hib help

C

Cuchuluhain

Bards the realm has enough of, even tho most are just end/pow bots for PvE and rarely venture out rvr. Then again who can blame em, not fun having to carry a `please kill me first` instrument and have to juggle 4 things at once.

Wardens, pve are handy, unless its a focus group, even then your damage add + heals (for the pet of course, silly), will be desirable, just dont bother speccing all that much in weapon specs, you dont do enough damage for it to matter. High Nurture, decent regrowth, 6 in blades, and whatever in parry, will see you through.

Druids, 2 ways to spec currently, primo group druid, 35 nurture 40 regrowth spare points into nature. 100% rez, good instas, decent enough buffs and enough nature to have a little bit of interupting / damage output. This is the kind of druid can cope in pve and rvr extremely easily, theyre not great `buffbots` but in honesty, if youre playing actively, who the f**k cares. The other spec is 45 Nature, rest regrowth, you become the groups primary interrupter, pet n dots, and backup crowd controller, you can do basic buffs and keep people alive but youre not their for either. RvR groups are increasingly seeking 2ndary druids with this spec to compete with 3x healer groups.

Ps, + reg only assists in base heals variance, other than that does bugger all, +nurture and +nature are of absolutely no use to the char, use your sc space for better things.

ps2, Nature spec druids can solo xp reasonably well.

ps3, Ive played a wide range of specs since the game launched, currently Im happiest with 36 nurt 40 reg 4 nat, tho I recently dumped Battery of life in favour of Aug act 3, master of the art 1 and MCL2, and its made a HUGE difference for my playing style.

S

'Shy

OMG Brynn you stole my random worm!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Users who are viewing this thread