Hib SI leveling spots!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Double exp starts tomorrow in SI zones. I am level a VW atm he is currently lvl 28. Where would you suggest? I don't have a buffbot.

Also where is a good place for a small group (say 4 people) to level from 20?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Its too high level for you, but if you do get gain a few :) ;

My favourite xp spot is in cothrom gorge. As you run north after crossing the bridge into the zone you will run into a hill area that roughly bisects the zone down the middle. If you stick to the left hand side of that hill and run around you will eventually find a large spawn of hardened granidons. They are close to insta repop and very good exp if pulled in lots of 7-8. You will need a 4-5 man group of level 40ish to handle them however.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
Its too high level for you, but if you do get gain a few :) ;

Not quite right. SI has xp spot for any level. Especially nice for VWs who do slash dmg with them scythes. Many plantlike mobs, 20% vulnerable to slash (aswell as heat), atleast back in the days (think it's still like that.)

Just that i forgot where those decent spots for the 20s are. I might recall wrong but try around that town not far from domnann in the early 20s. SI got those nice camps (treestumps for instance with ~10 mobs) Decent to pull, easy to camp.

Have fun

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Not quite right. SI has xp spot for any level.

notice how the semi colon infers that the statement is a pre cursor to what follows... of course SI has spots for all levels, I was just saying what my favourite spot was....

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda linear maps/exp really. Head out from DG towarda alide faide or necht and just wander off the path every so often untill you find the con your looking for. Formor and tur suil are nice for 40+ exp groups, but leave the bosses till your 50 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom