Hib Ranger please upgrade your char to having balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
To the spineless Celt Ranger, who when seeing my hunter Miniet attacking a armsman and infiltrator add, started shooting me in the back, I changed target just so i got some damage to this guy even though it ment definately not killing anyone just wanted to slow him down so albs could get him.

Will search log for you name later But know this, I coming for YOU bitch and My SB eats you bitches for breakfast, weatch your back you spineless GIMP

:flame: KISS MY :kissit:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
donno who you are but im gunna cap on you if i have to wait a month to do it, spack.

Crashtje

Ormorof

FH is my second home
dont know why silly people do this, and no i dont mean posting on FH ;)

surely he would have stood a better chance if he shot the infil, and let the armsman beat you down abit then killed both of you? :p

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Crash said:
donno who you are but im gunna cap on you if i have to wait a month to do it, spack.

Crashtje

Hmmmm didnt understand the relevance of this statement...

My guess is that you want to Cap Sven when you turn 50; and that you condone your silly ass spineless realm freak mate for being a bastard by shooting Sven in the back while he was already in a compromising situation.

Does that pretty much cover it?

If so, PLEASE hurry get to 50 so I can fucking CAP your ass too.

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Ooops my bad thought I was in Main RVR thread.

You still suck youo silly ass ranger.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
i cap yo ass mo`fucker get mah hood on Yo candeh aaaaaaaaaas!

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Crash will gladly look for you and show you some loving, will never treat a hib with respect again and or let one live when i could have easily joined in and battered them.

Crash expect to find me right in front of you with a bloody great Sword in your spleen

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Svendoc said:
To the spineless Celt Ranger, who when seeing my hunter Miniet attacking a armsman and infiltrator add, started shooting me in the back, I changed target just so i got some damage to this guy even though it ment definately not killing anyone just wanted to slow him down so albs could get him.

Will search log for you name later But know this, I coming for YOU bitch and My SB eats you bitches for breakfast, weatch your back you spineless GIMP

:flame: KISS MY :kissit:

you so lost, big deal, its bg, stop whinin, if i had to whine everytime i got killed while 1on1 id spam this forum dead :<

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingdon you bell end it is not the first or last time i have or will die in Bg's

I was whining about the spineless ranger with no balls going for a quick point, no honour but I shall look for him and show him an honourable death as often as i can :twak:

and btw I was not 1on 1, it was 2 to 1 and then the brave Ranger shot me in the back too

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
And im sure uve given loads of alb casters a fair fight m8 by 1 shoting them with ure SB

tbh a Gank Class Moaning about being Gank'd

a big FAT QQ

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda like when that (as the cool ppl say: ) "lame ass wanking spineless chickenshit noballs" skald attacked me (solo ns) at mb, when there were 3 albs bashing my head in after i killed one of their casters?

I will never show mids any respect again, etc etc

Ormorof

FH is my second home
personally i always attack albs first for a few reasons:

1. they smell
2. hibs are usually outnumbered
3. they smell!

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
i always help Hibs kill Mids if i see em fighting.... mids are pure evul and kinda strong even with no relics at all.

me no like middies :twak:

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
You will be pleased to know I am back online and have already started with my new Hibbie attitude.

Last night I saw a Luri ranger in water picking off albs when I started firing arrows into there back it was nearly was a suicide kill for me but worth readdressing the balance.

Look out Hibs

spook

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to the war...

don't see what the issue is, kill and get killed.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
spook said:
welcome to the war...

don't see what the issue is, kill and get killed.

i usually leave hibbies alone though, since they are not just outnumbered 10:1 by albs but mids too :p

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
such tarded mentality, kill a dying race.....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Crash said:
such tarded mentality, kill a dying race.....

why? :p

no need to shoot at hibs since if they decide to show themselves there's usualy 20 mids/albs to it for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom