Hib/Limors Artifact Raid

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hi, Arti raid being hosted by moi on Wednesday the 20th @ 1900 GMT (7pm GMT) artifacts listed below in the order they will be done.

BG will be open at around 6:30PM on Bloodomenz.

AERUS

Spear of Kings
Egg of Youth
Guard of Valor
Jacinas Sash
Shield of Khaos
Foppish Sleeves

STYGIA

Golden Spear

VOLCANUS

Scalars (Only if its up, we won't be forcing it to spawn otherwise)
Shades of Mist
Erinys Charm
Battler
Bruiser

HESPEROS

Bracer of Zo
Atlantis Tablet
Staff of the God

*****NOTE: IF ANYONE CAN SPEAK GERMAN PLEASE POST THIS ON THE FORUM THAT PEOPLE ON LIMORS USE TO PLAN PVE RAIDS (because i don't know the forum :p) big thx in advance to whomever does this!*****

Chance

Loyal Freddie
just join talentfrei's arti raids.. they are like once every 2nd week and your garenteed ppl showing up

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
In almost 2 weeks you just missed the last one. Also talentfrei's raids last forever as they are always waiting for ld people etc. Its normally 2 hours after they start to get to BoZ encounter and 4 hours before they get onto JS.

There is nothing wrong with trying one yourself you will need to inform the Germans but you only need about 3fg to do everything super easy nowadays.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In almost 2 weeks you just missed the last one. Also talentfrei's raids last forever as they are always waiting for ld people etc. Its normally 2 hours after they start to get to BoZ encounter and 4 hours before they get onto JS.

There is nothing wrong with trying one yourself you will need to inform the Germans but you only need about 3fg to do everything super easy nowadays.

ah.. if his raid waits every single time someone goes ld then i will make my own raid.

just ignore this thread tho i'll do it closer to the weekend rather than wednesday :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
also just noticed i had hesperos down for zo etc lol :p should have been meso

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom