Hib / Mid alliance an xrealming

Darrius

Loyal Freddie
Well last sunday was great fun fighting all day against mids and hibs who attacked the realm of albion, enjoyed it and respected the opposition. when it came up of hibs helping mids thought nope they just taking advantage of lack of albion resistance but after today i now believe that the hibguard alliance is in full swing and this is going to ruin the game.

What may you ask am i talking about? well albion managed to take all the north keeps in hibland so what happens? the mids come in not to take advantage of the situation like what hibs posted on this board last week to the alb invasion but to help thier hib alliance out.

The mids take towers to stop albs porting then sit back and let the hibs retake thier land. The hibs couldn't do the job on their own so they have to get their m8's to bail them out of the crap :(

The reason for 3 realms is to have 3 way battles and to compete but with the mass ganking of albion going on this cant happen so whats going to happen?

IMHO the albs will get so fed up with such blatant alliance tactics and give up in rvr leaving the mids and hibs to hug each other and dance over the burnt remains of alb land while we level up in catacombs and forget about rvr leaving it to the gay mids/hibs to wander around aimlessly looking for easy rp's to farm.

Come on hibs and mids get a life and get into the real spirit of the game the way it was designed and stop such blatent tactics.

Oh and i wonder if after the lands are reclaimed by hib if the alliance gonna come gank albion again?? and have the hibguard alliance saying we just took advantage of the situation again???

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
wheres mulder and scully when you need them!

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Darrius said:
Well last sunday was great fun fighting all day against mids and hibs who attacked the realm of albion, enjoyed it and respected the opposition. when it came up of hibs helping mids thought nope they just taking advantage of lack of albion resistance but after today i now believe that the hibguard alliance is in full swing and this is going to ruin the game.

What may you ask am i talking about? well albion managed to take all the north keeps in hibland so what happens? the mids come in not to take advantage of the situation like what hibs posted on this board last week to the alb invasion but to help thier hib alliance out.

The mids take towers to stop albs porting then sit back and let the hibs retake thier land. The hibs couldn't do the job on their own so they have to get their m8's to bail them out of the crap :(

The reason for 3 realms is to have 3 way battles and to compete but with the mass ganking of albion going on this cant happen so whats going to happen?

IMHO the albs will get so fed up with such blatant alliance tactics and give up in rvr leaving the mids and hibs to hug each other and dance over the burnt remains of alb land while we level up in catacombs and forget about rvr leaving it to the gay mids/hibs to wander around aimlessly looking for easy rp's to farm.

Come on hibs and mids get a life and get into the real spirit of the game the way it was designed and stop such blatent tactics.

Oh and i wonder if after the lands are reclaimed by hib if the alliance gonna come gank albion again?? and have the hibguard alliance saying we just took advantage of the situation again???
:eek::eek::eek:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
so, once in ur life u got outnumbered and u cry rivers already? :twak:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Darrius said:
/snip

/endsnip

We can't communicate with each other in game, thought you knew that.

Play the game the way it was designed to do and stop such false accusations.

Darrius

Loyal Freddie
LMAO team speak, irc, ventrillo, multi accounts one in hib one in mid, to name a few ways ...

and yet although u having a go at me no ones saying that not what u doing :p

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Darrius said:
What may you ask am i talking about? well albion managed to take all the north keeps in hibland

Me, Aurores and kcini took the keeps with a FG tbh :worthy:

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
aye, us hibbies regularly group with mids... helps with some of the artis... :eek:
So why do you think we take keeps in Mid then? Just to do a few odd jobs for our foreign cousins? Stop greetin albie.

samildanach1

Fledgling Freddie
difference

Whats different this time is when the mids had the chance to rearly hurt the hibs such as they did to the albs last week.all they did was take the alb towers helping the hibs.any body can c if they had hit the hibs instead they would have gained there own towers and keeps .
now it may not have been intentional what the mids did here but u rearly got to be a sceptic to think not

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Couple of weeks ago was the last keep take I was involved with in Mid... and I suppose the albies should have taken advantage and pummeled into the other side of the mids, but no, they decided to have a go at us... perhaps they were in a short term alliance? bleh, crazy accusations peoples, if the Mids did attack the Hibs, instead of just taking a few of the albie towers, then doesn't that look to you that they would be in alliance with the Albs? You gotta hit somebody man, not my fault that the middies like to hurt you as much as we do.

Darrius

Loyal Freddie
hrm so mids hate us ok i can go with that so why not zerg into alb land to do some damage? but no they had to go take hib towers to stop porting and defend hib land. Thats what is called hibguard alliancing lol

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
erm, why go to alb looking for fights, when the action is in Hib? dont be daft man, you albies follow the fights too you know. And lay off the green, you're getting way too paranoid :touch:

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHA, this was the best damn thread I have ever seen. btw I was in the grp that took Dun Crim T1.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Blame the warmap system if anything, there's no such thing as an alliance. Crossrealming is against the CoC so why even risk to get banned for something like that when you just have to click the warmap button to find some action.

Stop whining and get over it instead.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Its pretty easy really:

Albs press hibs hard, albs outnumber hibs, hibs have only own relics, mids can choose to attack hib or alb towers - naturally mids attack alb towers, since they dont want albs to have more relics (albs beeing more and already in posession of extra 10% power). Mid could also attack hibs and try to take relics of their own, but this would,
a) result in an even more unbalanced "crossrealming" (albgard etc) and
b) require more effert than grabbing some albtowers in hibland

Also, there is no hivemind controlling neither mid nor hib so i doubt any true crossrealming on an epic scale could ever occur, at least ive never been told "dont attack hibs" or some such.

Its a 3 way war - in any situation it will alwayse seem like 2 realms are ganging up on one, when in reality they are trying to do whats best for their individual realm (and sometimes what they percieve as beeing best for the game, in the case where one realm is larger and holds more relics etc)

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt it has anything to do with relics & mathematics (givf % bonus :p ) but rather the old alb hate :cheers: i'm not saying hib/mid are xrealming but in the eyes of an alb it easely looks like... just hope it won't take much longer or it might kick the albspirit into the ground (as stated in the original post) resulting in less albs rvr'ing ;)

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Maybe mids just hate Albs - > MORE?

I love hibs more than albs tbh, that's why I allways help the hib if an alb(stealthzerg) pop on him :)
Then I hug the alb so he stops crying irl.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Nemo said:
I love hibs more than albs tbh, that's why I allways help the hib if an alb(stealthzerg) pop on him :)
Then I hug the alb so he stops crying irl.

lol :worthy:

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Darrius said:

We like crossrealming, it evens the numbers out.
We'll be back in alb next week to rape your keeps, and maybe take your relics.

Btw moik is our crossrealm alliance leader, so speak to him if you want to QQ

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
Me, Aurores and kcini took the keeps with a FG tbh :worthy:

For the rvr/fh newbies, remind them how many albs are in a FG.
24 was it?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
yer and mid taking hib tower to stop us porting to DC today was Xrealming I tell you!! the albgard alliance is working at its full power now m8ers...

:fluffle:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
albs allways zerg, now FO and QQ more.
I can do what my balls want, if my balls dont want kill hibs, sit and see how they get the tower i do it.

Today when i log on i see 1000+ players r on, /who all sayd 190 no anon on mid (30% bbs)... if hib is underpopulated realm... lest say they r 200, it is 600 albs? :wanker: try split u zerg

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Its all about tactic, at least for me.

When we mid had Berk last week and hibs had Beno I knew if the hibs was kicked out from albland the balance had been very bad in the eye of the mids.

So I killed albs more then hibs even if hibs backstabbed me more times then I can count.Since NF this game more and more depends on how many player u have against u, not so much skill any longer.

So in MY eyes its all about tactic......but thats just MY thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom