Hib RvR Guild

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Fellowship Of Midgard - Excalibur/Midgard

Aye

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Normally a few albs out in HW, GoP AoD Rigante, to name a few regularly run up there (not together before the flames start). Dont know if we have fought you guys, mind you I can rarely be arsed to take the names of the people we kill. Feel free to keep coming and we will do our best to slap you back to Disneyland or where ever it is you hippies come from :flame:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
Elcyion Lacar newly started is pwning out there.

But give more ppl in HW.

/salute

hw is boring go emain..more albs/mids more rps

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Fiver said:
hw is boring go emain..more albs/mids more rps

It's nice since 2fg savages stopped going there again.

Mael, 50th ment.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Argh! Brylle/Biloria always wanna go to HW when we have our guildgroup in RvR. We been there once I think.. though it was stone dead.

Our guild aren't just from FoM.. we got 4 Fellowship of Midgard in the guild.
Two from Red Guard, and another dude from Alb/Exc.. (Argh!!)

And we are always taking in a random Hero since we haven't got a Swedish Hero that wanna play with us yet ;)

(Yes we need a swedish Hero, since we use Ventrilo and it's so much faster to shout on Swedish than English)

P.S We want to join an alliance ;) Yeah yeah.. we are a very small guild.

(Nerf Savage groups!, we always meet them :( )

Brite

Banned
Brylle Madness said:

But give more ppl in HW.

/salute

Oh yeh totaly pwning HW ! damn your good !

Lets go HW and gank soloers and small groups beacuse we cant cut it in emain / odins ! yeehhh !! wtfpwn ! etc irl tbh fyi imo

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

Lets go HW and gank soloers and small groups beacuse we cant cut it in emain / odins ! yeehhh !! wtfpwn ! etc irl tbh fyi imo

Says the bonedancer

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:

But give more ppl in HW.

/salute

Always good to have fg's in HW. But it's getting ridiculous after 20GMT, zergs showing up everywhere. Can't just wait battlegroups :x 5fg vs 5fg coming normal. Mythic's vision come true.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:

Be nice :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

Why wouldnt they gank soloers? Do you leave solo ppl if you run in an fg? Do you leave smaller groups if you are in an fg? No? Didnt think so! :eek:

And i'm assuming since they're new to the server they're rather low rr.
Smart thing imo is to get a few rr's and get those needed RA's before trying to compete in emain.

/dismiss Brite

Galodin

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

LOL, u do nothing but whine here...

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

"Says the Bonedancer..."

Your posting style is much like your character of choice tbh... Simple, a bore and predictable.

I know it's really easy for you to "pwn" using one button ingame, but to be taken seriously on the boards you'll have to post more than your obvious favourite type of post, whine.

Don't worry though, you have the sympathy of those who read your posts. :wub:

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
We will do our best, and for Brite we have been in Emain and Odin's more than HW and we still took out a fg albs RR6+ when we are max RR3.
I think Galodin has some movies (not great ones) he have made when we play 1fg. Try get him to share those and u will see how much fun we have .

:cheers: :cheers:

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Glad you're having a bit of fun over here :)

Look forwards to seeing you - Rigante usually run a fg in HW most evenings, or Odin's if HW is a bit dead ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
We have alot of fun with RvR on prydwen, though most of us are only RR3 we can compete with higher RR groups. (If you don't count the RR8+ Savage groups and PE)

Alot less Zerg here then on Excalibur, although we played in HW all night last night and it was a bit zergy with Hibs after awhile. And I guess that had a effect on albs/mids that also ran more then a fg+ after awhile.

I think we have meet all the "elite" mid/alb guilds you can find... several times and usually we face a fast death. But someday we will be the ones that can walk away from a fight like that ;)

We are here to stay, if the guild can survive TOA and all that. :(
Though since most of us got our mains on Mid/Exc, we spend alot of time there to.

And we are only 7 in the guild if you don't count the BB and 2-3 alts, and we plan to stay 7.. but are still looking for a swedish Hero.

And we want to join the Eclipse Alliance ;) Khazze/Gaaraa get us in that alliance asap damnit ;)

/wave

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Elcyion Lacar = bright spirits, pure beings etc
Elvish ;)

Brite

Banned
Well guys your running in HW with gank groups, my only solo place i can usualy RvR, beacuse i get good groups say once a month, your fellow realm mates can no longer exp in the frontier beacuse ive found a lot of places where you guys exp and ive made a hell of a lot of RPs going round killing them :D You may insult me for playing a bonedancer but it takes a lot more effort than you would think, yeh its spam lifetap in BG but you cant do that at 50 body debuffed for 15% on 26% resists i do 270 damage with lifetap, every 4 seconds? how do you expect me to kill anything today with that? You guys really have to wake up and see that bonedancer is a hard class to play i have 1.25 million rps and for everyone of those i have worked for trying to find good small fights, I dont go round in no gank group getting over 200k a week, the most i have got a week is 80k and i rvr a lot, im actualy thinking im going to beat that with this new way of getting RPs you guys hard forced me into :)

Hey atleast u dont use the Alb excuse ... its roleplaying ! rofl that cracks me up.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom