Hib lowbie ganking in DF

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danamyr

<fecking livid>

[moderated - Synopsis Below]

Someone killed me in DF. I didn't like it and posted here... with lots of swearing

</feckin livid>

O

old.Gombur Glodson

xp in the frontiers at own risk yadda yadda yadda.

cry more n00b.

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
xp in the frontiers at own risk yadda yadda yadda.

cry more n00b.

Fuck me, that was an intelligent response!

Guess if you can't beat them, join them. I shall just have to fore go my morals and turn into a lowbie ganking tosser like the rest of you...

M

mid_Efour

cry more n00b.

If u dont like dying while XPing dont go to DF
It wasnt fun for you, im 100% sure it was fun for him/her

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Danamyr

Guess if you can't beat them, join them. I shall just have to fore go my morals and turn into a lowbie ganking tosser like the rest of you...

Intelligent response to match your intelligent post.

G

Genius-Ino

Happens when you xp in DF/Frontier.
Stop whining , go xp elsewhere

O

old.Gromnir

I found it quite fun to enter DF and find our entrance aera camped by tons of albs. Was the most fun day in DF for me :D

... then we charger them ... I thought my computer had given up on me and *boom* the albs where all dead and im FPS's returned to me.

And about grey killings .... [insert old remakes on the topic here]

O

old.Gromnir

Yeah Gombur saw ages ago how good albion where when he left middie to join with the evul albs. :D

K

krait

Originally posted by old.Gromnir
I found it quite fun to enter DF and find our entrance aera camped by tons of albs. Was the most fun day in DF for me :D

Absolute heaven for an Archer when that happens.
:D

S

Shike

Albion corrupted me :mad:

I think it was you that corrupted Albion mate ^^

(along with derric ofc)

;)

S

SilverHood

grey ganking is fuuuun :D

best is 7 in one aoe so far

besides, classes such as chanters, minstrels, scouts, infils, night shades, and rangers all get as nice warm xp death from me.

Live with it.

L

lakih

Been killed in DF loads of times by solo mincers, SB's, Infills, Friars and whatnot (even saw a solo pally there once)...
you get alittle angry and then move on... the most important thing is to pick up the loot before you go down tho :D

And about the greyganking... :sleeping:

S

Sharma

Hasn't anyone got the message yet? NOBODY CARES!!!

if you dont wanna get ganked xp in your own realm and shut the fuck up because to be quite honest whining about people only adds to their egos.

S

spathi

I have to admit that yesterday was the most fun in DF i ever had, taking two keeps to get it, sprinting over to mid side to gank some remaining green-cons, (and about 3 lvl 50 buffbots), followed by a successful Legion raid, killing 3 high lords, and ohh look Hibs have DF.... lets go over there.

Killing hundreds of greycon hibbies (mainly with staff) was sheer quality and then camping the hib entrance while more and more hibs piled up on the steps and got farmed was great. Almost makes up for the hundreds of times i have been mezzed/stunned/slammed/debuffed/killedwithoutpressingabutton by a fg hibs in emain/odins.

To be fair, you did eventually manage to rush us, but half of us got out the exit and then you went angrily rampaging through DF straight over and zerged our greycons too :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Gromnir
Yeah Gombur saw ages ago how good albion where when he left middie to join with the evul albs. :D
Comes from you who left mid and joined the overpowerd realm of Hibernia. :p

O

old.Flamin

newbie.gif

S

SilverHood

smilie abusers! the lot of you! :chortle:

D

Danya

Originally posted by SilverHood
grey ganking is fuuuun :D

best is 7 in one aoe so far

besides, classes such as chanters, minstrels, scouts, infils, night shades, and rangers all get as nice warm xp death from me.

Live with it.
Heh too right, I one-shotted a middie with my AE dot on excal once... as in the first tick killed him. :p

S

SilverHood

still doesn't beat seeing those 7 mjolnors roll and then imagining the deathspam from idle people's perspective :D

Wish Thanes had DoT's.... not used AoE since patc :rolleyes:

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by Fafnir
Comes from you who left mid and joined the overpowerd realm of Hibernia. :p

MEEEEE !!

/looks inocent

C

chretien

There's supposed to be a war on. You are the enemy. If I see an enemy I will try to kill him for I will assume that if I do not he will kill me or guide his friends to kill me. If you have a problem with that then stay the hell away from anywhere I am likely to be.
Your choice, if you choose to walk in my way, expect to get hurt.

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by chretien
There's supposed to be a war on. You are the enemy. If I see an enemy I will try to kill him for I will assume that if I do not he will kill me or guide his friends to kill me. If you have a problem with that then stay the hell away from anywhere I am likely to be.
Your choice, if you choose to walk in my way, expect to get hurt.

What? A Lvl 30 is really going to have a chance against a Lvl 50...please STFU [moderated].

D

Dook_Pug

What? A Lvl 30 is really going to have a chance against a Lvl 50...please STFU you cocksucker.

You're a complete and utter fool.

Nobody cares whether you got ganked in an ***RvR zone***. Anyone with half a brain knows this is what the game is about and that you run the risks of dying to an invader when in these zones.

If you can't understand that simple concept, then kindly FOAD.

M

Myddrin

Sometimes if something upsets me I just like to make silly noises.... :O

J

Jace

"What? A Lvl 30 is really going to have a chance against a Lvl 50...please STFU you cocksucker."

Grey cons with attitudes as piss poor as yours deserve every ganking they get :)

S

spathi

agreed ^^

Danamyr : grow up and/or level a character above 30 (pff) before you start calling nice guys bad things.

edit: And btw 500+ AC :eek: gratz did that in like a day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom