hib help

B

Brynn

new to hib, need a class which is rvr- loved and pve-loved. Im also looking for a pve based guild, as thats the most important thing to me. Im not a total muppet, i play on excal (i know thats kinda dis-proving my point) but i have a bit of experience.

Thanks for ur help in advance guys :D

H

hiban

Originally posted by Brynn
Im not a total muppet, i play on excal

:chortle:

Wardens used to be loved in pve (still are, but lvling aint the same anymore, but still much wanted on raids and such) bards are easy to lvl and much wanted in pve and pvp. Tho there are like 6000 bards on pryd atm...Same thing with druids, kinda. Mana ments are very much wanted in pve, but not as much in rvr. Ppl want tanks in rvr but not at all in exping (unless u get a seal grp or something...) Rather play one u wanna play, than one thats wanted by others imo :)

T

tiareth

Not that many actively played bards in rvr actually, so if you want to roll one go ahead. It's that or druid for both pve and rvr. I would say mana enchanter as well but they will be nerfed soon...well soon...well, sometime in the near future anyway, when GOA gives 1.65 :p

S

stroopwafel

if you dont get into a rvr guild dont try bard

quite a lot around atm (i'm usually the 2nd bard when i join a random group)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Support always needed:

Bards are OK PvE but a bitch to play well RvR
Wardens are still liked in PvE (not necessarily for XP'n though)
Druids are pretty much desired both PvE and RvR and are less taxing to play than Bards (IMO). Nurture / Reg is probably the better spec if you're more PvE orientated.

At the end of the day though, play what you're happy with (although I'm not sure what's worse - getting a group with a character you don't like playing or never getting a group with a character you do like playing)

C

Cush

druid and 50 nurture and rest in regrowth.. everyone will love you

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by Cush
druid and 50 nurture and rest in regrowth.. everyone will love you
Got enough of those types of Druids thank you very much.

E

Ensceptifica

Always short on naturalists (bard, warden, druid)

R

Ravenbourne

Re: Re: hib help

Originally posted by hiban
:chortle:
Tho there are like 6000 bards on pryd atm...Same thing with druids, kinda.

send um to excal tbh

F

Fives

Blademasters...are they wanted ? i really want to try one :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Fives
Blademasters...are they wanted ? i really want to try one :)

Not in PvE.

Roll a druid, they're needed.

S

'Shy

Brynn likes to play gimp classes IIRC....... :D

Best join my guild imo :D

B

Brynn

yea i was on the phone to me missus, and i will try and be on tonight :p

you got any messanger system? if u do tell me what in meh pm box

B

Brynn

Necro is 37 dimerian. i think i would be able to start the lvl-ing lurve if you contact me. Cant do tonite, going to see the missus. But 2morrow night i can sure make it.

Send me a pm if your interested

B

Brynn

shush, yea coz i can pl my hibbeh with my necro i wish that was tru :p

S

'Shy

Well you got your Pally plvld with a Necro cos you couldn't do it yourself, so anything's possible :D

S

'Shy

Nah I said I wouldn't post the screenshot of you telling me not to tell :p

C

Cuchuluhain

Bards the realm has enough of, even tho most are just end/pow bots for PvE and rarely venture out rvr. Then again who can blame em, not fun having to carry a `please kill me first` instrument and have to juggle 4 things at once.

Wardens, pve are handy, unless its a focus group, even then your damage add + heals (for the pet of course, silly), will be desirable, just dont bother speccing all that much in weapon specs, you dont do enough damage for it to matter. High Nurture, decent regrowth, 6 in blades, and whatever in parry, will see you through.

Druids, 2 ways to spec currently, primo group druid, 35 nurture 40 regrowth spare points into nature. 100% rez, good instas, decent enough buffs and enough nature to have a little bit of interupting / damage output. This is the kind of druid can cope in pve and rvr extremely easily, theyre not great `buffbots` but in honesty, if youre playing actively, who the f**k cares. The other spec is 45 Nature, rest regrowth, you become the groups primary interrupter, pet n dots, and backup crowd controller, you can do basic buffs and keep people alive but youre not their for either. RvR groups are increasingly seeking 2ndary druids with this spec to compete with 3x healer groups.

Ps, + reg only assists in base heals variance, other than that does bugger all, +nurture and +nature are of absolutely no use to the char, use your sc space for better things.

ps2, Nature spec druids can solo xp reasonably well.

ps3, Ive played a wide range of specs since the game launched, currently Im happiest with 36 nurt 40 reg 4 nat, tho I recently dumped Battery of life in favour of Aug act 3, master of the art 1 and MCL2, and its made a HUGE difference for my playing style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom