happens: a FG hibs jump in and we die ofc.
Do you call this owning.

I once came back from a keeptake with 11 others. We saw a FG rr6+ hibs, sheph there too. They killed us and they lost no one. This is what i call owning. They killed us because they played better, much much better, not because they were 3 times more peeps.

G

Gargo-

aaha aahahahah hah ahhah ha hahaha ha.

From an alb? Hibs usually go to odin's when they get sick of wanker 7fg albs RP horny for their 100rps. So blame your realm mates.
Tell the fuckin tards to stop zerging

ps. FREE SADDAM!

G

Gordonax

Re: Re: Hib zerg in odin's again

Originally posted by Gargo-

ps. FREE SADDAM!

...with every packet of Walkers crisps?

K

Knix

Just kill em anyway, 1.5fg to kill 3 might be hard, but 2.5:1 been seen before ;)

X

Xaldrick

We got owned indeed.
I was in a grp with 4 friars, a mincer, a reaver an icewizz and me.
Hibs attack us. We kill the first FG. Another FG jumps in, we kill 5 or 6 of em. Than another 4-5 hibs jump in and we die. Do you call this own us.
30 mins later
me, a reaver and a necro get attacked by 6 hibs, (grp of Meepmeep and Pompeius). We kill 2 of em, a third is on 5%, others in bad shape too, our grp is still pretty fine. And what happens: a FG hibs jump in and we die ofc.
Do you call this owning.

I once came back from a keeptake with 11 others. We saw a FG rr6+ hibs, sheph there too. They killed us and they lost no one. This is what i call owning. They killed us because they played better, much much better, not because they were 3 times more peeps.

Do a daily /who emain and you may realise why some hibs seek shelter in odins.
Myself ? I like standing in emain inside pb box with 4+ alb tanks on myself with 50% of what was 2 fg albs lying with faces down. It is usually at this point that another 2-3 fgs add and the difficult part occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom