Xuril
Cyclodia
Uncronja
Hellgate
Post Mortem
Chaos Theory
Cruiz
Alpha
Recently Binfil: seems to have stopped adding.

What about me? Oh wait, I'm not active :D

<3

Thilion

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I don't have a problem with you and I don't know everything about everyone else, but what's different between you and me is I atleast know a little about them.

you're sure you knowing the peoples better then me?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Paradoxx
Hellghost
Wittor
Xuril
Cyclodia
Uncronja
Hellgate
Post Mortem
Chaos Theory
Cruiz
Alpha
Recently Binfil: seems to have stopped adding.

That's just a short list, may have missed a fair few off but those are the ones that spring to mind. I've only mentioned stealthers though.

I haven't mentioned any of the names of people who played before my sb was created in case your wondering why there aren't any familiar names on there.

How can you respect hellghost when the only thing he does is standing at towers an add/leech

majik

Banned
Eeben said:
How can you respect hellghost when the only thing he does is standing at towers an add/leech

Because he is the strong solo (and he gives me haste xDD)

majik

Banned
Thilion said:
you're sure you knowing the peoples better then me?

Neither of us know what each other know about any of the people in question, all I know is that you know absolutely nothing relevant to this thread about me, so perhaps you should go look for the section of this forum labelled "Off-topic"

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Because he is the strong solo (and he gives me haste xDD)

ofc you dont have to group if you stands at bridge towers an leech at everybody running by or fight close to ;)

majik

Banned
Eeben said:
ofc you dont have to group if you stands at bridge towers an leech at everybody running by or fight close to ;)

Hellghost is one of if not the best hunter currently active on this server, if you have attacked him 1 vs 1 you will know that.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:

He`s a class hunter m8 and nice guy aswell .This guy targets u your 90% likely to be dead with bow or hand2hand.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:

I respect Hellghost as the strongest hunter out there, Leeching would be the 2nd hunter. Fight them both & you'll see why. Imo, they are both skilled at hunters. Most of the other hunter are average with few being above.

besides doesnt much skill standing ontop of a tower adding/leeching

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dafft said:
I respect Hellghost as the strongest hunter out there, Leeching would be the 2nd hunter. Fight them both & you'll see why. Imo, they are both skilled at hunters. Most of the other hunter are average with few being above.

besides doesnt much skill standing ontop of a tower adding/leeching
aww are denarius and me part of the few ?:p xxx giz a kiss sexy :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
He`s a class hunter m8 and nice guy aswell .This guy targets u your 90% likely to be dead with bow or hand2hand.

ofc ;) because when he targets me im always in combat ^^

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Hellghost is a great Hunter, i have never seen him add or zerg even when people do it to him, he's allso as hard as a fu**ing rock nothing wrong with that guy just cus he likes to stay in 1 spot, he gets kills and rp's thats the point /salut :worthy:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
Hellghost is a great NS, i have never seen him add or zerg even when people do it to him, he's allso as hard as a fu**ing rock nothing wrong with that guy just cus he likes to stay in 1 spot, he gets kills and rp's thats the point /salut

newsflash ;) hellghost is a hunter... Guess he dont like me since he always leech me :( never said there was something wrong with him ;) just said how he could be respectet when he does nothing else then stands in a tower an leech...
its up the him to play how he likes because he pays subs like the rest of us.. just think its bs when you say he never leech..

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Omegah said:
Hellghost is a great Hunter, i have never seen him add or zerg even when people do it to him, he's allso as hard as a fu**ing rock nothing wrong with that guy just cus he likes to stay in 1 spot, he gets kills and rp's thats the point /salut :worthy:
thats hellgate u big fat Yorkshire pudding lol;)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You don't even play the game.

Are u so sure I dont?
looks like u know it all m8, and this says it all roflmao hahahahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: u made my day here

majik

Banned
Killrake said:
Are u so sure I dont?
looks like u know it all m8, and this says it all roflmao hahahahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: u made my day here

Does it matter if you do? If you don't have experience of playing a stealther you're opinion in this thread is only of post-farming purposes.

And if you play the game, gratz on the attention seeking quit thread.

majik

Banned
Thilion said:
thanks, you're finally saying that by yourself!

I knew it all along, just because I didn't say it doesn't mean I didn't know it.

If you want to find things out, just ask questions instead of postfarming?

majik said:
Does it matter if you do? If you don't have experience of playing a stealther you're opinion in this thread is only of post-farming purposes.

And if you play the game, gratz on the attention seeking quit thread.

once again, get your fucking info before you say something that makes your whine seem as pathetic as yourself

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
once again, get your fucking info before you say something that makes your whine seem as pathetic as yourself

Who the fuck are you? You only have a lvl 24 stealther, fuck off from this stealth thread, wannabe retard.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
even tho i only max play with 3 others

um really u dont i think u just killed my theurg with atleast 5 and u zerged my armsman with atleast 6 :worthy:

majik

Banned
Tiztla said:
dear Majik i think u are postfarming

Wouldn't the purpose of post-farming be to show off the liit Scrounging Bastard title, which I got like 50,000 posts ago?

AH so i only have a 48 stealther? Actually i have a 48 hunter, but i never bother playing him as zerk/sm/wl is so much more fun, and who are you to stay the fuck out of this thread? U bump into all threads with ur insulting messages all the fucking time, get lost mejt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom